Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,170,994 members, 7,880,107 topics. Date: Thursday, 04 July 2024 at 12:28 PM

Investing In Agriculture Is Never A Waste. Pictures Of My Farm - Agriculture (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / Investing In Agriculture Is Never A Waste. Pictures Of My Farm (43042 Views)

Big Python I Killed In My Farm Today And What Has Become Of It. / I Found Multiple Pythons On My Farm (Photos) / "Agriculture Is My MMM" -Journalist Says As He Shares Photos Of His Farm Produce (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Investing In Agriculture Is Never A Waste. Pictures Of My Farm by Lesgupnigeria(m): 3:32pm On Jul 04, 2016
Nice
Re: Investing In Agriculture Is Never A Waste. Pictures Of My Farm by amagunnerfan: 3:33pm On Jul 04, 2016
Pavore9:

Do send a PM.
Can I send a PM too? I am very very interested in farming.

1 Like

Re: Investing In Agriculture Is Never A Waste. Pictures Of My Farm by sameniceguy(m): 3:34pm On Jul 04, 2016
osabuohein:
I started my farm in 2013 when I went to the Netherlands for my Master's degree with some money I was able to make working while studying. At first it was not easy I must admit. I started my farm with about 1000 birds. I had a lot more f moralities I won't lie but my dad who also has farm was able to put me through and I learned very fast too.

Today I can even boost of over 7,000 birds (Layers, Broilers, Turkeys and Some Day old chicks as well). I'm also currently constructing a fish pond and starting a tomatoes and onions plantation too. I get a minimum of 300 crates in a day.

Wow...Nice one Bro. I am starting something like this in phc though on a low key (500 beds). Opps please can i will like to get information needed from u. How can i reach you bro.
Please reach me on 08037100687

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Investing In Agriculture Is Never A Waste. Pictures Of My Farm by Emmysteve(m): 3:35pm On Jul 04, 2016
On getting started, how much did you spent in procuring the land, birds etc?
Re: Investing In Agriculture Is Never A Waste. Pictures Of My Farm by anonimi: 3:36pm On Jul 04, 2016
FakeNEWSevryday:
Why u no tell u the startup capital u used?

You can start any business with as little capital as you can muster.
What is most important is to have a vision and continuously re-invest your profit instead of doing premature big boy. Then you will see your business grow.
Best.

19 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Investing In Agriculture Is Never A Waste. Pictures Of My Farm by Temmywalex: 3:39pm On Jul 04, 2016
Nice Success Story. Kindly share with us those challenges you faced before you eventually break even.

If possible, contact me on 08032633208.
Re: Investing In Agriculture Is Never A Waste. Pictures Of My Farm by Gaddafithe2nd(m): 3:41pm On Jul 04, 2016
This is amazing bro. God bless your hustle. I am planning to go into agriculture, after my NYSC
Re: Investing In Agriculture Is Never A Waste. Pictures Of My Farm by Sylvester70(m): 3:41pm On Jul 04, 2016
hmm op op nawa for u oh na so u want measure with obj's ulter farm take am easy oh make u turn bird be dat oh.any ways may urs,mine and all other nlanders business neva be lyk nigeria "AMEN".LIKE if u belive.

1 Like

Re: Investing In Agriculture Is Never A Waste. Pictures Of My Farm by Oracle16(m): 3:44pm On Jul 04, 2016
God bless your hustle.
Re: Investing In Agriculture Is Never A Waste. Pictures Of My Farm by pedrilo: 3:50pm On Jul 04, 2016
nice one! congrats to u, i lost over 2m wen i ventured into fish farming because i did nt learn the rudiments very well, pls be careful on that as farming can go bad if the right skills r nt acquired. thumb up to my fellow esan broda.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Investing In Agriculture Is Never A Waste. Pictures Of My Farm by BuddhaPalm(m): 3:50pm On Jul 04, 2016
Asssmasher:
undecided undecided undecided Hunger driven Investment.
I don't involve myself in dirty things like this.
😬😬😬

Eeeew!You're a Yoruba ryt?
Annoying set of dirty pigs..

You should be ashamed of yourself.

33 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Investing In Agriculture Is Never A Waste. Pictures Of My Farm by amzee(m): 3:53pm On Jul 04, 2016
Asssmasher:
undecided undecided undecided Hunger driven Investment. I don't involve myself in dirty things like this. 😬😬😬

Eeeew!You're a Yoruba ryt? Annoying set of dirty pigs..
Another Psychiatric runaway spotted.

24 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Investing In Agriculture Is Never A Waste. Pictures Of My Farm by Nobody: 3:53pm On Jul 04, 2016
Congrats bro! You have really inspired me!!
Re: Investing In Agriculture Is Never A Waste. Pictures Of My Farm by donodion(m): 3:53pm On Jul 04, 2016
osabuohein:
I started my farm in 2013 when I went to the Netherlands for my Master's degree with some money I was able to make working while studying. At first it was not easy I must admit. I started my farm with about 1000 birds. I had a lot more f moralities I won't lie but my dad who also has farm was able to put me through and I learned very fast too.

