Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,159 members, 7,880,630 topics. Date: Thursday, 04 July 2024 at 11:03 PM

Nigerian Actor/Actress You Want To Slap? - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Nigerian Actor/Actress You Want To Slap? (1485 Views)

Top 14 Yoruba Actors And Actress You Never Knew Are Not Yoruba / Omawunmi Vows To Slap Anybody That Talks Anyhow To Her Online / Most Fluent English Speaking Nigerian Actor (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigerian Actor/Actress You Want To Slap? by tbabez(f): 10:02pm On Nov 30, 2006
i'm so sorry SvS for rewrtting your Topic, but i sooooooo love this topic.

As for me, first, i want to slap the stupidity out of baba suwe. thinking he's so funny, for him to pronounce london, he'll would say jandon, that is soooo annoying

next, hank anuku, he's scary, very scary

then segun Arinze, i hate the way his eyes pops out when he's trying to threaten people

Benita Nzeribe, always stealing people's boyfriend or husband. lol

Mike Ezeruonye, even though i love him so much, his anger annoys me

Sola shobowale, alwas trying to scream her lungs out in every movie

steph okereke, for fake american accent
Re: Nigerian Actor/Actress You Want To Slap? by Seun(m): 12:07am On Dec 01, 2006
Re: Nigerian Actor/Actress You Want To Slap? by eslynera(f): 6:36pm On Dec 02, 2006
id slap(1) nick canon, for breaking up with that that future's greatest worlds' QUEEN kiss
and i'd slap(2) michelle, for being such a dumb head, hangin under kelly and beyonce's butts angry
i'd definately kick (3)bow @$$'s butt, not for puttin grills in his teeth, but for being such a play bwoy.
i'd punch(4) beyonce on the nose, for controling destiny's child like if she raised them since child hood, she'd always place her butt in the middle, start the songs, do everythin, while she ain't all that.
Another celebrity is (5)Angelina Jolie. I'd cut her lips into pieces with my dagger. How could she deny the relationship she had with pitt? shocked bloody fool angry *anyways, he deserves it, for dumping jennifer annsiton. tongue*
i'd dare jump on (5)jessica simpson's back and bite off her neck, for divorcing with her husband.
Re: Nigerian Actor/Actress You Want To Slap? by obongyi: 1:46am On Sep 10, 2008
Ini edo and genevieve

(1) (Reply)

Craziest Beef Of 2006 Rosie Vs Donald. / Who Is The Best Producer In Nigeria / Why I Was Kidnapped - Pete Edochie

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.