Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,197,488 members, 7,964,942 topics. Date: Thursday, 03 October 2024 at 03:39 AM

Kelechi Iheanacho Meets Pep Guardiola For The First Time(photos) - Sports (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Kelechi Iheanacho Meets Pep Guardiola For The First Time(photos) (67586 Views)

Ronaldinho Set To Marry His 2 Girlfriends At The Same Time. Photos / Kelechi Iheanacho Wore Igbo Cap To Leicester City Vs Swansea Game / Yaya Toure Leaves Kelechi Iheanacho In An Imbroglio Over Man Of The Match Mixup (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kelechi Iheanacho Meets Pep Guardiola For The First Time(photos) by ICAMETOWIN(m): 7:07am On Jul 04, 2016
For someone to refer to Josep pep Guardiola as racist shows either willful ignorance or outright mischievousness, Here's a guy that brought black players like dani alves,and seydou keita to camp nou and worked with Samuel Eto' o to devastating effect in his first few years at Barca before later bringing in guys like Thierry Henry and Eric Abidal.come to think of it,he also got rid of Deco too.abi Deco na ivorian? he bought and sold the great Ibrahimovic after a sole season prompting fury from the swede to this day.I guess IBRA na Togolese? what of Xerdan Shaqiri that was farmed out on loan to inter and later sold to stoke.I guess shaqiri na Liberian? truth is pep will play you if you're good even if you're from Somalia and fit into his plans and discard you even quicker even if you're Catalan and you're no use to him.We should stop all these name calling and instead encourage Nacho to work harder because pep demands the absolute best. believe me,if alaba and boateng didn't meet his incredibly high standards, Pep won't think twice before dropping them not minding whose ox is gored.#pepisthebest.

4 Likes

Re: Kelechi Iheanacho Meets Pep Guardiola For The First Time(photos) by youalreadyknow(m): 7:14am On Jul 04, 2016
ucee64:
he's nt d 1 Dat bought Alex song either Martino or there late coach and mind u d other names u mention are all European players shey u know what he did to toure.

He didn't do anything to Toure, he believed Busquet is more suited for the holding midfield position which Busi actually excelled and has turned to be the best holding midfielder in the world in the past couple of years. Yaya thrived too upon signing for city which makes it a win win situation for both parties. Mascherano was a beast playing holding midfield but pep turned him to a central defender why didn't he cry foul? Now even Argentina is playing him at central defence. The fact still remains that the dude who started this argument said because of abundant melanin now you people are turning it to some continental ish. A racist is a racist ask John Terry. The fact Anton Ferdinand was born in England didn't stop JT from making racist comments to him.

1 Like

Re: Kelechi Iheanacho Meets Pep Guardiola For The First Time(photos) by Valwarren: 7:18am On Jul 04, 2016
Tolexander:
Please Pep!

Don't treat our boy(Kelechi Ihenacho) like you treated Samuel Eto'o, Yaya Toure and Saidu Keita cos of the very abundant melanin in his skin. Please help him to excel like Lionel Messi
Good talk
Re: Kelechi Iheanacho Meets Pep Guardiola For The First Time(photos) by Mediapace: 7:18am On Jul 04, 2016
Melanin or insulin all i know is they can't for their countries again

To us they are european so take your melanin to another forum
youalreadyknow:

The height of senselessness. You talked about excess melanin now you're talking about nationality. Na wah
Re: Kelechi Iheanacho Meets Pep Guardiola For The First Time(photos) by youalreadyknow(m): 7:22am On Jul 04, 2016
ICAMETOWIN:
For someone to refer to Josep pep Guardiola as racist shows either willful ignorance or outright mischievousness, Here's a guy that brought black players like dani alves,and seydou keita to camp nou and worked with Samuel Eto' o to devastating effect in his first few years at Barca before later bringing in guys like Thierry Henry and Eric Abidal.come to think of it,he also got rid of Deco too.abi Deco na ivorian? he bought and sold the great Ibrahimovic after a sole season prompting fury from the swede to this day.I guess IBRA na Togolese? what of Xerdan Shaqiri that was farmed out on loan to inter and later sold to stoke.I guess shaqiri na Liberian? truth is pep will play you if you're good even if you're from Somalia and fit into his plans and discard you even quicker even if you're Catalan and you're no use to him.We should stop all these name calling and instead encourage Nacho to work harder because pep demands the absolute best. believe me,if alaba and boateng didn't meet his incredibly high standards, Pep won't think twice before dropping them not minding whose ox is gored.#pepisthebest.

You get brain abundantly jor. Some peeps just like to hate. Just cos them be Mourinho fan dem no go ever see anything good in Pep. One actually said pep will be kicked out of city playing boring football like van gaal when we all know pep's teams has played the most entertaining football in the past decade.

