Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,191,818 members, 7,945,611 topics. Date: Tuesday, 10 September 2024 at 08:59 PM

Got Weighty Bars? Lets See Your Rap Prowess - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Got Weighty Bars? Lets See Your Rap Prowess (1287 Views)

Easy Ways To Start Your Rap Career With No Money / Be Brutal Or Peace With Your Rap Or Bars. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Got Weighty Bars? Lets See Your Rap Prowess by piperson(m): 1:21pm On Jul 04, 2016
Whose gone pick on me? Let's get served here

Re: Got Weighty Bars? Lets See Your Rap Prowess by branhampaul: 8:40pm On Jul 04, 2016
When You Wack Dont Come And Proof It On Nairaland/cause I May Fu*k You Up And Leave You Blind/what I Love Doing Aint Your Bizness/dont Talk To Me Before I Punch Ya Indomie Chest
Re: Got Weighty Bars? Lets See Your Rap Prowess by piperson(m): 12:34pm On Jul 05, 2016
branhampaul:
When You Wack Dont Come And Proof It On Nairaland/cause I May Fu*k You Up And Leave You Blind/what I Love Doing Aint Your Bizness/dont Talk To Me Before I Punch Ya Indomie Chest
bro your verses are 2 weak lyk 14 days

1 Like

Re: Got Weighty Bars? Lets See Your Rap Prowess by donifez(m): 6:14pm On Jul 05, 2016
Have not been to the moon but you all know am strong/i don't take a sip..nigga I plunge/I am the game like Terrel Taylor/ and you are out of the game screaming hey yaa/ am not an Hip Hop head..i am the whole/ and you are so snitchy.. all hail the mole/ Don't try to box me.. you ain't worth my time/Better stick to your business... serve your time.
Re: Got Weighty Bars? Lets See Your Rap Prowess by branhampaul: 1:19pm On Jul 06, 2016
donifez:
Have not been to the moon but you all know am strong/i don't take a sip..nigga I plunge/I am the game like Terrel Taylor/ and you are out of the game screaming hey yaa/ am not an Hip Hop head..i am the whole/ and you are so snitchy.. all hail the mole/ Don't try to box me.. you ain't worth my time/Better stick to your business... serve your time.
Fu*k Whoever Is Known As Donifez/ When It Comes To Rap Am The Best/ Talk Of Knowledge Am The First/ My Gf Said To Her You A Pest/ Thats Why Everyone Hate You Even The Girls/ Am From Asb The Capital Of Rapcee/ You Dont Fu*k With Us Or You Get Beneath The Sea/ Thats My Words And It Is From Me
Re: Got Weighty Bars? Lets See Your Rap Prowess by donifez(m): 5:44pm On Jul 06, 2016
branhampaul:
Fu*k Whoever Is Known As Donifez/ When It Comes To Rap Am The Best/ Talk Of Knowledge Am The First/ My Gf Said To Her You A Pest/ Thats Why Everyone Hate You Even The Girls/ Am From Asb The Capital Of Rapcee/ You Dont Fu*k With Us Or You Get Beneath The Sea/ Thats My Words And It Is From Me
I chew dumb niggers and spit them bright/add grammar to it and u are good for life/girls know am edible and i ain't no Tee/come say hello to my girls ..I won't take a fee/If your intellect is a golf ball it can't make the par/for me to refine you.. you have to give up on tar/ IQ is intelligent quotient... above 115 is more than average /but u were born with a 30..how the hell did you manage? /Dumb from birth.. your teacher called you a nut case/Slow and steady wins the race.. that is an adage /Rhyme and rhythm for you to flow/wordplay and punchlines for you to glow/I know you are empty... they tell you where ever you go/don't dare me.. am too ill for a foe/i will cut off your pate and end your fate/add a prefix to your name and organize your funeral late/have s*x with your sister.. make her my mate/turn her against her religion... becomes her faith.

