Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,191,819 members, 7,945,622 topics. Date: Tuesday, 10 September 2024 at 09:13 PM

Micheal Jackson In Commercial Bus In Oshodi - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Micheal Jackson In Commercial Bus In Oshodi (6368 Views)

Korede Bello Look's Like Micheal Jackson In His New Photos He Shared / Michael Jackson In Ghana / Janet Jackson's Secret Daughter: Picture Revealed! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Micheal Jackson In Commercial Bus In Oshodi by meine: 10:17pm On Sep 07, 2009
grin oh my Gosh

MJ says: Ewo awon boysss yi shaaa
Re: Micheal Jackson In Commercial Bus In Oshodi by tayoast(m): 10:20pm On Sep 07, 2009
Him die for yankee come dey hustle 4 9ja ,
Re: Micheal Jackson In Commercial Bus In Oshodi by greall12(m): 10:38pm On Sep 07, 2009
amiobi na you know 4 ur wala
Re: Micheal Jackson In Commercial Bus In Oshodi by semid4lyfe(m): 10:55pm On Sep 07, 2009
Wow! The wonders of photoshop shall never cease
Re: Micheal Jackson In Commercial Bus In Oshodi by r231(m): 11:05pm On Sep 07, 2009
amobii:

Hello Nairalanders,

I entered UK in 2007 with a 2 years student visa to study (Bsc.) Business Studies, when i came in i discovered that it was not easy to go to school and work, couple with the fact that school fees would not be easy to pay, as £8000 per session. I took a break from the university to work for a while, though i gave them another reason for taking the break. I later discovered another University that allow an instalment payment and do not disturb international students till they finish their programme, then applied for the next admission. I worked for 1 year and later started the university to study Business and Marketing Management (MA) with new university.
The authority caught me for working more than hrs required for student during the term-time in july, they seized my pali and the case is still in court, my programme finish this month and i  hope to submit my thesis b/4 d case. I don't know what to do, should i voluntary return home (Naija) as  i understand things are difficult there or i should wait for the outcome of the case.

Please i need your help.

speak to a solicitor. If you need d number let me knw
Re: Micheal Jackson In Commercial Bus In Oshodi by Talis(f): 11:52pm On Sep 07, 2009
simply hilarious grin grin grin grin grin grin cool cool
Re: Micheal Jackson In Commercial Bus In Oshodi by maedan(f): 11:54pm On Sep 07, 2009
The MJ molue pic was funny the first time I saw it on facebook months ago. Disrespecting my hero angry cheesy. Another very funny pic, but of Jay & Bee - and no, it's not photoshop grin.

Re: Micheal Jackson In Commercial Bus In Oshodi by LordGT: 12:29am On Sep 08, 2009
MJ no 1 die after them don bury am , he still run con naija com dey do molue conductor,
Re: Micheal Jackson In Commercial Bus In Oshodi by iniguy(m): 1:06am On Sep 08, 2009
The guy in agbada is a former minister of transportation grin
Re: Micheal Jackson In Commercial Bus In Oshodi by Nobody: 1:26am On Sep 08, 2009
Funny silly joke but Nice memory
Re: Micheal Jackson In Commercial Bus In Oshodi by Nobody: 1:34am On Sep 08, 2009
oga OH.
Re: Micheal Jackson In Commercial Bus In Oshodi by lucillia90: 1:44am On Sep 08, 2009
stale pic,

It has been on facebook for like 3 mnths nw, make una try be original now
Re: Micheal Jackson In Commercial Bus In Oshodi by sugabelle: 2:19am On Sep 08, 2009
Obviously, some people haven't seen it till now. So to them, it is original. The whole world isn't on facebook.
Re: Micheal Jackson In Commercial Bus In Oshodi by Nobody: 2:31am On Sep 08, 2009
submit ur thesis and go home voluntarily, that would be better
Re: Micheal Jackson In Commercial Bus In Oshodi by BAC: 3:22am On Sep 08, 2009
Don't go until you speak to a lawyer. There are also very good forums on the internet with good lawyers contributing. Dig down and find a loop hole you can use for the home office,  Never say never again,  you have paid you share to the UK economy you deserve more.
Re: Micheal Jackson In Commercial Bus In Oshodi by Alveez(m): 5:41am On Sep 08, 2009
[/quote][quote]

Should i go back to naija
« #28 on: Yesterday at 10:02:01 PM »

Hello Nairalanders,

I entered UK in 2007 with a 2 years student visa to study (Bsc.) Business Studies, when i came in i discovered that it was not easy to go to school and work, couple with the fact that school fees would not be easy to pay, as £8000 per session. I took a break from the university to work for a while, though i gave them another reason for taking the break. I later discovered another University that allow an instalment payment and do not disturb international students till they finish their programme, then applied for the next admission. I worked for 1 year and later started the university to study Business and Marketing Management (MA) with new university.
The authority caught me for working more than hrs required for student during the term-time in july, they seized my pali and the case is still in court, my programme finish this month and i hope to submit my thesis b/4 d case. I don't know what to do, should i voluntary return home (Naija) as i understand things are difficult there or i should wait for the outcome of the case.