3 Likes

Re: Kelechi Iheanacho Meets Pep Guardiola For The First Time(photos) by youalreadyknow(m): 7:24am On Jul 04, 2016
Mediapace:
Melanin or insulin all i know is they can't for their countries again

To us they are european so take your melanin to another forum

I asked someone yesterday to always read earlier posts before commenting. Obvious you need an overdose of that advice. Now teleport to the first page and correct your sense this early mormor.
Re: Kelechi Iheanacho Meets Pep Guardiola For The First Time(photos) by PigMeat: 7:26am On Jul 04, 2016
ekefre4:
you couldn't have said it better. Your monicker tho grin grin
lol, u like my moniker?
Re: Kelechi Iheanacho Meets Pep Guardiola For The First Time(photos) by PigMeat: 7:28am On Jul 04, 2016
banmee:

You can't make someone better than he is by force. He is a good player. Nothing more.
u dont get my post bro. I meant the english media house can sp hype their own players and make them look like the best in the world.
Re: Kelechi Iheanacho Meets Pep Guardiola For The First Time(photos) by Mediapace: 7:29am On Jul 04, 2016
youalreadyknow:

I asked someone yesterday to always read earlier posts before commenting. Obvious you need an overdose of that advice. Now teleport to the first page and correct your sense this early mormor.

Re: Kelechi Iheanacho Meets Pep Guardiola For The First Time(photos) by Duru009(m): 7:51am On Jul 04, 2016
This pep of a guy is a pure racist....
I just hope n pray dat blacks from african extration will succeed....
Re: Kelechi Iheanacho Meets Pep Guardiola For The First Time(photos) by TheGoodJoe(m): 7:53am On Jul 04, 2016
Guardiola is not a racist. He loved Abidal.

2 Likes

Re: Kelechi Iheanacho Meets Pep Guardiola For The First Time(photos) by youalreadyknow(m): 7:54am On Jul 04, 2016
[quote author=Mediapace post=47185838][/quote]

The sense never still correct?? Afternoon don almost reach and by the time sun hit the senseless brain, madness sure be that.
Re: Kelechi Iheanacho Meets Pep Guardiola For The First Time(photos) by TheGoodJoe(m): 7:54am On Jul 04, 2016
Duru009:

How can a racist love Abidal?
Re: Kelechi Iheanacho Meets Pep Guardiola For The First Time(photos) by zeeek(m): 7:56am On Jul 04, 2016
Olamipapa:

The problem with english premier league supporters is the over hyping of the league.
.if d likes ☀̤̣̈̇f Payet,Pogba De Brun were English. Boiz,mehn! D̶̲̥̅̊ε̲̣̣̣̥γ̲̣̣ 'll be worth 200m

1 Like

Re: Kelechi Iheanacho Meets Pep Guardiola For The First Time(photos) by zbone(m): 8:06am On Jul 04, 2016
michaelmo11:

I don't think it is an old picture. I feel it a recent picture considering the new logo of MCFC(which would soon be unveiled) on the jersey and also the new jersey design by nike, of which the new jersey would also be launched.

why are you wasting your time on that over sabi?
He should learn to open his eyes more
Re: Kelechi Iheanacho Meets Pep Guardiola For The First Time(photos) by funnynation(m): 8:06am On Jul 04, 2016
knightsTempler:
Nice one.

But i heard City doesn't want to release Kelechi for the Olympics.
even kelechi72 is not doing his best 2 play at olypics. He want 2 start the season with pep
Re: Kelechi Iheanacho Meets Pep Guardiola For The First Time(photos) by anyicash(m): 8:22am On Jul 04, 2016
zone20:
Super Eagle striker, Kelechi Iheanacho meets up with his club new coach Pep Guardiola at the latter's unveiling today. Pep Guardiola will be the coach of Manchester city for the next season campaign.

http://www.musbizubeat.com/2016/07/in-photos-kelechi-iheanacho-meet-pep-guardiola-for-the-first-time/
Now KC will learn how to play "Total football"
Re: Kelechi Iheanacho Meets Pep Guardiola For The First Time(photos) by barcaboi(m): 8:45am On Jul 04, 2016
Tolexander:
Please Pep!

Don't treat our boy(Kelechi Ihenacho) like you treated Samuel Eto'o, Yaya Toure and Saidu Keita cos of the very abundant melanin in his skin. Please help him to excel like Lionel Messi
fyi keita was his 1st signing and he left barca after Pep left.....what do u say abt Conan, Alaba, Alves.....Busquet chased Yaya and even mSacherano had to change to CB because of Busquet. ....don't say what u dunno....he treated Etoo same way he did to Ibrahimovic and ibra was no black....he hates pple undermining him and all managers hate that....
Re: Kelechi Iheanacho Meets Pep Guardiola For The First Time(photos) by barcaboi(m): 8:46am On Jul 04, 2016
fados4sure:

