Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,719 members, 7,882,442 topics. Date: Sunday, 07 July 2024 at 05:00 AM

Falana Goofed On No Absolute Immunity Submission, Ozekhome says - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Falana Goofed On No Absolute Immunity Submission, Ozekhome says (14654 Views)

Rats Invasion: Buhari Is The Worst President Ever - Mike Ozekhome / How Osinbajo ‘goofed’ On Nigeria Remaining Together – Niger Delta Monarch, Ayemi / Absolute Immunity Is No Longer Allowed Under The Law- Falana Tells Saraki (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Falana Goofed On No Absolute Immunity Submission, Ozekhome says by ReabridCharles(m): 2:40pm On Jul 04, 2016
Intrepid01:

Your view shows you are not familiar with lawyers..................you were even fast to believe this Ozekhome; Fayose's legal councel. Do you expect him to agree with something that reduces his chances of winning the case?

If you don't know...Lawyers hardly agree....Two lawyers, 3 opinions...

So also I never expected falana to go against his master.
Re: Falana Goofed On No Absolute Immunity Submission, Ozekhome says by ReabridCharles(m): 2:42pm On Jul 04, 2016
win3k:

God?
So an invisible thing that you have no evidence exists promised you something?

People like you in that country need your heads examined!

People like you believe that belief is often the absence of reason. But the Truth is what it is, there is no mitigation to it. You just know what it is.
Re: Falana Goofed On No Absolute Immunity Submission, Ozekhome says by ReabridCharles(m): 2:44pm On Jul 04, 2016
ojuu4u:

Lawyers do not interprete do laws o but argue them. Only judiciary that interpretes the laws

Then clearly, Mike and Falana wouldn't be on opposing ends.... Who constitutes the Judiciary?
Re: Falana Goofed On No Absolute Immunity Submission, Ozekhome says by win3k: 2:52pm On Jul 04, 2016
ReabridCharles:

People like you believe that belief is often the absence of reason. But the Truth is what it is, there is no mitigation to it. You just know what it is.

And you wonder why people like you are considered the most mentally inferior "humans" on the planet - you still can't work it out!
Re: Falana Goofed On No Absolute Immunity Submission, Ozekhome says by TheGoodJoe(m): 2:53pm On Jul 04, 2016
ReabridCharles:

I would now and always not call looting patriotic. But also, I am not a fan of ambivalence from the high and all mighty political elite.

I only speak against the double standard and impunity of the present administration. Nobody is above the law but clearly some persons are, not of cus because they enacted those laws which also in my point of view makes a poor argument, but because they are affiliates of a particular political party.

All politicians have skeletons in der cupboard. But we must as a people call for the doctrine of necessity and equity. Like as posited "he who comes to equity must come with clean hands"

My main concern is how many people with dirty hands go down. As long as those who fall on by the sword of President Buhari are wicked Corrupt people who do not care about the people they are ruling, then it is welcomed and praised.

When another come in, they can probe and expose as many others as they like. Step by step we will get a less corrupt country. So long as corrupt people pay for their Crimes.

1 Like

Re: Falana Goofed On No Absolute Immunity Submission, Ozekhome says by papinx(m): 2:57pm On Jul 04, 2016
TheGoodJoe:

My main concern is how many people with dirty hands go down. As long as those who fall on by the sword of President Buhari are wicked Corrupt people who do not care about the people they are ruling, then it is welcomed and praised.

When another come in, they can probe and expose as many others as they like. Step by step we will get a corrupt country. So long as corrupt people pay for their Crimes.

Kindly check your email sir...
Re: Falana Goofed On No Absolute Immunity Submission, Ozekhome says by TheGoodJoe(m): 2:59pm On Jul 04, 2016
papinx:

Kindly check your email sir...

I have replied you.

1 Like

Re: Falana Goofed On No Absolute Immunity Submission, Ozekhome says by papinx(m): 3:04pm On Jul 04, 2016
TheGoodJoe:

I have replied you.

Thank you sir...

1 Like

Re: Falana Goofed On No Absolute Immunity Submission, Ozekhome says by tete7000(m): 3:24pm On Jul 04, 2016
TheGoodJoe:

Without the Investigation, how can the Court determine if FayOle commited an Electoral crime? EFCC are within their rights to investigate if FayOle commited an Electoral crime.

