Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,751 members, 7,889,416 topics. Date: Sunday, 14 July 2024 at 11:42 AM

Why Does The Crescent Moon Symbol Sit On Top Of Mosques? - Islam for Muslims (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / Why Does The Crescent Moon Symbol Sit On Top Of Mosques? (36793 Views)

Sultan Announces MOON Sighting For Ramadan / Updates on Ramadhaan Crescent (1436ah/2015ce) / MEND Threatens To Bomb Mosques & Assasinate Imams (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Does The Crescent Moon Symbol Sit On Top Of Mosques? by Abuzola11(m): 11:09pm On Nov 30, 2009
The father
Re: Why Does The Crescent Moon Symbol Sit On Top Of Mosques? by illusion2: 11:25pm On Nov 30, 2009
Abuzola 1:

The father
Yes my son. . .I beg do not derail the topic  grin
Re: Why Does The Crescent Moon Symbol Sit On Top Of Mosques? by olabowale(m): 11:38pm On Nov 30, 2009
@Focused123: « #93 on: Today at 02:52:34 PM »  
Quote from: olabowale on Yesterday at 03:49:28 AM
focused 123, if Allah says face the Qibla (directional Object) that is dear to your heart, and it is Masjid Haram where the Kaaba is the symbol of it, will you not quit worshipping three gods and join me in true worship of your Creator? My proof is that Kaaba, when you can see it, regardless of whatever direction you are of it, you will have no choice but to face it! This simply means that if two people are on opposite sides of this central object called kaaba, the face it, facing each other with the kaaba as the Qibla between them.

focused123. do you have a thing of order, unifying thing like that in your religion?

Olabowale, you said your allah (Saudi black stone) is all knowing. Is he not capable of hearing prayers from all directions. Why a particular direction ?

Islam is a joke to me because all these symbols are nothing but pure witchcraft.
Show me where I said allah (Saudi black stone) is what I worship? Allah is obviously different since you or some other person from your came wrote few days back that Allah is the God of the Israelites, too. Allah is obviously an Arabic spelling of the Syriac's Eloi. It is Allah the Lord that I worship. Your issue reminds me of PastorAIO post where he was saying that Allah is the "tribal" God of the Quraishi, almost mean to say at least from his language that the other arab tribes do not have Allah but some other as their God(s) and that by his language the Arabs did not know that there was a Creator, All Purposed, Powerful without any deficiency God! I asked myself that this Pastor, a yoruba man should know that before the Europeans brought Christianity God to the yorubas, we the yorubas know that God the Creator always existed,never dying! And before the children of Israel began to showboat that there is only One God, Adam the first man and not children of Israel, obviously, along with his family knew that God is One! The same applied to all the messengers and prophets (AS) even before Israel himself, prophet Jacob!
Re: Why Does The Crescent Moon Symbol Sit On Top Of Mosques? by focused123(m): 1:40pm On Dec 01, 2009
olabowale:

@Focused123: « #93 on: Today at 02:52:34 PM »  Show me where I said allah (Saudi black stone) is what I worship? Allah is obviously different since you or some other person from your came wrote few days back that Allah is the God of the Israelites, too. Allah is obviously an Arabic spelling of the Syriac's Eloi. It is Allah the Lord that I worship. Your issue reminds me of PastorAIO post where he was saying that Allah is the "tribal" God of the Quraishi, almost mean to say at least from his language that the other arab tribes do not have Allah but some other as their God(s) and that by his language the Arabs did not know that there was a Creator, All Purposed, Powerful without any deficiency God! I asked myself that this Pastor, a yoruba man should know that before the Europeans brought Christianity God to the yorubas, we the yorubas know that God the Creator always existed,never dying! And before the children of Israel began to showboat that there is only One God, Adam the first man and not children of Israel, obviously, along with his family knew that God is One! The same applied to all the messengers and prophets (AS) even before Israel himself, prophet Jacob!

Allah is NOT the God of Israel, but the PERSONAL NAME of the 'divine spirit' that according to the beliefs of the pagan Arabs,RESIDED in the Black Stone meteorite - embedded in the wall of the Ka'ba - that was VENERATED by the pagan Arabians long before Muhammad and his Quran.

ALLAH is NOT The GOD of ISRAEL. ALLAH is NOT GOD. Allah is Muhammad's own ALTER EGO projected onto the persona and into the mouth of ALLAH, the supreme PAGAN DEITY of Arabia.

