Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,192,355 members, 7,947,566 topics. Date: Thursday, 12 September 2024 at 11:51 PM

How To Satisfy A Woman Every Time And Have Her Beg For More - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How To Satisfy A Woman Every Time And Have Her Beg For More (1072 Views)

The Type Of Woman Every Man Thirst For... / This is the type of woman every man loves to marry. / 13 Ways To Satisfy Your Woman Every Night 18+] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Satisfy A Woman Every Time And Have Her Beg For More by relationshiptip: 10:09am On Jul 04, 2016
1) Take time to get her properly tuned through pre-intimacy

The majority of men don’t take pre-intimacy seriously. They use it as a medium to get to the main coitus. That’s a wrong attitude. While pre-intimacy would eventually culminate in penetration, the woman’s body chemistry enjoys the fore play more than the actual penetration and genital plunge. Men easily reach orgasm than women. pre-intimacy prepares the women for the journey to orgasm. Try to inquire from your woman what she loves most and how she feels about a touch. You won’t get to know it unless you ask. Start by trying to woo her imagination with erotic ideas and how you’re looking forward to getting romantic with her even before the time for the main act.

2) Know your woman sexual organs

Ensure you are fully aware of the anatomy of your woman’s sexual organ. Know where to touch her to get her spiced up. Do all you can to give enough massage to her clitoris either with your tongue, lips or finger during pre-intimacy. During the actual penetration, do not forget her clitoris. Let your major of attention and focus rest on her clitoris as you give her thrusts up and down. If you want to know how to satisfy her in bed and get her asking for more, you must know exactly where to focus your attention or she would be disappointed in you.

Penetrating a woman feels good but to get a woman to orgasm, clitoris stimulation does more trick than the actual coitus. It can do the trick for a man but regrettably not to a woman. The posture you use also determines the extent of satisfaction your woman will have.

Always find out from her what pleases her most. It doesn’t matter how long you stay in a particular posture. As long as that posture set the spark on your woman and build her up for orgasm, stay on that position. Do not drop her off the cliff by suddenly switching over to another posture.

Lifesolutionblog.com explain this topic in detail and more other relationship secrets

Re: How To Satisfy A Woman Every Time And Have Her Beg For More by Mario1989(m): 10:26am On Jul 04, 2016
Hmnn. Am still single o
Re: How To Satisfy A Woman Every Time And Have Her Beg For More by Phasesone(m): 10:30am On Jul 04, 2016
I know you are a copy and paste blogger... Because I have seen billions of this same stuff in tons of websites......... and yet it does not relate to the real form of intimacy.... I was expecting something the op would be relating from experience... But surely that does not exist here....

I am a blogger too and am not trying to spoil your market.... But I can't spoil what wouldn't move

(1) (Reply)

Write A Romantic Letter For Her And Make Her Go Gaga For You / Blind Young Kelly Joins Prostitution[photos] / Am I Cute.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.