Today I can even boost of over 7,000 birds (Layers, Broilers, Turkeys and Some Day old chicks as well). I'm also currently constructing a fish pond and starting a tomatoes and onions plantation too. I get a minimum of 300 crates in a day.

Welldone bro

2 Likes

Re: Investing In Agriculture Is Never A Waste. Pictures Of My Farm by uwa244(m): 3:54pm On Jul 04, 2016
This is quite inspiring.its a wake up call to all youths to embrace agriculture as an option for generating income. Well done brodally.

1 Like

Re: Investing In Agriculture Is Never A Waste. Pictures Of My Farm by Pavore9: 3:56pm On Jul 04, 2016
amagunnerfan:
Can I send a PM too? I am very very interested in farming.

You can.
Re: Investing In Agriculture Is Never A Waste. Pictures Of My Farm by esosuo: 3:56pm On Jul 04, 2016
Wow no be small investment d op get here oh, Thumbs up, you na men
Re: Investing In Agriculture Is Never A Waste. Pictures Of My Farm by holasam(m): 3:58pm On Jul 04, 2016
Good work here
Re: Investing In Agriculture Is Never A Waste. Pictures Of My Farm by Nobody: 3:59pm On Jul 04, 2016
hilaomo:
guy no be you open thread say you wan contest for Mr nairaland yesterdaySay you dey give talk here and there for netherland...My question now be say,how you take dey run the farm since 2013 and still dey give talk plus still wan compete for Mr NL![size=50pt]Talk true na one of your relative get this farm,probably your popsi own as claimed.[/size]
Lol! Bad belle of Highest Level

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Investing In Agriculture Is Never A Waste. Pictures Of My Farm by beautyfunke(m): 3:59pm On Jul 04, 2016
hilaomo:
guy no be you open thread say you wan contest for Mr nairaland yesterdaySay you dey give talk here and there for netherland...My question now be say,how you take dey run the farm since 2013 and still dey give talk plus still wan compete for Mr NL![size=50pt]Talk true na one of your relative get this farm,probably your popsi own as claimed.[/size]
guy stop criticising which of ur family get dis type of investment?

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Investing In Agriculture Is Never A Waste. Pictures Of My Farm by sorepco(m): 4:00pm On Jul 04, 2016
Y u de respond am? Very soon u guys will derail the this op. Leavehim with his madness. Silence is golden
BuddhaPalm:

You should be ashamed of yourself.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Investing In Agriculture Is Never A Waste. Pictures Of My Farm by sirscripture: 4:00pm On Jul 04, 2016
This is awesome. Please can I have your email?

osabuohein:

Re: Investing In Agriculture Is Never A Waste. Pictures Of My Farm by brojoshua: 4:02pm On Jul 04, 2016
Well done boy, hard work and integrity are good. Keep it up. Oba lagbe, meaning farmer is a king.
Re: Investing In Agriculture Is Never A Waste. Pictures Of My Farm by bigcil2(m): 4:02pm On Jul 04, 2016
Farm lands available for sale in Abeokuta
Re: Investing In Agriculture Is Never A Waste. Pictures Of My Farm by passionate88: 4:03pm On Jul 04, 2016
Nice one
Re: Investing In Agriculture Is Never A Waste. Pictures Of My Farm by CoolAmbience(m): 4:04pm On Jul 04, 2016
Most impressive! I commend your initiative. Have you observed lower egg production by the birds during the hot periods? If yes, I would be glad to introduce our technology that guarantees cooler environments without electricity.

It is been proven that cooler ambiences engender increased productivity from birds (even humans).

Our specialty centers around creating cooler indoors and shelters for both humans and animals without electricity, thereby eliminating or lowering energy costs and CO2 emissions significantly.

You may contact me via info@procorrsolutions.com or contactprocorr@gmail.com

Best wishes!
Re: Investing In Agriculture Is Never A Waste. Pictures Of My Farm by omoarowolo12345: 4:05pm On Jul 04, 2016
Please I will like to learn from you, i have land available and was looking for some one in line to put me through.. Should you be interested in helping a brother get started with investing in agriculture, please send me your contact and we can take it from there. I'm very much interested in this business and look forward to learning more ... my email is oriowo_omoarowolo@yahoo.com
Re: Investing In Agriculture Is Never A Waste. Pictures Of My Farm by soleexx(m): 4:05pm On Jul 04, 2016
Bro how much do I need in cash to get these set up?
Re: Investing In Agriculture Is Never A Waste. Pictures Of My Farm by Asssmasher: 4:08pm On Jul 04, 2016
amzee:

Another Psychiatric runaway spotted.
Shut that gutter up...Legendary fool.
Re: Investing In Agriculture Is Never A Waste. Pictures Of My Farm by princetom1(m): 4:09pm On Jul 04, 2016
lanre2009:
From the pictures i can see that you formulate your feed yourself, how profitable is this compared to buying already made feeds in the market. From how many layers do you get 300 crates (300 x 30 eggs = 9,000 eggs per day). Do some of the birds lay more than once in a day??

Op, u are yet to answer to this

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

My Maize, Pepper And Tomatoes Farm / How To Start Snail Farming In Nigeria With Little Capital! / How To Start And Grow A Profitable Plantain Flour Business In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.