Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,175 members, 7,880,666 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 12:34 AM

Fola Orebiyi, Nigerian Killed In London By Group Of Gang Youths - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Fola Orebiyi, Nigerian Killed In London By Group Of Gang Youths (38589 Views)

Obituary: Burial Of Israel Babatunde Ogunsola Nigerian Killed In London Is Today / Police Nabs Member Of Gang That Robbed MTN Mast In Abia And Attacked Guard / Whatsapp Group Admin Beaten Up By Group Members (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fola Orebiyi, Nigerian Killed In London By Group Of Gang Youths by henrydadon(m): 5:31pm On Jul 04, 2016
Okijajuju1:
Fhucking Shiit! angry angry angry

Racists attacks have increased in the United Kingdom since this BREXIT fhuckery happened.. angry

16 year old kid.. What in Gods name could he have possibly done to deserve being shanked and killed? angry

there no indication that it racist

dude was probably involved with the wrong people

3 Likes

Re: Fola Orebiyi, Nigerian Killed In London By Group Of Gang Youths by Cherishing(f): 5:31pm On Jul 04, 2016
What a wasted life
Re: Fola Orebiyi, Nigerian Killed In London By Group Of Gang Youths by bebe2(f): 5:31pm On Jul 04, 2016
Okijajuju1:

Racists attacks have increased in the United Kingdom since this BREXIT fhuckery happened.. angry

16 year old kid.. What in Gods name could he have possibly done to deserve being shanked and killed? angry
Unfortunately black on black killing's is more common
Re: Fola Orebiyi, Nigerian Killed In London By Group Of Gang Youths by darkid1(m): 5:32pm On Jul 04, 2016
I doubt racist, wouldnt be surprised if black kids wer among. London is just swarming of rough teenagers that care only about football betting, sex , drugs and thug wanabees

2 Likes

Re: Fola Orebiyi, Nigerian Killed In London By Group Of Gang Youths by Nobody: 5:33pm On Jul 04, 2016
Okijajuju1:

This has nothing to do with racism. This is how bkack youths and teens stab themselves in England. be like say dem take knife swear for them. One of the reasons my aunt sent his two male sons to attend bording secondary school in nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Fola Orebiyi, Nigerian Killed In London By Group Of Gang Youths by flokii: 5:33pm On Jul 04, 2016
keypad1:
He is yoloba abi? Kill them more my white brothers. London and uk is not no mans land like lagos.

Can't bliv someone typed this.. Just too bad!

2 Likes

Re: Fola Orebiyi, Nigerian Killed In London By Group Of Gang Youths by tolulope1990(m): 5:33pm On Jul 04, 2016
BermudaTriangle:
Tragedy unlimited these days.
And most are avoidable. Lord have mercy.
Rip.

VOTE BUHARI 2019 grin cheesy[color=#990000][/color] embarassed
Re: Fola Orebiyi, Nigerian Killed In London By Group Of Gang Youths by piagetskinner(m): 5:33pm On Jul 04, 2016
All these bloody racists..british pigs
Re: Fola Orebiyi, Nigerian Killed In London By Group Of Gang Youths by okeke00(m): 5:36pm On Jul 04, 2016
keypad1:
He is yoloba abi? Kill them more my white brothers. London and uk is not no mans land like lagos...
shame on you

3 Likes

Re: Fola Orebiyi, Nigerian Killed In London By Group Of Gang Youths by papauju(m): 5:37pm On Jul 04, 2016
raebox:
did he die?
no he went to sleep, akamu
Re: Fola Orebiyi, Nigerian Killed In London By Group Of Gang Youths by LuveU2(f): 5:39pm On Jul 04, 2016
dason4life:

No he resurrected

grin

very sad news tho sad

On anither note pls dason we need you to support our team. Teamfalconey for mr nairaland embarassed
Re: Fola Orebiyi, Nigerian Killed In London By Group Of Gang Youths by Godside: 5:40pm On Jul 04, 2016
keypad1:
He is yoloba abi? Kill them more my white brothers. London and uk is not no mans land like lagos...

I will advise you ask God for forgiveness of your sin..

3 Likes

Re: Fola Orebiyi, Nigerian Killed In London By Group Of Gang Youths by papauju(m): 5:40pm On Jul 04, 2016
If the police want to get the killer, is simple with all the cctv on the streets and around my opion
Re: Fola Orebiyi, Nigerian Killed In London By Group Of Gang Youths by Onimama2(m): 5:41pm On Jul 04, 2016
No where is safe on the planet, how on earth will one explain a situation in which an angry mob wedged their anger on a passersby till he gave up the ghost. Anyway , everything that's is translucent is transparent to the supreme being .may we not found our self at a spot whose land is blood thirsty. RIP to the death may god give his family the fortitude to bear the lost.
Re: Fola Orebiyi, Nigerian Killed In London By Group Of Gang Youths by AustinBlinks(m): 5:41pm On Jul 04, 2016
keypad1:

Well....you aren't completely useless, you'll be used as bad example for the future generations.

