Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,178,830 members, 7,906,049 topics. Date: Wednesday, 31 July 2024 at 01:20 AM

Pastor Chris Oyakhilome Plans To Remarry As Anita Reverts To Maiden Name-ThisDay - Religion (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Pastor Chris Oyakhilome Plans To Remarry As Anita Reverts To Maiden Name-ThisDay (56979 Views)

Prophet Samuel Kayode Abiara To Remarry At 75 / Pastor Chris Oyakhilome And Benny Hinn At Sea Of Galilee, Israel (Photos) / Anita Oyakhilome Remarries - Dawn-To-Dusk News (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome Plans To Remarry As Anita Reverts To Maiden Name-ThisDay by Khez: 10:10pm On Jul 04, 2016
But he can't, that's adultery
Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome Plans To Remarry As Anita Reverts To Maiden Name-ThisDay by eoadeniji(m): 10:31am On Jul 05, 2016
estyvino:
I think say them don settle nah!

Well if Pastor Chris remarry,

then as my Pastor wey him be, I go imitate am go marry my another wife chikkiinah
undecided do u want to imitate ur pastor to go to hell, the scriptures is clear on this matter.
Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome Plans To Remarry As Anita Reverts To Maiden Name-ThisDay by CuteChiluv: 10:44am On Jul 05, 2016
mcocolok:
Ashawo man of God. People go still carry their marriage go meet them for office all in the name of counseling
stop that! You must not use bad language to express your view, how does calling him ashewo solve the problem. If you are not happy the best you can do is pray for him, you will be here insulting him , meanwhile he has settled with GOD.
Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome Plans To Remarry As Anita Reverts To Maiden Name-ThisDay by compujyde: 10:26pm On Jul 05, 2016

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Popular Bible Quotations For Memorization And Meditation — Deuteronomy 31:8 / "The Root Of Christmas Is Demonic" - Pastor Olukoya Of MFM / Reigning Queen Esther At Chris Okotie's Household Of God Church

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.