Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,188,831 members, 7,935,574 topics. Date: Friday, 30 August 2024 at 11:38 AM

Femi Fani-Kayode And Precious Chikwendu In Court - Photos - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Femi Fani-Kayode And Precious Chikwendu In Court - Photos (48042 Views)

Femi Fani-Kayode And Precious Chikwendu's Marriage Crashes! - Sahara Reporters / Fani Kayode And His Wife, Precious Chikwendu In A Lovely Selfie(photos) / EFCC Arrests Precious Chikwendu, Femi Fani-Kayode's Wife In Ekiti (Pic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode And Precious Chikwendu In Court - Photos by Stanleywaxy(m): 4:04pm On Jul 04, 2016
mej67:
I thank God he has a comforter in his wife. Always by his side.

Ladies pls emulate
baby mama .. Not wife .
Not wedded yet
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode And Precious Chikwendu In Court - Photos by erico2k2(m): 4:05pm On Jul 04, 2016
Zico5:
Ffk I know is not clean from the onset. Probing him for fraud is a welcome development cos seeing him jumping up and down during Gej campaigns shows he is not innocent. 250m bail is no beans men, if he can afford that then there is more to it than meeting the eyes. These people need no mercy.
With all the plenty evidence no Jail.does that not tell U the EFCC is a big joke?
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode And Precious Chikwendu In Court - Photos by anselm791(m): 4:09pm On Jul 04, 2016
Wait! They now offer fresh hair cuts in detention?

1 Like

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode And Precious Chikwendu In Court - Photos by Kulas: 4:15pm On Jul 04, 2016
mej67:

Ladies pls emulate

Emulate what??,why cant she always be by his side?,if FFK is a road side trader,will she in the first instance accept to date him let alone allowing him to give her belle?,just talk true. After some ladies will say true love.Leave that thing joor.Mcheeew!

1 Like

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode And Precious Chikwendu In Court - Photos by Estbelle: 4:28pm On Jul 04, 2016
We are looking to hire a freelance fashion sketcher who is experienced,innovative and creative. Please call Nnamdi on 07056449722 if you are in Abuja to schedule an interview or send your CV and previous sketches to ela4christ@gmail.com
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode And Precious Chikwendu In Court - Photos by fortune1968: 4:32pm On Jul 04, 2016
raker300:
All these monies that this administration has claimed to recover, yet no single work has commenced in nigeria.

Kainji dam has been out of order since, no one is talking about it.

Oil price is stable, sales output has increased, so much money claimed to be recovered...what is the hold up nah? It's almost 2 years nah
usual lamentations of ipob .Should we then ignore looters ?
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode And Precious Chikwendu In Court - Photos by myfantasies(f): 4:33pm On Jul 04, 2016
zeusdgrt:

Oh I weep for the future of this country when I see a post like yours,you youth priorities sex just way too much and you can't even plant yam for commerce!oh my country my country where@ thy youths?
Abeg go nd sit down

Mr Shakespeare

Person no fit come Nairaland come play again... Rubbish

No be only yam na pawpaw

Which one have u planted
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode And Precious Chikwendu In Court - Photos by misscall247: 4:33pm On Jul 04, 2016
demolinka:
All smiles, but inside...
lol........Buhari handwork
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode And Precious Chikwendu In Court - Photos by castrokins(m): 4:38pm On Jul 04, 2016
Watch EFCC Re-arrest Him To Probe Where He Got The Bail Money While Turning Blind At Aisha's Naira Rain In The North East.
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode And Precious Chikwendu In Court - Photos by samjadinero(m): 4:47pm On Jul 04, 2016
myfantasies:
Enough knacking tonight grin grin
Azzin... FFK a kan'ra mo! The ago go don over high. grin
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode And Precious Chikwendu In Court - Photos by myfantasies(f): 4:56pm On Jul 04, 2016
samjadinero:

