Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,191,827 members, 7,945,661 topics. Date: Tuesday, 10 September 2024 at 10:26 PM

Hurray !!!!!!!my Presidency Is Nearer Than Ever!!! - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Hurray !!!!!!!my Presidency Is Nearer Than Ever!!! (448 Views)

Okorocha Gave Me The Worst Advice During My Presidency – Obasanjo / Buhari’s Presidency Is Dead —junaid Mohammed / Those Who Supported My Presidency Will Face Trial If Caught In Corruption - PMB (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Hurray !!!!!!!my Presidency Is Nearer Than Ever!!! by Destined2win: 5:27pm On Jul 04, 2016
Rejoice with me! I have this feeling that my Presidency will be nearer than I even envisaged. It is a thing of joy really. Just keep praying; you will know that indeed when you have the right leaders, the nation prospers.

I will lead this nation to its rightful place of peace and prosperity. Rejoice Oh ye people of goodwill, it is our turn to shine!!!

(1) (Reply)

It Is Unfortunate Buhari Is Killing Nigerians With Hunger And Importing Grasses / will you CONCUR to this Timaya's door bell (PIC) / Re: Zaria And The Shi'ites Without El-zakzaky (Part I)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.