Exodus 3: 14 "I am, who I am"  which is YAHWEH, a term repeated in the Bible over 6800 times, but never ALLAH.

Actually, in the Arabic language, God is called al Ilah, similar to the Hebrew Elohim.   grin

For the last 1400 years, the followers of Muhammad have succeeded in perpetrating one of the greatest falsehoods that was ever insinuated into the human consciousness, namely, that Allah was or is the God of Israel. Their triumph fas been so INCREDIBLY successful, that even most of the greatest authorities on the Arabic language, the Quran and the history of the Arabs, were FORCED into TRANSLATING the name Allah into GOD as happened with Alfred Guillaum's translation of Ibn Ishaq's 'Sirat Rassul'l Allah', Muhammad's biography.

The following verses will make the above statements very clear:

2: 133        Were ye witnesses when death appeared before Jacob?  Behold he said to his sons: "What will ye worship after me?"  They said: "We shall worship thy Allah [Ilahaka] and the Allah [Ilaha] of thy fathers of Abraham Isma`il and Isaac the one (true) Allah[b] [Ilahan] [/b] to Him we bow (in Islam) [Muslimoona]"       

The deliberate mistranslation of the word God (Ilah) to Allah was done to mislead the reader as to the true meaning of the verse. These attempts at falsification by the translators of the Quran abound in thousands of cases. In the above, the word Allah does not exist but only that of Ilah/God which is repeated three times in one single verse. Hence it confirms the fact that Allah is NOT God/Ilah but the NAME of a god.
Re: Why Does The Crescent Moon Symbol Sit On Top Of Mosques? by Abuzola11(m): 2:45pm On Dec 01, 2009
focused123:

Allah is NOT the God of Israel, but the PERSONAL NAME of the 'divine spirit' that according to the beliefs of the pagan Arabs,RESIDED in the Black Stone meteorite - embedded in the wall of the Ka'ba - that was VENERATED by the pagan Arabians long before Muhammad and his Quran.

ALLAH is NOT The GOD of ISRAEL. ALLAH is NOT GOD. Allah is Muhammad's own ALTER EGO projected onto the persona and into the mouth of ALLAH, the supreme PAGAN DEITY of Arabia.

Exodus 3: 14 "I am, who I am"  which is YAHWEH, a term repeated in the Bible over 6800 times, but never ALLAH.

Actually, in the Arabic language, God is called al Ilah, similar to the Hebrew Elohim.   grin

For the last 1400 years, the followers of Muhammad have succeeded in perpetrating one of the greatest falsehoods that was ever insinuated into the human consciousness, namely, that Allah was or is the God of Israel. Their triumph fas been so INCREDIBLY successful, that even most of the greatest authorities on the Arabic language, the Quran and the history of the Arabs, were FORCED into TRANSLATING the name Allah into GOD as happened with Alfred Guillaum's translation of Ibn Ishaq's 'Sirat Rassul'l Allah', Muhammad's biography.

The following verses will make the above statements very clear:

2: 133        Were ye witnesses when death appeared before Jacob?  Behold he said to his sons: "What will ye worship after me?"  They said: "We shall worship thy Allah [Ilahaka] and the Allah [Ilaha] of thy fathers of Abraham Isma`il and Isaac the one (true) Allah[b] [Ilahan] [/b] to Him we bow (in Islam) [Muslimoona]"       

The deliberate mistranslation of the word God (Ilah) to Allah was done to mislead the reader as to the true meaning of the verse. These attempts at falsification by the translators of the Quran abound in thousands of cases. In the above, the word Allah does not exist but only that of Ilah/God which is repeated three times in one single verse. Hence it confirms the fact that Allah is NOT God/Ilah but the NAME of a god.

: And who is more unjust than those who forbid that Allah's Name be glorified and mentioned much (i.e. prayers and invocations, etc.) in Allah's Mosques and strive for their ruin? It was not fitting that such should themselves enter them (Allah's Mosques) except in fear. For them there is disgrace in this world, and they will have a great torment in the Hereafter.

