Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,128 members, 7,880,526 topics. Date: Thursday, 04 July 2024 at 08:09 PM

Garba Shehu Rules Out Buhari Breaking Fast With Saraki, Others - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Garba Shehu Rules Out Buhari Breaking Fast With Saraki, Others (28303 Views)

Youths Protest Rumoured Plan By Saraki, Others To Rejoin PDP / Fatima Yelwa Goje Buried As Saraki, Others Attend (Photos) / BBNaija: Garba Shehu Reacts To Efe's Victory (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Garba Shehu Rules Out Buhari Breaking Fast With Saraki, Others by berrystunn(m): 8:05am On Jul 05, 2016
HungerBAD:
Wise decision.

Light and darkness do not mix together. Moreover,the President has a reputation to protect,and cannot be seen with the definition of Corruption,sharing food together in the holiest of months together.

Saraki can break his Fast with Dasuki,Dokpesi,Goodluck Jonathan,David Mark,Fayose and those associated with everything wrong in Nigeria.

Mumu, I agree with you... Even amaechi, tinubu, and other members of APC etc. There all light.

Darkness fighting darkness.
Re: Garba Shehu Rules Out Buhari Breaking Fast With Saraki, Others by berrystunn(m): 8:12am On Jul 05, 2016
nobsalis:

haaaaaaa..... Naso my bro...
U just said my mind. 100% perfect.
Wetin concern Okada with seat belt na.

Darkness fighting darkness. Help your mind.
Re: Garba Shehu Rules Out Buhari Breaking Fast With Saraki, Others by Omeokachie: 8:53am On Jul 05, 2016
Is there something more to this breaking of fast than to gather people together to eat free food paid for by the nigerian people?
Re: Garba Shehu Rules Out Buhari Breaking Fast With Saraki, Others by Likei(m): 11:07am On Jul 05, 2016
vedaxcool:
[s][/s]

I no dey smoke I leave am for riff raff like Nnamdi kanu and scavengers.

you need to see a psychaitrist.
Re: Garba Shehu Rules Out Buhari Breaking Fast With Saraki, Others by Likei(m): 11:17am On Jul 05, 2016
Ayatullah:

Ekweremadu is the UNBELIEVER because:
*Ekweremadu believes God has a son.
*Ekweremadu believes God is 3 in 1.
*Ekweremadu kneels down before his pastor.
*Ekweremadu prays to God through a human being.
*Ekweremadu is NOT a Muslim.

buhari married a girl of 9yrs, any religion that permits child abuse, molestation and rape under the pretex of child marriage is satanic. you all are unbelievers. repent and give your life to christ for the kingdom of God is at hand. Buhari is a peadophile period.
Re: Garba Shehu Rules Out Buhari Breaking Fast With Saraki, Others by vedaxcool(m): 11:29am On Jul 05, 2016
Likei:

you need to see a psychaitrist.

On the contrary I am perfectly ok It is Nnamdi that requires urgent mental evaluation.
Re: Garba Shehu Rules Out Buhari Breaking Fast With Saraki, Others by Ayatullah(m): 6:16pm On Jul 05, 2016
Likei:

buhari married a girl of 9yrs, any religion that permits child abuse, molestation and rape under the pretex of child marriage is satanic. you all are unbelievers. repent and give your life to christ for the kingdom of God is at hand. Buhari is a peadophile period.

[b]Let me briefly educate your dull and prejudicial mind, I will also wake up your lazy brain.

Even though I do not know where you get your information of the name you mentioned in your story marrying a 9yr old girl, all I can tell you is that in some culture girls are 'married off' very early, but that does not mean copulation begins with that girl child. The girl will be allowed to reach maturity before there is any contact between the man and girl. This is reality in some culture.

Above all, Islam's holy book The Glorious Quran, wherein resides the supreme laws of the Muslims has not recommended child marriage. Therefore no one should link Islam with child marriage. It is a choice of anyone who choses to do it.

Lastly, I want to let you know that child marriage is 101% better than Homosexuality which your religion is now accepting and glorifying. Your leaders are not only approving and encoraging it they are seriously engaging in it. Some of your churches now have Gay Pastors and just some few days ago your Pope called on christians to apologise to Gays!

Now you can see the face of the REAL UNBELIEVERS![/b]
Re: Garba Shehu Rules Out Buhari Breaking Fast With Saraki, Others by MrCork: 11:17pm On Jul 05, 2016
Audray:
Nah,I don't mind tongue

Audray so how can I change yor mind from bein a lessssbian becuzz its sin to be lesssbian an u may go to hell?.....so do u hate men or all men? smiley
Re: Garba Shehu Rules Out Buhari Breaking Fast With Saraki, Others by tomakint: 11:32pm On Jul 05, 2016
modath:

Saraki's only shot at "presidency" is that SP position, Despite the Fulani stock lies he keeps perpetuating, the core North will never allow him use up their slot and we can't have a Muslim/Muslim ticket...

He will hold on to that seat till his hands either whither or are chopped off.

It's a super Mario thing... Na hin final bus stop.

Me, I'm watching the drama by the sidelines....

Do you know the power of oyel buloku? tongue That thing that can make people deny their generation!! See you. grin

Badt babe grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Makinde Visits The Family Of Late Kehinde Ayoola (Photos) / PDP Says The Party Replicate Edo Election Victory In Lagos / Muslim Forum Asks Kukah To Vacate Sokoto, Tender Apology

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.