Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,200,667 members, 7,975,514 topics. Date: Tuesday, 15 October 2024 at 07:50 AM

How Uncommunicative Sex Can Be Boring To Men - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Uncommunicative Sex Can Be Boring To Men (888 Views)

What Makes A Woman Boring To You? / This Twitter User Took Boring To Another Level / Dating Seems Very Boring To Me (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Uncommunicative Sex Can Be Boring To Men by deardestie: 11:57am On Jul 04, 2016
(COUPLES ONLY)

From Shaunti Feldhahn’s survey for her book “FOR WOMEN ONLY” Seventy -seven percent agreed with this statement: “If my wife was an interested and motivated sex partner, it would give me a greater sense of well-being and satisfaction with life.” And that could conclude the fact that the vast majority of men indicated that being sexually fulfilled in marriage significantly impacted their confidence and their masculinity.

Most men reluctantly talk-less about their emotional needs thereby resulting to them silently suffering when their emotional needs aren’t being met by their partners.

And this happens a lot in marriage; the sexual need of a man is not really about the motion from the woman, there is more to satisfaction than motion and if I can break it down I will say;

#1 FEELING WANTED: We all have a Love Tank that is triggered when our emotional needs are met, same happens in the life of your spouse when you meet his deepest sexual need of feeling wanted by you, the feeling that you desire him and you are interested in him will go a long way up to satisfy him. Your spouse can have sex with you as his wife every day of the week and still feel emotionally damned by you, truth is, he longs to know that he is pleasing you and that you are sexually interested in him.

You are a good wife, he loves you, you serve him delicacies daily, a good house keeper and a talented mother, but neglecting his sexual needs knowingly or unknowingly is like a slow poison. And often times in silence…

#2 HE NEEDS HIS GIRLFRIEND BACK: sex can be boring to men when it’s not a communicative love making, when your action speaks clearly the “just get it over with” statement, no passion, no depth, no desire or total submission, submission is not only in the area of your character, but it should also speak when telling the man that he has total control over your body as his. When all he faces is indirect rejection, he will wonder what happened to his girlfriend, the lady who always wanted to talk to him about sweet everything and sweet nothing, who will suspend an important appointment to spend quality time with him, whose desperation could be felt on phone communication, what happened to the lady who only dressed then to please him but now dressing to please the outsiders. He needs his play mate, his number one fan and companion. He needs her in…

#3 A PRACTICAL WAY: ever wondered why many married men are usually drawn to prostitutes? I doubt, it’s not because men are dogs, they are not, or that they are all the same, that’s a wrong summary that has no prove of survey and not because he does not loves you, sure he does, a man who agrees to settle down with you never planned on sex outside the confine of his marriage and he does not pray to be tempted but most times it happens and in my opinion the woman in some ways shares in the blame so the affected man don’t have to take the blame 100% but most times, he is forced to do more.

These things happens frequently to men who reluctantly talk-less about their emotional needs because the woman involve uses what I called THE DELILAH’S PRINCIPLE, when you hear the word or name Delilah, what suddenly comes to mind? It’s her evil act, I get, but behind the evil act was a woman who had the secrete to a man’s happiness when talking about sexual needs at her finger tip, before the lamb was led to slaughter it was clearly stated that Samson had other prostitutes but chose Delilah for a wife, the reverse can be the case if the wife can use this principle to her own positive advantage because when you ignore these needs you put him under enormous sexual pressure, you need to think and ask, where is he getting his sexual fulfillment from?

Because no matter what, those needs doesn’t go away, they are always there, he needs the touch, the kiss, the play most times it necessarily doesn’t have to end with the act even though that does feels good too, is a sense of saying I want you, so if he reaches across the bed for you, even showing the willingness to embrace him, to kiss him deeply, and to romantically engage him could be enough to make him feel loved.

Now this is what happens when the principle falls into a wrong hand or comes from the wrong person, read King Solomon’s description of an harlot seducing a man

“She threw her arms around him and kissed him, boldly took his arm and said, “I’ve got all the makings for a feast — today I made my offerings, my vows are all paid, so now I’ve come to find you, hoping to catch sight of your face — and here you are! I’ve spread fresh, clean sheets on my bed, colorful imported linens. My bed is aromatic with spices and exotic fragrances. Come, let’s make love all night, spend the night in ecstatic lovemaking! My husband’s not home; he’s away on business, and he won’t be back for a month”. (Proverbs 7:13–20, The Message Bible)

This is the summary of what most men who are going through these challenges fall for, so its not about the physical appearance, is about tackling the emotional need. And from you..

#4 HE NEEDS THE LADY HE MARRIED: this is like emphasizing on the No. 2.

He needs his girlfriend back, the woman he married, despite the kids, he does not want his place to be compromised, its not easy I know, but in as much as we all want to be fulfilled, they do too and hey! You’ve got to rekindle the love, the sparks in your home, if you are fighting to protect your marriage from interlopers, start with this normal one strategy, his emotional need, own him.

He needs the lady of those days who used to exchange text messages on regular basis, the lady who fancy lingerie that turned him on, it’s time to go back to the basis, the fundamental, when you get back to the intimacy, it will take care of his sexual needs. He loves you dearly.

With love from Dear Destie

Connect with us and read more @

www.everywoman.com.ng

Instagram: DEAR_DESTIE

Facebook: facebook.com/iamdestinydennis
Re: How Uncommunicative Sex Can Be Boring To Men by Nobody: 1:08pm On Jul 04, 2016
Still pondering based from what I learn... cool brb
Re: How Uncommunicative Sex Can Be Boring To Men by deardestie: 6:18pm On Jul 04, 2016
TrapQueen77:
Still pondering based from what I learn... cool brb

well thats great
Re: How Uncommunicative Sex Can Be Boring To Men by rifasenate11(m): 6:30pm On Jul 04, 2016
For men.its grind and pray. That's why men are polygamous in nature. We are spending lots of time making women happy and trying to be rich at the same time. With all these at every little opportunity men get , we cheat. That's what women don't understand. We men are attracted to what we see. We feel it makes us happy. A big breast woman or a large bottom woman makes men uncontrollable , trying to resist it is like.... I will say no more.

(1) (Reply)

Need Your Advice / Wrong Things Happening On Nairaland; You Maybe Next / Amazing Photos Of Mother And Daughter Go Viral Online - Can You Spot The Mother?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.