Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,211 members, 7,873,929 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 09:31 PM

Monalisa Chinda In See-through Dress To Church, Fans Slam Her [PICS] - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Monalisa Chinda In See-through Dress To Church, Fans Slam Her [PICS] (65236 Views)

Opeteola Dolapo Rocks Breast Tattoo, Fans Slam Her / Moyo Lawal's Massive Cleavage-Baring Photos: Fans Slam Her, She Replies / Oge Okoye In A Boobs-Baring Outfit To Church Today, Fans Slam Her (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Monalisa Chinda In See-through Dress To Church, Fans Slam Her [PICS] by GodwyneDuke99(m): 4:36pm On Jul 04, 2016
Guyman02:

Stop defending a woman who is over 40 years old and far older than you, she knows what modesty means
Mr man read well before quoting me: I neither defended or commended her

1 Like

Re: Monalisa Chinda In See-through Dress To Church, Fans Slam Her [PICS] by GodwyneDuke99(m): 4:42pm On Jul 04, 2016
Guyman
read well before quoting me: I neither defended or commended her
Re: Monalisa Chinda In See-through Dress To Church, Fans Slam Her [PICS] by GodwyneDuke99(m): 4:43pm On Jul 04, 2016
GodwyneDuke99:

Mr man read well before quoting me: I neither defended or commended her
Guyman
read well before quoting me: I neither defended or commended her
Guyman@wise up
Re: Monalisa Chinda In See-through Dress To Church, Fans Slam Her [PICS] by bigtt76(f): 4:46pm On Jul 04, 2016
Isssokay grin

Juell:

Nah, just cautioning her. As u can see nobody called her names, most of them talked on dressing decently.
Re: Monalisa Chinda In See-through Dress To Church, Fans Slam Her [PICS] by skywalker001(m): 4:54pm On Jul 04, 2016
bigtt76:
People shaaaaa .....fighting for God the same way people do in other religion and we complain undecided
they condemn her not fighting her.
Do u wanna use diz to compare how other religion kill people cos of blasphemy and other unheard tinx
Re: Monalisa Chinda In See-through Dress To Church, Fans Slam Her [PICS] by thorpido(m): 4:57pm On Jul 04, 2016
AbbieGee1:
Nigerians and chochochocho,always having an opinion abt errbady

That's the price of being famous tho,cus no matter hw flawless you think u may be,pple still got som'in to say.

I aint famous(I dnt even dress indecently) so,atleast no one will put me up on social media slaming anyhw.

#Abbiewashere cool
Isn't this comment an opinion?
Re: Monalisa Chinda In See-through Dress To Church, Fans Slam Her [PICS] by JustHere2Observ(f): 5:04pm On Jul 04, 2016
Guyman02:
Its time the Church stopped all those nonsense 'Come as you are' rubbish just to have a filled church auditorium. When they come as they are, they end up leading brethren whose faith are still at infancy to backslide and then whats the gain when you save a soul and lose a hundred that are about to be won for the Lord?

But Christ says to come as you are.

1 Like

Re: Monalisa Chinda In See-through Dress To Church, Fans Slam Her [PICS] by JustHere2Observ(f): 5:05pm On Jul 04, 2016
skywalker001:
they condemn her not fighting her.
Do u wanna use diz to compare how other religion kill people cos of blasphemy and other unheard tinx

But no one has the right to judge or condemn unless you are perfect and holy

1 Like

Re: Monalisa Chinda In See-through Dress To Church, Fans Slam Her [PICS] by JustHere2Observ(f): 5:07pm On Jul 04, 2016
When we realize godliness is beyond the physical appearance, then we will know not to judge anyone based on what we see.