2:114
Re: Why Does The Crescent Moon Symbol Sit On Top Of Mosques? by focused123(m): 12:16am On Dec 04, 2009
@Abuzola :

You think with your backside just the way your brothers (Taliban in Afghanistan) think.
Re: Why Does The Crescent Moon Symbol Sit On Top Of Mosques? by Abuzola11(m): 8:12am On Dec 04, 2009
Shut up
Re: Why Does The Crescent Moon Symbol Sit On Top Of Mosques? by manmacho: 4:11pm On Dec 04, 2009
GOD IS OMINIPOTENT AND AS A DEAR GOD HE IS ALWAYS WILLING TO ANSWER OUR SINCERE QUESTION

SO I DARE YOU TO ASK GOD TODAY TO, BY HIS OWN SPECIAL MEANS COMMUNACATE THE TRUTH OR THE FALSEHOOD OF JESUS CHRIST TO YOU

NOTE WITH A SINCERE HEART

WHO EVER SHALL CALL UPON THE NAME OF THE LORD SHALL BE SAVED

TO ALL MUSLIM FOLKS
Re: Why Does The Crescent Moon Symbol Sit On Top Of Mosques? by Abuzola11(m): 1:06am On Dec 05, 2009
A true God never died unlike ur jesu, he even died while crying for negliance see mathew 27:46
Re: Why Does The Crescent Moon Symbol Sit On Top Of Mosques? by Nobody: 1:44am On Dec 05, 2009
he cried like this,yeye yeye yeye egbamio,egbamio,yeyeyeyeye,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,fade
Re: Why Does The Crescent Moon Symbol Sit On Top Of Mosques? by Abuzola11(m): 1:50am On Dec 05, 2009
Lol
Re: Why Does The Crescent Moon Symbol Sit On Top Of Mosques? by Nobody: 2:15am On Dec 05, 2009
their fake jesus(god) init
Re: Why Does The Crescent Moon Symbol Sit On Top Of Mosques? by No2Atheism(m): 9:39am On Dec 05, 2009
Abuzola 1:

Lol
uplawal:

he cried like this,yeye yeye yeye egbamio,egbamio,yeyeyeyeye,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,fade

hmmmmmmm . . . .tomato - tomaato . . .colour - color.

I might be wrong . . . but hold on a minute,

Who is Abuzola

Who is Uplawal

I wonder o o o o o

undecided undecided undecided undecided
Re: Why Does The Crescent Moon Symbol Sit On Top Of Mosques? by Nobody: 3:28pm On Dec 05, 2009
keep wondering and dnt go and accept ALLAH as ur GOD
Re: Why Does The Crescent Moon Symbol Sit On Top Of Mosques? by focused123(m): 7:03pm On Dec 05, 2009
uplawal:

keep wondering and dnt go and accept ALLAH as your GOD

Orisirisi

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

I pity you. You are accepting Saudi Black stone as your god. God have mercy.

Oraisa girl.
Re: Why Does The Crescent Moon Symbol Sit On Top Of Mosques? by Abuzola11(m): 9:11pm On Dec 05, 2009
Damn the black stone, what a fool
Re: Why Does The Crescent Moon Symbol Sit On Top Of Mosques? by No2Atheism(m): 9:17pm On Dec 05, 2009
QUESTION: What is Black and a stone and people bow towards it 5 times a day.

ANSWER: THE BLACK STONE OF THE KABBA.
Re: Why Does The Crescent Moon Symbol Sit On Top Of Mosques? by Abuzola11(m): 9:24pm On Dec 05, 2009
Is not true
Re: Why Does The Crescent Moon Symbol Sit On Top Of Mosques? by No2Atheism(m): 9:27pm On Dec 05, 2009
Abuzola 1:

Is not true

so does that mean you do not bow down 5 times a day towards the kabba or why do you think you are bowing down towards the east. . . . grin grin grin . . . do you even know anything about your religion at all.

I repeat once again:

QUESTION: What is Black and a stone and people bow towards it 5 times a day.

ANSWER: THE BLACK STONE OF THE KABBA.
Re: Why Does The Crescent Moon Symbol Sit On Top Of Mosques? by hymen(f): 10:17pm On Dec 05, 2009
I would like to know why you face a particular direction for prayers if indeed your God is omnipresent.
Thank you.
Re: Why Does The Crescent Moon Symbol Sit On Top Of Mosques? by Nobody: 11:05pm On Dec 05, 2009
@focus123, everyone knows u stole the ORAISA THINGY FROM ME,COS ITS YOU I PERSONALLY USED IT FOR COS YOURE ONE BIG TIME ORAISA BOY
Re: Why Does The Crescent Moon Symbol Sit On Top Of Mosques? by Abuzola11(m): 10:19am On Dec 06, 2009
@no2atheism-

'The fools among the people say,'what turned the muslim from their Qiblah ( facing jerusalem in prayer) which they used to face in prayer' say to them,'To Allah belongs the east and the west, He guides whom He wills to a straight path'
Quran 2:142
Re: Why Does The Crescent Moon Symbol Sit On Top Of Mosques? by Abuzola11(m): 10:26am On Dec 06, 2009
@hymen: the facing of the ka'abah serves as muslim unity towards one goal,

'for every nation there is a direction to which they face (in their prayer). So hasten towards all that is good.