Azzin... FFK a kan'ra mo! The ago go don over high. grin
He go don dey spill over grin
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode And Precious Chikwendu In Court - Photos by ugeezee(m): 5:04pm On Jul 04, 2016
This man still dey do fiancé things?
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode And Precious Chikwendu In Court - Photos by zeusdgrt(m): 5:04pm On Jul 04, 2016
myfantasies:
Abeg go nd sit down

Mr Shakespeare

Person no fit come Nairaland come play again... Rubbish

No be only yam na pawpaw

Which one have u planted

Abegi go and stand up.You nor fit code say na play I dey?As for my farm,u go come my house make I show you dis nyt.
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode And Precious Chikwendu In Court - Photos by 99foxxy(f): 5:06pm On Jul 04, 2016
eleko1:
The Man Akamu go don full,he'll discharge em tO hiS NNpc Private tank. ThAnk U BABA DAUra cool Stealing is now corruption
You get badt mouth and evil mind sha. E de hungry you?
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode And Precious Chikwendu In Court - Photos by Adminisher: 5:14pm On Jul 04, 2016
Emmysteve:
How I wish this gworo chewing dullard with empty brain focus all his energy on Nigeria's dwindling economy than persecuting his opponents in the name of fight against corruption. Buhari has nothing to offer if you doubt me google what happened between 1979 to 1984 and the reason he was thrown out by IBB. If you are still waiting for Buhari to improve the economy you're living on a long thing.

You have to Google what happened in 1979.
I will tell you first hand. Nigeria's economy was MENDING in 1979. The oil price was low but we were repaying loans and defending the local manufacturers who were steadily expanding.
If economy to you is buying rubbish from Dubai and selling in Jankara market then you are lost in the Jonathan era which will never ever happen in Nigeria again but if economy to you is to be like India and Germany and try to produce everything you can within your country then you cannot conclude that Buhari s first regime was wrong
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode And Precious Chikwendu In Court - Photos by Nobody: 5:17pm On Jul 04, 2016
raker300:
yeah..one is a vendetta mission, the other gave us progress. Enjoy your 145/litre fuel and 1k/4 tomatoes change

Bros you forget to add kerosene #220 per litre
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode And Precious Chikwendu In Court - Photos by KingAfo(m): 5:26pm On Jul 04, 2016
CHEI, THIS GIRL DON MISS THAT TIN EHN!!!!
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode And Precious Chikwendu In Court - Photos by Semper247(m): 5:27pm On Jul 04, 2016
raker300:
yeah..one is a vendetta mission, the other gave us progress. Enjoy pyour 145/litre fuel and 1k/4 tomatoes change

Where are u buying ur tomatoes for 4pieces per 1k?

Children of corruption will never change no matter what..
Smh
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode And Precious Chikwendu In Court - Photos by tehagy: 5:29pm On Jul 04, 2016

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode And Precious Chikwendu In Court - Photos by TheAdvocate(m): 5:30pm On Jul 04, 2016
prof1990:
the amounts they call ehn. how person go pay bail 250 million if him no dey guilty.

y I land for this country ehn crythe wounds they call ehn. how person go pay bail 250 million if him no dey guilty.

y I land for this country ehn

Bail is NOT paid for!

It's always paid ONLY when the accused abscond and becomes a fugitive.

2 Likes

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode And Precious Chikwendu In Court - Photos by eph12(m): 5:34pm On Jul 04, 2016
prof1990:

