Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,857 members, 7,872,855 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 12:19 AM

Pregnant Kris Asimonye-Ugboma's Baby Shower Last Night (Photos) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Pregnant Kris Asimonye-Ugboma's Baby Shower Last Night (Photos) (27414 Views)

Kris Asimonye Ugboma & Bovi Celebrate 8th Wedding Anniversary With Children / Kris Asimonye Ugboma Celebrates Her 29th Birthday (Photos) / Kris Asimonye's Post Baby Body [PICS] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pregnant Kris Asimonye-Ugboma's Baby Shower Last Night (Photos) by Abodunrin07(m): 9:52am On Jul 04, 2016
smiley
Re: Pregnant Kris Asimonye-Ugboma's Baby Shower Last Night (Photos) by ooshinibos: 9:54am On Jul 04, 2016
ObiOmaMu:
Comedian Bovi & wife Kris Asimonye-Ugboma are expecting their 3rd baby together. See photos from her surprise baby shower organised by friends.

Kris literally teared up the moment the door was opened and she saw what her friends had up their sleeves.

http://www.lailasblog.com/2016/07/bovis-wife-is-pregnant-see-photos-frome.html

amebo
Re: Pregnant Kris Asimonye-Ugboma's Baby Shower Last Night (Photos) by coolviv: 9:58am On Jul 04, 2016
Category1:
Baby shower undecided
My mama no wetin be baby show when she get belle...
Person wey never born dey do baby shower abi na baby tube.mtchewwww na everything naija go dey copy.

I bet if her hubby no famous, she no go get time dey do this rubbish!

Guy your mama no know Ipad, instagram or nairaland that time. It's a different world now with different kinds of women. No use old eye look new product..

2 Likes

Re: Pregnant Kris Asimonye-Ugboma's Baby Shower Last Night (Photos) by hollyayo(m): 10:37am On Jul 04, 2016
Chai...easy o
MISSNORA:
lol I need one too
Re: Pregnant Kris Asimonye-Ugboma's Baby Shower Last Night (Photos) by Obiohai: 10:58am On Jul 04, 2016
HERSLEY:
Awwwwww cute... Abeg who go gimme belle?

I dey available. Try me naa
Re: Pregnant Kris Asimonye-Ugboma's Baby Shower Last Night (Photos) by LordScent(m): 11:07am On Jul 04, 2016
grin grin grin grin
Category1:
Baby shower undecided
Person wey never born dey do baby shower abi na baby tube.mtchewwww na everything naija go dey copy.

Re: Pregnant Kris Asimonye-Ugboma's Baby Shower Last Night (Photos) by Qualer: 11:32am On Jul 04, 2016
HERSLEY:

i see say you don set yansh already... ok, wait small i dey come knack the thing..! cool
Re: Pregnant Kris Asimonye-Ugboma's Baby Shower Last Night (Photos) by Qualer: 11:33am On Jul 04, 2016
MISSNORA:
lol I need one too

you sef don set yansh join... no worry na turn by turn.. i go give you triplets with one knacking! cheesy
Re: Pregnant Kris Asimonye-Ugboma's Baby Shower Last Night (Photos) by cardoctor(m): 11:46am On Jul 04, 2016
Some of these ladies make me laugh. Why cover your legs when you are wearing short dresses? By the way, I thought baby showers are done after the baby has been born.
Re: Pregnant Kris Asimonye-Ugboma's Baby Shower Last Night (Photos) by Kenneth205(m): 12:19pm On Jul 04, 2016
HERSLEY:

Lol
Re: Pregnant Kris Asimonye-Ugboma's Baby Shower Last Night (Photos) by Jewelbaby01(f): 12:32pm On Jul 04, 2016
well, me will prefer a baby shower after I've seen my baby, just to be sure he doesn't become as fat as his daddy. Cos I aint gonna miss all the cake and ice cream and chocolates etc that actually attracted those fair weather friends, cos am sure as hell the bills will all be on me grin lipsrsealed
Re: Pregnant Kris Asimonye-Ugboma's Baby Shower Last Night (Photos) by just2okworld(f): 12:39pm On Jul 04, 2016
There's nothing money no go do ehn

Soon we go start dey do shower ontop say we wan v sex
Re: Pregnant Kris Asimonye-Ugboma's Baby Shower Last Night (Photos) by EZEBEL: 1:59pm On Jul 04, 2016
And the KARACHIKA GIRL behind Bovi's wife in the first picture. lol
Re: Pregnant Kris Asimonye-Ugboma's Baby Shower Last Night (Photos) by tolulope1990(m): 4:18pm On Jul 04, 2016
Vote Buhari 2019
Re: Pregnant Kris Asimonye-Ugboma's Baby Shower Last Night (Photos) by theEYe21(f): 4:19pm On Jul 04, 2016
Category1:
Baby shower undecided

Re: Pregnant Kris Asimonye-Ugboma's Baby Shower Last Night (Photos) by theEYe21(f): 4:25pm On Jul 04, 2016
mrwonlasewonie:
If thats what makes her happy why badmouth her : undecided

I don't know what's with nl and weaklings bashing baby shower? undecided

So what if your mom didn't do it.must you be jealous undecided

It's weaklings who don't understand the joys of motherhood or experienced it that will be talking thrash

Just like if you didn't go to the university you will not understand the joys of a graduants on his convocation

Radarada

As if it's your money they used for the baby shower or they came to your house to beg
Re: Pregnant Kris Asimonye-Ugboma's Baby Shower Last Night (Photos) by theEYe21(f): 4:30pm On Jul 04, 2016
coolviv:

Guy your mama no know Ipad, instagram or nairaland that time. It's a different world now with different kinds of women. No use old eye look new product..
Re: Pregnant Kris Asimonye-Ugboma's Baby Shower Last Night (Photos) by Nobody: 4:32pm On Jul 04, 2016
HERSLEY:

DAT position!!! ##thinking##....
Re: Pregnant Kris Asimonye-Ugboma's Baby Shower Last Night (Photos) by Eleanordewitt: 7:21am On Jul 06, 2016
The point of a baby shower is for the mother to be to spend time with her family and friends and celebrate the new baby that's coming. While some would like to wait for the baby to be born, most mothers don't want to be around anyone after the baby's born, excluding of course the baby, her husband, and any other children she may have. But the point in addition to your last bit of social time with fam and friends is the gifts you receive from your guests. Most baby showers provide parents, especially new parents, with everything from baby essentials to stuff the parents just want to have for the baby. A baby shower is only pointless if you don't want to see your family/friends or if you don't like gifts wink
Re: Pregnant Kris Asimonye-Ugboma's Baby Shower Last Night (Photos) by debright4: 9:45am On Jul 07, 2016
Congrat !!
And for those seeing as nonsense, before you judge her it was organise by her FRIENDS

(1) (2) (Reply)

"Why I Want To Identify As Man" – Phyna / Basorge Tariah Celebrates His 52nd Birthday With Stunning Photo / Peter Okoye Receives Honorary Doctorate Degree From Escae-Benin University (Pix)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.