Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,316 members, 7,887,967 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 05:05 PM

Soldiers Punish Omo-Oniles At Ajah, Lagos (video) - Crime (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Soldiers Punish Omo-Oniles At Ajah, Lagos (video) (56656 Views)

Soldiers Punish Man Who Called Them To Molest His Neighbour In Delta (Photo) / Soldiers Beat Okada Rider At Ajah Lagos, Strip Him Unclad For Hitting Them / Soldiers Punish Residents Who Mistook A Ghanaian Soldier For Robber & Killed Him (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Soldiers Punish Omo-Oniles At Ajah, Lagos (video) by StoneColdBiceps(m): 7:41pm On Jul 04, 2016
gbadexy:

Alright sir. We learn everyday.
No wonder most of them transfer the anger on civilians.
I wish they were omoniles though.

abeg no mind @gbosa, army no do dey treat recruits this way. i was raised and bred in the barracks (dodan barracks, bonny camp) so i know what im talking. if u say u wan disturb the peace, then army go use u do exercise. na this kind thing dem dey like, if u say u no dey hia word. all those omo onile mofos serves them right abeg
Re: Soldiers Punish Omo-Oniles At Ajah, Lagos (video) by saintdennis(m): 7:41pm On Jul 04, 2016
armadeo:

Guy calm down.

Are you calm?

Now I support what the omoniles got. They deserve something even more brutal. And I agree with the guy you quoted. You must be an omonile to decry what befell them.

Now you can rant.

Have u ever met a dog that eats raw meat? They're the most dangerous when they become hungry.

Bleed a little around them and automatically u stop being a human being but dinner.

Process those words and watch the soldiers excitement @ the brutality they were meting out.

Good night.
Re: Soldiers Punish Omo-Oniles At Ajah, Lagos (video) by Credobee(m): 8:30pm On Jul 04, 2016
otipoju:

if you listened well.. a soldier was saying "SHEBI YOU SEF WAN COLLECT 65,000 YOU GO SUFFER TODAY". YOU GO DRINK DRINK DRINK,SEGE BARAWO BANZA. IDIOT"

These are not words that you will use on recruits. You can also see a child in green clothes in the background to the right.

The toughest of touts knows not to mess with a group of soldiers. Too much respect. Just collect your punishment and pray you get home with minimum damage.
DS VIDEO IS OLD.......
I think its a raid on carried out in d creeks........
d money mentioned in sarcasm......refers to d monthly stipend for those dat qualified for d amnesty programme......
my thots though........
Re: Soldiers Punish Omo-Oniles At Ajah, Lagos (video) by armadeo(m): 9:26pm On Jul 04, 2016
saintdennis:

Have u ever met a dog that eats raw meat? They're the most dangerous when they become hungry.

Bleed a little around them and automatically u stop being a human being but dinner.

Process those words and watch the soldiers excitement @ the brutality they were meting out.

Good night.

process those words and see how omonile are excited when they see laborers clearing a new land and the thought of source for thier next drinking would come from

goodnight
Re: Soldiers Punish Omo-Oniles At Ajah, Lagos (video) by tayo200(m): 10:44pm On Jul 04, 2016
lol..I can't stop laughing...soldiers no dey chill at all o..Its good to have one as friend..u know u r safe if u do
Re: Soldiers Punish Omo-Oniles At Ajah, Lagos (video) by jomoh: 10:54pm On Jul 04, 2016
gbadexy:

I've never been in the military cool

neither have I but it's a general knowledge that all forces around the world don't keep beards and discipline will never allow a recruit to put on a gold chain.
Re: Soldiers Punish Omo-Oniles At Ajah, Lagos (video) by MielBaker(m): 11:34pm On Jul 04, 2016
Those are not military recruits, they are miscreants. Serves them right.

The slaps tho'.... no be for here.
Re: Soldiers Punish Omo-Oniles At Ajah, Lagos (video) by kiddkash(m): 3:24am On Jul 05, 2016
EgunMogaji:
These are not omo onile I don't think.
why? do omo oniles have omo onile imprint on their foreheads or u have been to every street in Lagos
Re: Soldiers Punish Omo-Oniles At Ajah, Lagos (video) by kiddkash(m): 3:28am On Jul 05, 2016
gbosaa:

They are not omonile. Those boys are army recruits going through one of the many rituals associated with the Naija Army.
why? were u among them
Re: Soldiers Punish Omo-Oniles At Ajah, Lagos (video) by kiddkash(m): 3:31am On Jul 05, 2016
otipoju:

if you listened well.. a soldier was saying "SHEBI YOU SEF WAN COLLECT 65,000 YOU GO SUFFER TODAY". YOU GO DRINK DRINK DRINK,SEGE BARAWO BANZA. IDIOT"

These are not words that you will use on recruits. You can also see a child in green clothes in the background to the right.

The toughest of touts knows not to mess with a group of soldiers. Too much respect. Just collect your punishment and pray you get home with minimum damage.
well said
Re: Soldiers Punish Omo-Oniles At Ajah, Lagos (video) by Nobody: 3:33am On Jul 05, 2016
kiddkash:

why? do omo oniles have omo onile imprint on their foreheads or u have been to every street in Lagos

It's my opinion, you're free to have yours.

Now, Foxtrot Oscar.
Re: Soldiers Punish Omo-Oniles At Ajah, Lagos (video) by Nobody: 3:48am On Jul 05, 2016
jomoh:

neither have I but it's a general knowledge that all forces around the world don't keep beards and discipline will never allow a recruit to put on a gold chain.

SMH

Re: Soldiers Punish Omo-Oniles At Ajah, Lagos (video) by Ekoishome: 4:16pm On Dec 31, 2016
I urgently need the contact of any of these soldiers! Somebody help! angry lipsrsealed
Re: Soldiers Punish Omo-Oniles At Ajah, Lagos (video) by Ekoishome: 4:22pm On Dec 31, 2016
If you have military connection reach me on chinedu.pavina@gmail.com

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Young Couple Found Dead In A Toilet In Ondo State (Photos) / 14-Year-Old Housemaid Turned Into Sex Slave In Delta, Rescued. Photos / Man Killed & Buried In Anambra. Police Arrest Killers, Recover Body (Graphic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.