Investigate, Yes but can they subject him to a litigation outside the electoral tribunal? Capital No! Immunity covers him as a sitting governor and all litigation should wait until he leaves office.
Re: Falana Goofed On No Absolute Immunity Submission, Ozekhome says by koboko69: 3:32pm On Jul 04, 2016
freeze001:

Lol...ds ur brand of sarcasm no be here. I was about commenting on that post but I got tired and deleted d entire thing I'd written. It is not everything one must respond to cos d kind of ignorance I see here sometimes is depressing.

U realised u had no valid point or u gonna say something olain foolish, that was why u deleted. Nothing more. What part is the ignorance in the submissions u read.
Re: Falana Goofed On No Absolute Immunity Submission, Ozekhome says by TheGoodJoe(m): 3:32pm On Jul 04, 2016
tete7000:

Investigate, Yes but can they subject him to a litigation outside the electoral tribunal? Capital No! Immunity covers him as a sitting governor and all litigation should wait until he leaves office.

If the investigation proves Fayose laundered money from Dazuki funds to rig himself Into power, Fayose will go through trial to remove him based on electoral grounds. If Fayose is removed from power, then the criminal trial commences.
Re: Falana Goofed On No Absolute Immunity Submission, Ozekhome says by pedrilo: 3:43pm On Jul 04, 2016
u dnt understand anytin
AntiWailer:

Go online, you will see the court order obtained to freeze the account.
Re: Falana Goofed On No Absolute Immunity Submission, Ozekhome says by Realist2: 3:53pm On Jul 04, 2016
ReabridCharles:
Simple and comprehensive roar from Mike Ozekhome.

Falana was a man I really respected his sense of jurisprudence, how he changes is what surprises me.

If those who interpret the law be divided, what hope is there for the common man?

God! Nigeria! Where is the future you promised us?

Falana is Buhari,s stooge and Rubber stamp, he will defend everything as far is connected to Buhari. You can imagine him defending his certificate saga

1 Like

Re: Falana Goofed On No Absolute Immunity Submission, Ozekhome says by ojuu4u(m): 3:54pm On Jul 04, 2016
ReabridCharles:

Then clearly, Mike and Falana wouldn't be on opposing ends.... Who constitutes the Judiciary?

since they argue thr is high tendency to be opposing each other. judciary is clear difrent to lawyer even though both studied law, judge is position to interprete d laws. Just like acountant & auditor, doctor & nurse and engineer and technologst
Re: Falana Goofed On No Absolute Immunity Submission, Ozekhome says by Nobody: 3:58pm On Jul 04, 2016
anonimi:

I am not asking about speculations on why.
No.
I am asking whether we should be CONCERNED.
Thanks.

please learn to keep shut when intelligent people are discussing. I was enjoying and learning from this thread until you came along with your irrelevant drivels.
thank you

1 Like

Re: Falana Goofed On No Absolute Immunity Submission, Ozekhome says by pinkygee1: 4:02pm On Jul 04, 2016
I don't know what is wrong with our pple they view every politically. no absolute immunity. Oshomole was taken to court fake pry 6 certificate. though he eventually won

1 Like

Re: Falana Goofed On No Absolute Immunity Submission, Ozekhome says by ReabridCharles(m): 4:12pm On Jul 04, 2016
win3k:

And you wonder why people like you are considered the most mentally inferior "humans" on the planet - you still can't work it out!

Bro! Mentally inferior or retarded. Thank you very much. I like it....

Only a fool would say there is no God.
Re: Falana Goofed On No Absolute Immunity Submission, Ozekhome says by 8BitGee(m): 4:12pm On Jul 04, 2016
nortcentrallord:

Did you even read the thread?

Please let's hear you definition of electoral crime?

What a shame!

It appears you just added the word shame to your vocabulary. Twerp.
Re: Falana Goofed On No Absolute Immunity Submission, Ozekhome says by ReabridCharles(m): 4:13pm On Jul 04, 2016
TheGoodJoe:

When another come in, they can probe and expose as many others as they like. Step by step we will get a less corrupt country. So long as corrupt people pay for their Crimes.

Guess our Mr integrity has no integrity after all....
Re: Falana Goofed On No Absolute Immunity Submission, Ozekhome says by TheGoodJoe(m): 4:49pm On Jul 04, 2016
ReabridCharles:

Guess our Mr integrity has no integrity after all....

