Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,651 members, 7,951,732 topics. Date: Tuesday, 17 September 2024 at 10:08 PM

Amodu Shuaibu: I Need Another Chance To Ruin Nigerian Football - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Amodu Shuaibu: I Need Another Chance To Ruin Nigerian Football (840 Views)

Amodu Shuaibu Named NFF Technical Director / Amodu Shuaibu Returns As Eagle's Technical Director / Should Amodu Shuaibu Be Sacked? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Amodu Shuaibu: I Need Another Chance To Ruin Nigerian Football by naso2(m): 7:56pm On Sep 07, 2009
Nigeria Coach Shuaibu Amodu Begs NFF For Another Chance
The embattled Nigeria coach has asked the NFF technical committee to give him another chance even though the country's World Cup hopes now hang in the balance after a home draw with Tunisia.
Under-pressure Nigeria coach, Shuaibu Amodu, has pleaded with the technical committee of the Nigeria Football Federation (NFF) to give him another chance to ensure Nigeria still qualify for next year's World Cup.
Goal.com has learned that Amodu met with the technical committee headed by Taiwo Ogunjobi on Monday morning during which he asked that he be given another chance to guide the Super Eagles.
He asked that he be given more support, while blaming the players for not beating the visiting Tunisians in a must-win game on Sunday.
At the dressing room immediately after the match, Amodu, in the presence of the sports minister and other top officials, accused the players of lacking tactical discipline.
Officials told Goal.com that a full technical committee meeting will take place on Wednesday.
Goal.com also learned that after the game, the Eagles argued among themselves in the dressing room, blaming one another for the 2-2 draw, which has compromised their chances of featuring at the 2010 World Cup finals.

http://www.goal.com/en/news/89/africa/2009/09/07/1486786/nigeria-coach-shuaibu-amodu-begs-nff-for-another-chance

This man wants another chance to finish off the thin hope we have left to qualify
Re: Amodu Shuaibu: I Need Another Chance To Ruin Nigerian Football by Ibime(m): 8:12pm On Sep 07, 2009
Amodu, pls take a shovel and a loaded revolver to the nearest desert island. You know what to do with it. Bastard!
Re: Amodu Shuaibu: I Need Another Chance To Ruin Nigerian Football by yousouph(m): 8:38pm On Sep 07, 2009
Its in Nigeria that you will beg the FA to sack a coach that ruined the country chances of participating at world stage. Pathetic.
Re: Amodu Shuaibu: I Need Another Chance To Ruin Nigerian Football by dipo2much(m): 8:55pm On Sep 07, 2009
Ibime:

Amodu, pls take a shovel and a loaded revolver to the nearest desert island. You know what to do with it. Bastard!

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

i just cant stop laffing at this
Re: Amodu Shuaibu: I Need Another Chance To Ruin Nigerian Football by MrCrackles(m): 8:57pm On Sep 07, 2009
na_so:

Goal.com also learned that after the game, the Eagles argued among themselves in the dressing room, blaming one another for the 2-2 draw, which has compromised their chances of featuring at the 2010 World Cup finals.
This man wants another chance to finish off the thin hope we have left to qualify
Buncha useless and overrated vagabonds!
Re: Amodu Shuaibu: I Need Another Chance To Ruin Nigerian Football by BlackRevo: 9:08pm On Sep 07, 2009
Please can Nigeria just do me a favor and withdraw from the remaining too matches, i just can't bear further disgrace anymore.
Re: Amodu Shuaibu: I Need Another Chance To Ruin Nigerian Football by eldee(m): 10:36pm On Sep 07, 2009
I feel his passion for Nigerian Football grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Amodu Shuaibu: I Need Another Chance To Ruin Nigerian Football by mayordee(m): 11:55pm On Sep 07, 2009
Ibime:

looooool, rolling on the floor now with this comment, kai Amodu don hear am
Re: Amodu Shuaibu: I Need Another Chance To Ruin Nigerian Football by semid4lyfe(m): 12:15am On Sep 08, 2009
Na only Amodu? I think the players with the exception of Osaze should also do the same.