1 Like

Re: Monalisa Chinda In See-through Dress To Church, Fans Slam Her [PICS] by Nobody: 5:17pm On Jul 04, 2016
Hypocritical fans embarassed
Re: Monalisa Chinda In See-through Dress To Church, Fans Slam Her [PICS] by samsam2019: 5:19pm On Jul 04, 2016
Why are people yabbing her

99% if these actresses are wh0res
Re: Monalisa Chinda In See-through Dress To Church, Fans Slam Her [PICS] by franklingud(m): 5:27pm On Jul 04, 2016
sexy woman
Re: Monalisa Chinda In See-through Dress To Church, Fans Slam Her [PICS] by whitebeard(m): 5:31pm On Jul 04, 2016
this is what happens when u don't know why u are going to church..eranu..!!!
Re: Monalisa Chinda In See-through Dress To Church, Fans Slam Her [PICS] by skywalker001(m): 5:31pm On Jul 04, 2016
JustHere2Observ:

But no one has the right to judge or condemn unless you are perfect and holy
Exactly...
Pls we need ur support for falconey for Mr nairaland 2016.
Thanks in anticipation

2 Likes

Re: Monalisa Chinda In See-through Dress To Church, Fans Slam Her [PICS] by ameezy(m): 5:32pm On Jul 04, 2016
rantmoniker:
A dog is a dog.
What do you mean sef

Re: Monalisa Chinda In See-through Dress To Church, Fans Slam Her [PICS] by tolulope1990(m): 5:43pm On Jul 04, 2016
MosakuAW:

If she can wear this 'see through' cloth to church, i wonder what she will wear to a night club.

Beauty+Riches+Fame-Brain is equal to Madness.

Anyways, na her life. Enjoy it while it last.

#Osi orata ma rayo, tomu arugbo wo legis#

CAN YOU WEAR THAT CLOTH TO ARMY BARRACK
Re: Monalisa Chinda In See-through Dress To Church, Fans Slam Her [PICS] by foladara777(m): 6:27pm On Jul 04, 2016
kennygee:
They shouldnt have let her inside the church.

We are in times when the church gets slammed for everything, indecent dressing, corruption, worldliness, sexual immorality.

The morals and doctrines of the Bible must be taken seriously now more than ever.

We must take care of God's church
Rwily... If Jesus did not chase anybody away when he was on earth.. Who are you to chase a person away

1 Like

Re: Monalisa Chinda In See-through Dress To Church, Fans Slam Her [PICS] by HaneefahRN(f): 7:05pm On Jul 04, 2016
It is the heart that matters, who are you to judge? If she likes she should wear pant and bra sef, only the heart matters

1 Like

Re: Monalisa Chinda In See-through Dress To Church, Fans Slam Her [PICS] by Nobody: 7:10pm On Jul 04, 2016
people keep saying don't judge, and allow them come as they are and blah blah blah,but it is that same attitude that has gotten us where we are today, every one is a Christian, sometimes you can't even differentiate between someone dressed for a party and someone going to church.I remember in rcf then In school, the president had to order ushers to turn anyone who was indecently dressed back, when she made the announcement so many ladies were in support to my surprise and to a great extent it helped,although some went to cfi. If you make up your mind to go to church, then be cautious enough to select your outfit, some churches choose to look the other way just to gather members
Re: Monalisa Chinda In See-through Dress To Church, Fans Slam Her [PICS] by Nobody: 7:11pm On Jul 04, 2016
foladara777:

Rwily... If Jesus did not chase anybody away when he was on earth.. Who are you to chase a person away

It is still people like you that will later condemn churches for indecent dressing of members. There should be decorum in the house of God, is this her first time in a church?
Re: Monalisa Chinda In See-through Dress To Church, Fans Slam Her [PICS] by Nobody: 7:16pm On Jul 04, 2016
JustHere2Observ:
When we realize godliness is beyond the physical appearance, then we will know not to judge anyone based on what we see.

Its the heart that reflects outside. The bible says we are light, them dey hide light, is light not physical?

Our profession of Christ should show outwardly too. That's how to know we are "Christians".

1 Like

Re: Monalisa Chinda In See-through Dress To Church, Fans Slam Her [PICS] by Sunsets: 7:22pm On Jul 04, 2016
hoollabaloo this has generated is deceptive. There is nothing wrong with her dressing. My dear keep it up. It did not offend me.