President Buhari's integrity is not in doubt. That one is up for another debate. I am against all the fake talk of it must involve all parties. I do not care what coat Corruption wears or what flag it flies. Whether it holds an umbrella or broom.

What I care about is that, let the dagger against Corruption continue stabbing.

This is not a popularity contest but a battle to save Nigeria. As long as the war against Corruption is on, that is welcomed.

Are you saying that if ten criminals rob a house, as long as they do not catch everyone, those apprehended should be set free?
Re: Falana Goofed On No Absolute Immunity Submission, Ozekhome says by tete7000(m): 7:05pm On Jul 04, 2016
TheGoodJoe:

If the investigation proves Fayose laundered money from Dazuki funds to rig himself Into power, Fayose will go through trial to remove him based on electoral grounds. If Fayose is removed from power, then the criminal trial commences.

I am not interested in arguing with you anymore. I wait to see Fayose removed before his tenure ends. Is that not what you think will happen? You will see you dream come true since that is how much of this you understand.
Re: Falana Goofed On No Absolute Immunity Submission, Ozekhome says by TheGoodJoe(m): 9:34pm On Jul 04, 2016
tete7000:

I am not interested in arguing with you anymore. I wait to see Fayose removed before his tenure ends. Is that not what you think will happen? You will see you dream come true since that is how much of this you understand.

If you want Fayose on seat forever, good for you. What I am saying is, based on the topic of discussion, Falana was right.
Re: Falana Goofed On No Absolute Immunity Submission, Ozekhome says by tete7000(m): 9:50pm On Jul 04, 2016
TheGoodJoe:

If you want Fayose on seat forever, good for you. What I am saying is, based on the topic of discussion, Falana was right.

And I have replied earlier Falana was wrong. You don't need to fight me, I have no interest in anyone of them but I hate judicial rascality and impunity which has been hallmark of this government. You don't right a wrong with another wrong is my dictum. I prefer a criminal go free than pervert judicial process to get him convicted. End as far as I am concerned doesn't always justify the means. Concerning Fayose's matter however, time will tell who is right. Calm down.
Re: Falana Goofed On No Absolute Immunity Submission, Ozekhome says by TheGoodJoe(m): 9:54pm On Jul 04, 2016
tete7000:

And I have replied earlier Falana was wrong. You don't need to fight me, I have no interest in anyone of them but I hate judicial rascality and impunity which has been hallmark of this government. You don't right a wrong with another wrong is my dictum. I prefer a criminal go free than pervert judicial process to get him convicted. End as far as I am concerned doesn't always justify the means. Concerning Fayose's matter however, time will tell who is right. Calm down.

You can choose to misinform yourself. How can you still say Falana is wrong when the facts are glaring in your face? That is self deceit and not facts. How is Falana wrong?

Can you explain that?

The facts are clear, investigation and prosecution can go ahead if it is linked to an electoral crime. This is a fact. It can not be changed.
Re: Falana Goofed On No Absolute Immunity Submission, Ozekhome says by tete7000(m): 9:58pm On Jul 04, 2016
TheGoodJoe:

You can choose to misinform yourself. How can you still say Falana is wrong when the facts are glaring in your face. That is self deceit and not facts. How is Falana wrong?

Can you explain that?

The facts are clear, investigation and prosecution can go ahead if it is linked to an electoral crime. This is a fact. It can not be changed.

I have made my submission earlier, I won't go through it again. You are entitled to your view and I am entitled to mine. Let's end this debate and watch as the events unfolds.
Re: Falana Goofed On No Absolute Immunity Submission, Ozekhome says by nigerianvenom(m): 11:15pm On Jul 04, 2016
Falana, the only SAN that has never won any credible case apart from charge n bail

Re: Falana Goofed On No Absolute Immunity Submission, Ozekhome says by Bobonwa(m): 12:34pm On Aug 25, 2018
[q cryuote author=Okijajuju1 post=47192029][b]Falana I Know...[/] Who is Mr. Mike Ozekhome?

Who Mr. Mike Ozekhome epp?

Ehn don Baff?

Who E Serve?

[/quote]I need money

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

I Will Complete All Ongoing Projects Before Leaving Office – Fayose / Seyi Makinde: We Inherited An Almost Bankrupt State From Ajimobi / Jubril Gawat: Different States Come To Lagos To Understudy Working Systems

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.