Wheresoever you may be Allah will bring you together. Truly Allah is Able to do all things'
Quran 2:148
Re: Why Does The Crescent Moon Symbol Sit On Top Of Mosques? by focused123(m): 7:21pm On Dec 06, 2009
Your allah is the black stone which embedded in the corner of Kabah.
Re: Why Does The Crescent Moon Symbol Sit On Top Of Mosques? by focused123(m): 7:22pm On Dec 06, 2009
@downlawal:

Everybody in this world even in UK knows you are an advanced Oraisa girl with gworo teeth.

grin grin grin
Re: Why Does The Crescent Moon Symbol Sit On Top Of Mosques? by cola: 9:25pm On Dec 06, 2009
this board is a proof that most Nigerians are mostly emptily religious but hardly Godly.

More insults and diatribes are exchanged on this board than on any other board on NL, most probably.

If you wonder why we have violent clashes many times in the country, here, this board, is your answer.

Why can't the virtues of decency and some respect for the other person be a guiding principle for people here who lay claim to some religiosity even when you are in disagreement with the other folk.
Re: Why Does The Crescent Moon Symbol Sit On Top Of Mosques? by theseeker2: 9:40am On Dec 07, 2009
uplawal:

Pls dont kille me with laughter! grin
Re: Why Does The Crescent Moon Symbol Sit On Top Of Mosques? by manmacho: 3:17pm On Dec 07, 2009
unity is not peculiar in religious even those in cult are very united in thier cousre but that does not make them acceptable. so is not by facing a particular direction that connect you to God it is a heart thing.

the heart connection reside in christianity. a realtionshuip
Re: Why Does The Crescent Moon Symbol Sit On Top Of Mosques? by focused123(m): 12:21am On Dec 08, 2009
uplawal:

I pray God forgive you this female Muhammedan. Were you there ? So he was speaking in Yoruba Mrs Eleyin gworo bin Laden ?

You possess typical Muhammedan characteristics. Suicide bomber. Domestic animal vis a vis hijab
Re: Why Does The Crescent Moon Symbol Sit On Top Of Mosques? by theseeker2: 3:20pm On Dec 08, 2009
uplawal:

Poor guy. I can imagine him wimping and sobbing helplessly on the cross. With mucor and saliva dripping from his nose and mouth. Even his DADDY forsook him.
christianity is pure comic relief  grin
Re: Why Does The Crescent Moon Symbol Sit On Top Of Mosques? by Nobody: 1:41am On Dec 09, 2009
@the seeker, i just pray they listen cos when JESUS(pbuh) comes is gonna be brutal,imagine, they all thought GOD can forsake his own,never,our own JESUS is alive and coming soon to BULALA them sango,oya,oshun,ogun,christians and all other ELEBOS, I just pray my family members accept ALLAH as one and not three before then

@focus elenufaya, pls mind your business,are u trying to tell me am lying your god cry like that
Re: Why Does The Crescent Moon Symbol Sit On Top Of Mosques? by No2Atheism(m): 9:34pm On Dec 09, 2009
uplawal:

@the seeker, i just pray they listen cos when JESUS(pbuh) comes[b] is gonna be brutal[/b],imagine, they all thought GOD can forsake his own,never,our own JESUS is alive and coming soon to BULALA them sango,oya,oshun,ogun,christians and all other ELEBOS, I just pray my family members accept ALLAH as one and not three before then

@focus elenufaya, pls mind your business,are u trying to tell me am lying your god cry like that

Your statements and style of posting sounds masculine for someone who claims to be female. . .

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Can a Muslim Upload his/her Pictures On Social Media? / Ogun Prophet & His Sons Convert To Islam, Cut Off Their Dreadlocks (Photos) / PICTURES ARE HARAM! Stop Snapping Pictures!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.