1 Like

Re: Monalisa Chinda In See-through Dress To Church, Fans Slam Her [PICS] by JustHere2Observ(f): 7:36pm On Jul 04, 2016
kennygee:

Its the heart that reflects outside. The bible says we are light, them dey hide light, is light not physical?

Our profession of Christ should show outwardly too. That's how to know we are "Christians".

Outward in terms of good works like compassion, love, kindness etc not how you dress.
Re: Monalisa Chinda In See-through Dress To Church, Fans Slam Her [PICS] by Maximus85(m): 7:41pm On Jul 04, 2016
Beauty and brains is very rare. It's either beauty but No brains or brains but no beauty.

#myAdeolaHasGotBoth. She'll never wear this rag out not to talk of church.

Mona is no role model with this.
Re: Monalisa Chinda In See-through Dress To Church, Fans Slam Her [PICS] by Nobody: 7:45pm On Jul 04, 2016
JustHere2Observ:

Outward in terms of good works like compassion, love, kindness etc not how you dress.

So if a sister walks up to you dressed like her to preach the gospel, you'll accommodate her message?

1 Timothy 2:9 - In like manner also, that women adorn themselves in modest apparel, with shamefacedness and sobriety; not with broided hair, or gold, or pearls, or costly array;

My pastor once shared a story of how he and an evangelism group went to evangelize on a Saturday morning. He met with a prostitute around, shared the word with her and invited her to church, the sister didn't show up that Sunday, but he met her weeks later and asked why she didn't come.

She replied its because "she didn't have any cloth fit for church".

His happiness was that, even a prostitute knows what is fit for coming into the house of God.

What will it cost to dress modestly, if your salvation or godliness is that precious to you, you will go to the extreme to guard it jealously.

3 Likes

Re: Monalisa Chinda In See-through Dress To Church, Fans Slam Her [PICS] by ventilation: 7:46pm On Jul 04, 2016
We know the only place of worship where this can happen is a church so no "biggie". The yoruba actress next to her is well covered, thats ok for me... next pls cheesy
Re: Monalisa Chinda In See-through Dress To Church, Fans Slam Her [PICS] by Tamakay(m): 7:51pm On Jul 04, 2016
To church with this? A big miss!
Re: Monalisa Chinda In See-through Dress To Church, Fans Slam Her [PICS] by DifferentBoy1(m): 10:14pm On Jul 04, 2016
Nne, why nah
Re: Monalisa Chinda In See-through Dress To Church, Fans Slam Her [PICS] by JustHere2Observ(f): 10:16pm On Jul 04, 2016
kennygee:

So if a sister walks up to you dressed like her to preach the gospel, you'll accommodate her message?

1 Timothy 2:9 - In like manner also, that women adorn themselves in modest apparel, with shamefacedness and sobriety; not with broided hair, or gold, or pearls, or costly array;

My pastor once shared a story of how he and an evangelism group went to evangelize on a Saturday morning. He met with a prostitute around, shared the word with her and invited her to church, the sister didn't show up that Sunday, but he met her weeks later and asked why she didn't come.

She replied its because "she didn't have any cloth fit for church".

His happiness was that, even a prostitute knows what is fit for coming into the house of God.

What will it cost to dress modestly, if your salvation or godliness is that precious to you, you will go to the extreme to guard it jealously.

I will rather know someone first than judge them based on appearance. But whatever works for you sha.
Re: Monalisa Chinda In See-through Dress To Church, Fans Slam Her [PICS] by tayo200(m): 10:50pm On Jul 04, 2016
milf
Re: Monalisa Chinda In See-through Dress To Church, Fans Slam Her [PICS] by Barney11: 11:04pm On Jul 04, 2016
just wondering how fair nigerian girls/ladies are whiter than oyibos,if you see an african lady that is naturally fair you will see that she aint this white!bleaching is not good.maintain your natural skin colour it will make you age gracefully.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Davido And Femi Otedola Danced At A Wedding In France (Photos) / DJ Cuppy Visits Her Father, Femi Otedola's Office, Check Out His Phones / Akon And One Of His Wives Step Out Together (Photos)

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.