stop supporting corruption forget witch-hunting these politicians have stolen money meant for national development for personal use. he will you just pay 250m bail money if you are not guilty
Lol.. What should he have done if he was not guilty? You think he should remain in prison because he is not guilty?
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode And Precious Chikwendu In Court - Photos by eleko1: 5:35pm On Jul 04, 2016
embarassed lipsrsealed Wetin I do shocked lipsrsealed sad embarassed.
99foxxy:
You get badt mouth and evil mind sha. E de hungry you?
undecided undecided cheesy sad grin shocked embarassed
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode And Precious Chikwendu In Court - Photos by 99foxxy(f): 5:47pm On Jul 04, 2016
eleko1:
embarassed lipsrsealed Wetin I do shocked lipsrsealed sad embarassed. undecided undecided cheesy sad grin shocked embarassed
I lie?
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode And Precious Chikwendu In Court - Photos by eleko1: 5:50pm On Jul 04, 2016
I am not a praise Singer.Wetin I do?
99foxxy:
I lie?
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode And Precious Chikwendu In Court - Photos by emmaelectelect(m): 6:04pm On Jul 04, 2016
feedthenation:
Almost 2 months in EFCC custody is not easy.

I guess FFK will know there is a big different between GEJ and PMB government.

He will be on Twitter this evening
if this is the way this man is going to fight his corruption then there will be no result in 4yrs
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode And Precious Chikwendu In Court - Photos by HARDDON: 6:14pm On Jul 04, 2016
mej67:

Ladies pls emulate

Oh yea ? But ehmmmmm,

Looking @ the hand interlink, I'm forced to ask:
Who asked who out?

angry
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode And Precious Chikwendu In Court - Photos by HomeOfMe(f): 6:42pm On Jul 04, 2016
raker300:
yeah..one is a vendetta mission, the other gave us progress. Enjoy your 145/litre fuel and 1k/4 tomatoes change
It's still #145/litre just for now;in a few days or less than 2weeks time,fuel queues'll return again because a new price of #280/litre is going to be announced. I was relying so much on this administration,but it seems they've finally ruined Nigeria!
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode And Precious Chikwendu In Court - Photos by Pavarottii(m): 6:53pm On Jul 04, 2016
Zico5:
Ffk I know is not clean from the onset. Probing him for fraud is a welcome development cos seeing him jumping up and down during Gej campaigns shows he is not innocent. 250m bail is no beans men, if he can afford that then there is more to it than meeting the eyes. These people need no mercy.
How many times will dey explain dis bail something to u. It's not in cash. It's in a worth of something. Get it once and 4 all.
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode And Precious Chikwendu In Court - Photos by ofedegbe(m): 6:55pm On Jul 04, 2016
On their way home...FFK gats play reminisce's tesojue so babe go know what's up
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode And Precious Chikwendu In Court - Photos by Pavarottii(m): 6:58pm On Jul 04, 2016
castrokins:
Watch EFCC Re-arrest Him To Probe Where He Got The Bail Money While Turning Blind At Aisha's Naira Rain In The North East.
How many times will dey explain dis bail something to u. It's not in cash. It's in a worth of something. Get it once and 4 all.
And as long as he doesn't abscond, his surety looses nothing even if he looses or wins d case.
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode And Precious Chikwendu In Court - Photos by Ugoeze2016: 8:10pm On Jul 04, 2016
Ok.... finally...I cant help but notice the guy in blue suit in second picture. He was looking at FFK like u this man u no dey keep quiet? ur mouth still dey run even from prison.... grin grin grin grin

I still dey loaded with good news, check my profile
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode And Precious Chikwendu In Court - Photos by adconline(m): 8:11pm On Jul 04, 2016
Adminisher:

You have to Google what happened in 1979.
I will tell you first hand. Nigeria's economy was MENDING in 1979. The oil price was low but we were repaying loans and defending the local manufacturers who were steadily expanding.
If economy to you is buying rubbish from Dubai and selling in Jankara market then you are lost in the Jonathan era which will never ever happen in Nigeria again but if economy to you is to be like India and Germany and try to produce everything you can within your country then you cannot conclude that Buhari s first regime was wrong
What's an arrogant display of idiocy.. An economy in recession can't be like Germany and India. A country that generates 0MW of electricity cant be like Germany and India.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Salaries Of Federal And State Legislators - Vanguard / The Death Trap Called Abuja-Okene-Benin Highway (Photos) / Millionaires Flee As IPOB Takes Over Nnewi South

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.