When match start properly & Watford beat Man City na that time you go know say English League nor be German Bundesliga
same way they said german football wasn't spanish.....abegi
Re: Kelechi Iheanacho Meets Pep Guardiola For The First Time(photos) by barcaboi(m): 8:47am On Jul 04, 2016
goddyben:
Very soon city go sack dis guy boring football like Van gaal own
van gaal had no philosophy. ...Pep has...go fault his UCL win or his over 70% win rate
Re: Kelechi Iheanacho Meets Pep Guardiola For The First Time(photos) by Duru009(m): 8:49am On Jul 04, 2016
Upon all d thins. Abidal did in barca was he ever rated as one d best in d world.
Who doesnt knw dat pep is a racist.
Sorry is ur case....
TheGoodJoe:

Re: Kelechi Iheanacho Meets Pep Guardiola For The First Time(photos) by barcaboi(m): 8:49am On Jul 04, 2016
foladara777:

Dat statement besides being baseless and uncalled for is insensitive.. What abt d oda black players that made it under guardiola?? Boateng, Alaba, Coman... And remember he bought Alex Song too
nah Tito bought song after keita left following Peps exit but I support ur point....I wonder if henry and alvrs were whites....and he even bought keita as his 1st signing
Re: Kelechi Iheanacho Meets Pep Guardiola For The First Time(photos) by Duru009(m): 8:50am On Jul 04, 2016
Upon all d thins. Abidal did in barca was he ever rated as one d best in d world.
Who doesnt knw dat pep is a racist.
Sorry is ur case....

TheGoodJoe:

Re: Kelechi Iheanacho Meets Pep Guardiola For The First Time(photos) by Jarus(m): 8:52am On Jul 04, 2016
Xcellentuso:
Ihaenacho nr gud like dat hez just a lucky goalscorer they are overhyping him

Stop saying he is lucky. We are all lucky. The guy has good positioning and that is working him out. Respect the guy.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kelechi Iheanacho Meets Pep Guardiola For The First Time(photos) by barcaboi(m): 8:53am On Jul 04, 2016
Mediapace:
Bro na yor own post senseless pass

You called boateng and alaba africans,they are not!
Boateng=germany
Alaba=austria
and u make ursef look dull the more.....u mentioned their skin colour now u wanna change to nationality.....does their country changes the skin or does kante representing france suddenly makes him white?.......bring anoda point
Re: Kelechi Iheanacho Meets Pep Guardiola For The First Time(photos) by barcaboi(m): 8:56am On Jul 04, 2016
Olamipapa:

The problem with english premier league supporters is the over hyping of the league.
yet la liga keeps spanking their asses....
Re: Kelechi Iheanacho Meets Pep Guardiola For The First Time(photos) by barcaboi(m): 8:58am On Jul 04, 2016
byrron:

A league were Leicester city can become the champions goes to show how unpredictable the EPL is, it is not by having a high profile coach.
guess u forgot how Atletico won la liga 3yrs ago......b4 Leicester, it has bn btw chelsea, man city in recent times....man utd have not bn d same since fergie and arsenal no even feature....so whats d point
Re: Kelechi Iheanacho Meets Pep Guardiola For The First Time(photos) by barcaboi(m): 9:00am On Jul 04, 2016
foladara777:

Read his post.. "Abundant melanin" itz skin color he referred to not Country dey belonged to
And u can't question his judgment... Busquets turned out to be a better option to toure. IBRA seemed like a better option to etoo den since he was younger. And seriously?? Keita. D fact dat he even made d team sef and got to play second fiddle to iniesta is a miracle
and he played it well...keita was always ready whenever he was needed and I still remember him scoring a hattrick
Re: Kelechi Iheanacho Meets Pep Guardiola For The First Time(photos) by barcaboi(m): 9:01am On Jul 04, 2016
nagodesmile18:
..mind u boateng,alaba and co ar not african dey ar frm europe
alaba representing austria doesn't change his Nigerian root or boatengs ghana roots...
Re: Kelechi Iheanacho Meets Pep Guardiola For The First Time(photos) by Stanleywaxy(m): 9:02am On Jul 04, 2016
Lastine:

So you mean bony is still going to be with the team?
If he fits into the game plan .
Re: Kelechi Iheanacho Meets Pep Guardiola For The First Time(photos) by Stanleywaxy(m): 9:03am On Jul 04, 2016
Duru009:
Olodo , when you begin watch ball .

1 Like

Re: Kelechi Iheanacho Meets Pep Guardiola For The First Time(photos) by barcaboi(m): 9:03am On Jul 04, 2016
LouisVanGaal:
was it not Pep that signed Seidou Keita from Sevilla in 2008 His FIRST signing for that matter!!
bros....I tire o....and even loaned an unknown black coman...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Anthony Joshua Devours His Meal After Wembley Victory. PICS / Stars That Watched Anthony Joshua Defeat Wladimir Klitschko (pictures) / Burkina Faso Vs Ghana - AFCON 2013 - (3 - 2) On Pens On 6th Feb 2013

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.