8 Likes

Re: Fola Orebiyi, Nigerian Killed In London By Group Of Gang Youths by christboytins(m): 5:42pm On Jul 04, 2016
Fhucking shilt devil RIP
Re: Fola Orebiyi, Nigerian Killed In London By Group Of Gang Youths by Litmus: 5:45pm On Jul 04, 2016
keypad1:

It's not too late to save your soul, return and apologies. Nothing in Nigeria is that bad that you should adopt this depraved attitude. If you're young, stop listening to your parents or when you listen, try and understand that you don't know fully yet in what context they say the things filling you up with this absurd level of hatred.

3 Likes

Re: Fola Orebiyi, Nigerian Killed In London By Group Of Gang Youths by ademiD(f): 5:45pm On Jul 04, 2016
RIP
Re: Fola Orebiyi, Nigerian Killed In London By Group Of Gang Youths by popcykaylah(m): 5:48pm On Jul 04, 2016
keypad1:
i bet your brain is no bigger than a keypad.you ffuckiinng racist.thats why people like you never progress and will never get a visa into any country.biiitttcchhh asss ffoooollll... angry

3 Likes

Re: Fola Orebiyi, Nigerian Killed In London By Group Of Gang Youths by ademiD(f): 5:48pm On Jul 04, 2016
keypad1:
is it tribalism that made u type these... may the same happen to u then u will know the pain of losing someone

3 Likes

Re: Fola Orebiyi, Nigerian Killed In London By Group Of Gang Youths by saintdennis(m): 5:49pm On Jul 04, 2016
Okijajuju1:

Don't be naiive

2 Likes

Re: Fola Orebiyi, Nigerian Killed In London By Group Of Gang Youths by holasam(m): 5:49pm On Jul 04, 2016
RIP
Re: Fola Orebiyi, Nigerian Killed In London By Group Of Gang Youths by Isomerizm(m): 5:57pm On Jul 04, 2016
johnstar:
I'm bck

After dm mod ban me undecided
You're a fool tho. And you share foolishness with the other idiot that asked if the poor boy died.
Re: Fola Orebiyi, Nigerian Killed In London By Group Of Gang Youths by Nickymezor(f): 5:57pm On Jul 04, 2016
Mehn, this is awful... Do rest in peace Fola.
Re: Fola Orebiyi, Nigerian Killed In London By Group Of Gang Youths by CJIDEX(m): 5:57pm On Jul 04, 2016
keypad1:
May God destroy ur destiny... Bloody bigot

2 Likes

Re: Fola Orebiyi, Nigerian Killed In London By Group Of Gang Youths by Isomerizm(m): 5:59pm On Jul 04, 2016
keypad1:
Another big fool.

1 Like

Re: Fola Orebiyi, Nigerian Killed In London By Group Of Gang Youths by Niyinficient(m): 6:00pm On Jul 04, 2016
keypad1:

U av succeeded in bringing a curse upon ur self and I fear for ur generation as well....enjoy ur self-incurred doom

3 Likes

Re: Fola Orebiyi, Nigerian Killed In London By Group Of Gang Youths by yomz1e(m): 6:14pm On Jul 04, 2016
London is a dangerous place to raise a boy between the ages of 11-24 years without proper supervision and core family values, those parents who send their children to the UK and don't know their welfare be warned! This death is just another stats for metropolitan police.
Re: Fola Orebiyi, Nigerian Killed In London By Group Of Gang Youths by Jumat08(m): 6:16pm On Jul 04, 2016
Qelvin:

Of course if the post indicated he was killed then he is dead, don't you think so? I just had to break that down for you cause you might have a problem with comprehending.
Leave that scumbag asking whether he died,
Qelvin:

Of course if the post indicated he was killed then he is dead, don't you think so? I just had to break that down for you cause you might have a problem with comprehending.
Leave that scumbag asking whether he died,
Qelvin:

Leave that scumbag asking whether he died or not
Re: Fola Orebiyi, Nigerian Killed In London By Group Of Gang Youths by Okijajuju1(m): 6:17pm On Jul 04, 2016
saintdennis:

Don't be naiive

Do you even know what that word means?
Re: Fola Orebiyi, Nigerian Killed In London By Group Of Gang Youths by Rexnegro(m): 6:17pm On Jul 04, 2016
keypad1:
oya mr mod do the needful.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Hairdresser Tries To Pullout The Hair She Made For A Slay Queen Who Couldn't Pay / Notorious Armed Robbers Apprehended After Killing Victim In Lagos. Photo / Zainab Aliyu's Sister Cries, Recalls How She Was Arrested & Handcuffed In Saudi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.