Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,215 members, 7,873,948 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 09:56 PM

An Appeal To NNPC/CHEVRON Scholarship Management - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / An Appeal To NNPC/CHEVRON Scholarship Management (628 Views)

Apply For 2018 Nnpc/chevron Scholarship For 200 Level / 2017/2018 NNPC/CHEVRON Scholarship Shortlisted Candidates Thread / 2016/2017 NNPC/CHEVRON Scholarship Shortlisted Candidates. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

An Appeal To NNPC/CHEVRON Scholarship Management by Nobody: 9:38am On Jul 04, 2016
I like to start by showing my appreciation to the company for over the years providing scholarship grants to Nigerians students in pursuing their university education. This has shown Chevron is committed to its social responsibility to the people.

Ie appeal to the management to kindly pay us the yearly grant which has been of paramount significance in pursuit of our university studies. The management via Scholastica.ng yet to pay us for over a year now especially since we were told to carryout verification exercise since January.

I use this medium to appeal to the management of the company to do the needful which will go a long way in meeting our basic needs.

Thanks!!! I do hope we shall hear from management as to the reasons for the delay in payment..

cc seun

1 Like

Re: An Appeal To NNPC/CHEVRON Scholarship Management by Nobody: 8:06am On Jul 15, 2016
we hope we hear from them soonest

(1) (Reply)

Was Your University Education Worth It?? / School Feeding: A Global Tradition / FUTO Admission Screening Registration Guidelines 2016/2017 Released

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.