Please i need your help.

uhhhhhhhhhhmmmmmmmmmmm. sorry my nigger.
WELCOME back home if dt is wot ur mind tells you, but i av d duty to inform you dt our own ASUU has been digging it out with our unrepentant FG for some months now, over ? of course u know nowwwww? their own share of the national cake.

think twice my broda, b'cos some HELL are beta than some PARADISE.

THE BALL IS NOW IN UR COURT.
GOOD LUCK!!!!!!!!!
Re: Micheal Jackson In Commercial Bus In Oshodi by Obasemo: 6:15am On Sep 08, 2009
Naija you are too Gbaski when it comes to stuffs like this, lol
Re: Micheal Jackson In Commercial Bus In Oshodi by danexd(m): 7:31am On Sep 08, 2009
amobii:

Hello Nairalanders,

The authority caught me for working more than hrs required for student during the term-time in july, they seized my pali and the case is still in court, my programme finish this month and i hope to submit my thesis b/4 d case. I don't know what to do, should i voluntary return home (Naija) as i understand things are difficult there or i should wait for the outcome of the case.

Please i need your help.

If u know what is good for you, Don't Come Back Home, cos if u do, the frustration that will hit you will be 500% more than what you expected, don't believe anything from anybody, kuku stick there, peace and goodluck
Re: Micheal Jackson In Commercial Bus In Oshodi by jamace(m): 7:36am On Sep 08, 2009
pɐǝɹɥʇ uʍo ɹnoʎ ǝʇɐǝɹɔ ʇou ʎɥʍ ʇnq

Hmmm.
Re: Micheal Jackson In Commercial Bus In Oshodi by Carlosein(m): 8:14am On Sep 08, 2009
femzy:

pɐǝɹɥʇ uʍo ɹnoʎ ǝʇɐǝɹɔ ʇou ʎɥʍ ʇnq

because him no sabi like u.
Re: Micheal Jackson In Commercial Bus In Oshodi by tayoTFC(m): 8:36am On Sep 08, 2009
old pic, old story, i have of my facebook for over 3 month,
Re: Micheal Jackson In Commercial Bus In Oshodi by tayoTFC(m): 8:37am On Sep 08, 2009
old pic, old story, i have it on my facebook for over 3 month,
Re: Micheal Jackson In Commercial Bus In Oshodi by Kelvinj(m): 8:38am On Sep 08, 2009
ar we talkn abt Mj in molue or amobii wey dem go depot soon?
Re: Micheal Jackson In Commercial Bus In Oshodi by busybody20: 9:13am On Sep 08, 2009
@ poster,

is this suppose to be funny?     

STALE!
Re: Micheal Jackson In Commercial Bus In Oshodi by sesman(m): 9:21am On Sep 08, 2009
***yawns***
Re: Micheal Jackson In Commercial Bus In Oshodi by Maykelly(f): 9:31am On Sep 08, 2009
@Seun, i can't believe you too can ridicule your fellow muslim shocked anyway what is islam for you? fairly tale book.
Re: Micheal Jackson In Commercial Bus In Oshodi by Nobody: 9:52am On Sep 08, 2009
U CAN PROOF THE GUY IS IN NIGERIA FOR HOLIDAY.BUT IS THIS GUY REALLY DEAD
Re: Micheal Jackson In Commercial Bus In Oshodi by Nezan(m): 9:53am On Sep 08, 2009
He he, the picture is funny. grin
Re: Micheal Jackson In Commercial Bus In Oshodi by ftmonei: 9:58am On Sep 08, 2009
@poster, who knows if he is dead or still alive cos rumor don spoil the world, guy u too good !!!
Re: Micheal Jackson In Commercial Bus In Oshodi by stunatic(m): 9:58am On Sep 08, 2009
There are even more funny pictures like that on this blog
http://naijaverse..com/
Re: Micheal Jackson In Commercial Bus In Oshodi by pattiano(f): 10:12am On Sep 08, 2009
PhemmyTrend PhemmyTrend!!!!! you no go kill person.
Re: Micheal Jackson In Commercial Bus In Oshodi by ausdy(m): 10:20am On Sep 08, 2009
lol america dey die now so him wan make am quik to pay all da dept wen en hole
dem bank so make una messi foram abeg

eeeeeeeeeem mike ur well come oh as you no gree come wen u dey enjoy life atleast honga don bring you come this place
we accept you grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Angela Simmons Swaggs On Dangerous Curves In Sexy Bikini / Burna Boy And Girlfriend Stefflondon All Lovedup, Shares First Kiss Publicly / My Pvssy Is Too Sweet, Any Man That Tests It Will Never Leave Me – Nkechi Blessi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.