Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,187,609 members, 7,932,833 topics. Date: Tuesday, 27 August 2024 at 01:21 PM

How Can I Link My Blogs To Adsense - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / How Can I Link My Blogs To Adsense (656 Views)

Top 10 + 1 Nigerian Blogs To Watch In 2014 / Is There A Good Alternative To Adsense / How To Link My Site With Online Payment Systems (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Can I Link My Blogs To Adsense by Tadeus(m): 6:03pm On Sep 07, 2009
HELLO NAIRALANDERS,
please can someone help me out.
I sign up for an adsense account and google had sent me an email, I follow d link but i dont know how to activate it I want to activate my adsense account so that I can earn money via my blocgs. I clicked on adsense setup but I dont know what else to do. can someone help me out
Re: How Can I Link My Blogs To Adsense by biggjoe(m): 7:11pm On Sep 07, 2009
why not go to
www.google.com/adsense

and then log sign in with your google email and password.

From there you will do the rest,
Re: How Can I Link My Blogs To Adsense by veetubes: 7:23pm On Sep 07, 2009
go to google adsense you will get a lot of instructions and guide
Re: How Can I Link My Blogs To Adsense by Tadeus(m): 5:30am On Sep 08, 2009
AdSense for Content - No data available -
AdSense for Domains - No data available -
AdSense for Search - No data available -
AdSense for Feeds - Get started
HOW CAN I ACTIVATE THE ABOVE ON MY ADSENSE ACCOUNT PLEASE NAIRALANDERS

AND ALSO HOW CAN I GENERATE THIS ON MY ACCOUNT , Generate and implement the AdSense code.

(1) (Reply)

Internet Guru/ Smf Issue. / What Percent Of Nigerians Use Linux? / Web Hosting

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.