Useless Unsuper Indomie Chickens!
Re: Amodu Shuaibu: I Need Another Chance To Ruin Nigerian Football by WarfyBoy(m): 12:47am On Sep 08, 2009
I WISH DEM USE BLOW TEAR DIS IDIOT MOUTH YESTERDAY, IM FOR NOT FIT DET TALK THAT RUBBISH WEY IM DEY TALK NOW
Re: Amodu Shuaibu: I Need Another Chance To Ruin Nigerian Football by naso2(m): 9:46am On Sep 08, 2009
Nothing annoys me more than the understanding that we are in argueably the cheapest group in Africa and still struggling,hoping and doing useless permutations.

Amodu must go.
Re: Amodu Shuaibu: I Need Another Chance To Ruin Nigerian Football by Nobody: 10:30am On Sep 08, 2009
na_so:

Nothing annoys me more than the understanding that we are in argueably the cheapest group in Africa and still struggling,hoping and doing useless permutations.

Amodu must go.

correction:
there is nothing to argue.
Our group is the easiest of the 5.
Tunisia is the weakest North African side left in the qualifiers.
mozambique and Kenya are known for athletics and Basketball respectively.
Amodu must go.and SHARLPLY!!!
Re: Amodu Shuaibu: I Need Another Chance To Ruin Nigerian Football by naso2(m): 10:38am On Sep 08, 2009
Eastbay:

correction:

VERY CORRECT
Re: Amodu Shuaibu: I Need Another Chance To Ruin Nigerian Football by otokx(m): 11:00am On Sep 08, 2009
Ibime has said it but not all, AMODU on reaching the deserts of Libya should dig a deep hole first, then jump inside and shoot himself in the head. That is the most honourable thing for him to do.
Re: Amodu Shuaibu: I Need Another Chance To Ruin Nigerian Football by tayoccu(m): 11:19am On Sep 08, 2009
Ibime:

that approach will cost us a lot of money, make the guy go niger bridge for onitsha, or jebba bridge make he jump enter water he shouls take olofinjana and yobo along
Re: Amodu Shuaibu: I Need Another Chance To Ruin Nigerian Football by presido1: 12:43pm On Sep 08, 2009
make una leave Amodu alone, why should we play a whole super eagle with any Northerner in the line up. Bring in Lawal and we will all the remaining matches and tunisia will loss one of theirs.
Re: Amodu Shuaibu: I Need Another Chance To Ruin Nigerian Football by jalether(m): 1:13pm On Sep 08, 2009
Roflmao at Ibime et al una wicked o, Amodu don suffer grin

On a serious note, his resignation letter should have been waiting for him at the desk on his arrival to office

the next day, WTF hasn't he caused enough damage already a second chance to do what really?
Re: Amodu Shuaibu: I Need Another Chance To Ruin Nigerian Football by bawomolo(m): 3:44pm On Sep 08, 2009
Ibime:

hello Ibime, my name is Dr Phil.

talk to me grin grin
Re: Amodu Shuaibu: I Need Another Chance To Ruin Nigerian Football by sley4life(m): 4:29pm On Sep 08, 2009
i feel like coming down to 9ja to kill one of the players. But i'l start with Amodu
Re: Amodu Shuaibu: I Need Another Chance To Ruin Nigerian Football by sley4life(m): 4:38pm On Sep 08, 2009
Eastbay:

correction:

True talk
Re: Amodu Shuaibu: I Need Another Chance To Ruin Nigerian Football by HNIC(m): 5:07pm On Sep 08, 2009
Ibime:

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Amodu Shuaibu: I Need Another Chance To Ruin Nigerian Football by Basildon1(m): 5:11pm On Sep 08, 2009
Ibime:

LMAO,
Re: Amodu Shuaibu: I Need Another Chance To Ruin Nigerian Football by BlackRevo: 6:25pm On Sep 08, 2009
They should simply expel and ban the new mafia in the super eagles ( Mikel, yobo, taiwo and seyi) Infact they should withdraw the Nigerian citizenship of mikel angry
Re: Amodu Shuaibu: I Need Another Chance To Ruin Nigerian Football by eldee(m): 7:36pm On Sep 08, 2009
Black_Revo:

They should simply expel and ban the new mafia in the super eagles ( Mikel, yobo, taiwo and seyi) Infact they should withdraw the Nigerian citizenship of mikel angry

Cutting your head off has never been a cure for headache.

(1) (Reply)

Champions League Knock Out Stage (round Of 16) / Girl Friend Blames Boatengs Numerous Injuries On Too Much S*x / 2013 African Cup Of Nations Qualifier : Nigeria Vs Rwanda On June 17 2012

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.