1 Like

Re: Got Weighty Bars? Lets See Your Rap Prowess by branhampaul: 8:34pm On Jul 06, 2016
You Are Just Suffering/ Jealous That I Am Bubbling/ I Wanna Teach You It About Quality Not Quantity/ See, Dont Just Take Me For Only A Rapper/ I Destroy And S*x Niggas Mama/ Take Your Brain Outta You And Leave You In Pain/ Kill You And It Gon Be A Rememberance Day/ I Want Money Also The Fame/ But I Dont Need Money To Take Your Girl/ She Sucked My D*ck And I Pressed Her Breast/ It Happened Not In A Bed But A Chair/ If You Think It Is A Lie Then Ask Her/ She May Not Tell You But I Have Told You The Fact/ Watch 'Fore You Talk Because I Cause Alot Of Impact/ But I Dont Come Too Much For Guys Like You Cos You A R*tard
Re: Got Weighty Bars? Lets See Your Rap Prowess by piperson(m): 6:31pm On Jul 07, 2016
donifez:
..U ain't been on d moon.. Ur left hand weak buh my both arm strong.. U ain't hip hop whole ur jst a pussy
Re: Got Weighty Bars? Lets See Your Rap Prowess by piperson(m): 6:34pm On Jul 07, 2016
branhampaul:
You Are Just Suffering/ Jealous That I Am Bubbling/ I Wanna Teach You It About Quality Not Quantity/ See, Dont Just Take Me For Only A Rapper/ I Destroy And S*x Niggas Mama/ Take Your Brain Outta You And Leave You In Pain/ Kill You And It Gon Be A Rememberance Day/ I Want Money Also The Fame/ But I Dont Need Money To Take Your Girl/ She Sucked My D*ck And I Pressed Her Breast/ It Happened Not In A Bed But A Chair/ If You Think It Is A Lie Then Ask Her/ She May Not Tell You But I Have Told You The Fact/ Watch 'Fore You Talk Because I Cause Alot Of Impact/ But I Dont Come Too Much For Guys Like You Cos You A R*tard
still yo verses weak like yo libido
Re: Got Weighty Bars? Lets See Your Rap Prowess by branhampaul: 10:17pm On Jul 08, 2016
piperson:
still yo verses weak like yo libido
Wonders Shall Never End.. You That Cant Drop One Bar Is The Idiot Criticizing..
Re: Got Weighty Bars? Lets See Your Rap Prowess by piperson(m): 10:25pm On Jul 08, 2016
branhampaul:
Wonders Shall Never End.. You That Cant Drop One Bar Is The Idiot Criticizing..
that one bar is yo life percentage....if I gv u one bar it would leave u wt a brain damage... nappy headed niqqa wt pussy stitches, quit rap and go suck on yo momma's tities.. Looser!
Re: Got Weighty Bars? Lets See Your Rap Prowess by GIYAZZ(m): 12:02am On Jul 09, 2016
piperson:
Whose gone pick on me? Let's get served here
There is a rap battle section on Nairaland.
Re: Got Weighty Bars? Lets See Your Rap Prowess by piperson(m): 8:33am On Jul 09, 2016
GIYAZZ:
There is a rap battle section on Nairaland.
question is... have you seen any weighty bars or insane word plays and metaphors there?
Re: Got Weighty Bars? Lets See Your Rap Prowess by branhampaul: 8:42am On Jul 09, 2016
piperson:
that one bar is yo life percentage....if I gv u one bar it would leave u wt a brain damage... nappy headed niqqa wt pussy stitches, quit rap and go suck on yo momma's tities.. Looser!
You Wack Like A Man Who Lack/ Your Job Is To Lick A Girls Toto Pad/ Why Are You Getting Angry Cos I Didnt Pay You For Sucking My Dick/ You An Animal MOF B*tch/ You So Stupid And Powerless As A Fish/ All Your Life Youve Being A Pig/ Am The Greatest When It Comes To Rap/ Go Ask Any Nigga Or Any Chap/ Your Whole Family Is Suffering Cos You Are All Stupid/ Weak Ass Bitches Not Different From Millipedes/ Hiphop Is My Father And Mother Am Her Son/ When It Comes To Rap Am As Hot As The Sun/ F*ck Every Idiot Called Piperson
Re: Got Weighty Bars? Lets See Your Rap Prowess by piperson(m): 10:13am On Jul 09, 2016
branhampaul:
You Wack Like A Man Who Lack/ Your Job Is To Lick A Girls Toto Pad/ Why Are You Getting Angry Cos I Didnt Pay You For Sucking My Dick/ You An Animal MOF B*tch/ You So Stupid And Powerless As A Fish/ All Your Life Youve Being A Pig/ Am The Greatest When It Comes To Rap/ Go Ask Any Nigga Or Any Chap/ Your Whole Family Is Suffering Cos You Are All Stupid/ Weak Ass Bitches Not Different From Millipedes/ Hiphop Is My Father And Mother Am Her Son/ When It Comes To Rap Am As Hot As The Sun/ F*ck Every Idiot Called Piperson

giyazz
donifez
smellymouth
lordsent
biafrabushboy
stfuareuG0d

y'all should come and see what this nitwit branhampaul or whatever his name is,is calling bars? this is worst I've seen and I've seen all VIC O's track grin
Re: Got Weighty Bars? Lets See Your Rap Prowess by BiafraBushBoy(m): 11:16am On Jul 09, 2016
piperson:

giyazz
donifez
smellymouth
lordsent
biafrabushboy
stfuareuG0d

y'all should come and see what this nitwit branhampaul or whatever his name is,is calling bars? this is worst I've seen and I've seen all VIC O's track grin

Hahaha... that's damn whack...

1 Like

Re: Got Weighty Bars? Lets See Your Rap Prowess by donifez(m): 1:27pm On Jul 09, 2016
piperson:

giyazz
donifez
smellymouth
lordsent
biafrabushboy
stfuareuG0d

Hehe, I think say na only me notice am.

1 Like

Re: Got Weighty Bars? Lets See Your Rap Prowess by branhampaul: 5:24am On Jul 10, 2016
piperson:

giyazz
donifez
smellymouth
lordsent
biafrabushboy
stfuareuG0d

Goat, Bring Ya Best, Am Ever Ready.. Everyone Knows Am Murdering You.. Hahaha
Re: Got Weighty Bars? Lets See Your Rap Prowess by piperson(m): 7:27am On Jul 10, 2016
branhampaul:
Goat, Bring Ya Best, Am Ever Ready.. Everyone Knows Am Murdering You.. Hahaha
ook but don't rap here again.. bye!
Re: Got Weighty Bars? Lets See Your Rap Prowess by branhampaul: 6:22pm On Jul 10, 2016
piperson:
ook but don't rap here again.. bye!
Kid! Why You Running?

(1) (Reply)

Do You Need Your Songs Properly Mixed & Mastered? / Hot �: Davido Ft. Zlatan & Dj Kush – Bum Bum (re-flip) / DOWNLOAD: Magnito - End Sars Ft. Ike & Sir Dee • Mp3

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.