Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,344 members, 7,881,267 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 03:34 PM

Kcee Shows Off His New Car (photo) - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Kcee Shows Off His New Car (photo) (54920 Views)

Kcee Shows Off His Chest Tattoo In New Photo / Kcee Shows Off His Beautiful Garage / Kcee Shows His Toned Arms & Tattoo In New Post-workout Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kcee Shows Off His New Car (photo) by Nobody: 6:47am On Jul 05, 2016
Just got back from South African

[size=20pt]Issorite[/size]
Re: Kcee Shows Off His New Car (photo) by buksaylor001: 6:50am On Jul 05, 2016
jamzzy28:
Chai,kcee come better me naa, i.knw ds car worth 15M!b

This car is about 5m.I wish he had it,he would have gone for Bentley or Rolls Royce-Or you mean it's worth 15 megabytes?
Re: Kcee Shows Off His New Car (photo) by alphamodel1(m): 7:04am On Jul 05, 2016
richard870:
u mean hearse?
Yes o ! Richard cheesy
Re: Kcee Shows Off His New Car (photo) by just2okworld(f): 7:05am On Jul 05, 2016
samhay:

Pick up the mic and show the world wat u gat.

Don jazzy sign BIG GAL
BIG GAL turn to MADAM O
grin
Re: Kcee Shows Off His New Car (photo) by amtaken(f): 7:16am On Jul 05, 2016
We love him just the way he is and guess what? He's gonna be around for a very long time because his music is dope.

Hedonistically:
Garish taste in clothes and in cars. I don't know how he does it, but this guy is just the perfect example of money miss road. Everything about him is effortlessly tasteless and tacky.
Re: Kcee Shows Off His New Car (photo) by ChrisEsq: 7:33am On Jul 05, 2016
Hedonistically:
Garish taste in clothes and in cars. I don't know how he does it, but this guy is just the perfect example of money miss road. Everything about him is effortlessly tasteless and tacky.

Re: Kcee Shows Off His New Car (photo) by richard870(m): 7:45am On Jul 05, 2016
alphamodel1:

Yes o ! Richard cheesy
wink
Re: Kcee Shows Off His New Car (photo) by brain247(m): 8:03am On Jul 05, 2016
ayobase:

What he likes is a poison to you and vice versa.
why is it that you people find it difficult to accept somebody else choice of life.
Re: Kcee Shows Off His New Car (photo) by Sgwash: 8:12am On Jul 05, 2016
ruggedtimi:
Lincoln nav...nice ride. M sure e money bought it for him. Cos dats e money's compound
so he can't drive his car to visit his brother
Re: Kcee Shows Off His New Car (photo) by ayobase(m): 8:39am On Jul 05, 2016
brain247:
why is it that you people find it difficult to accept somebody else choice of life.

Which one come be "...you people...." again!

Read my comment again.

1 Like

Re: Kcee Shows Off His New Car (photo) by Peacefulgold(m): 8:43am On Jul 05, 2016
Costly though but not fanciful......
Re: Kcee Shows Off His New Car (photo) by Nobody: 9:10am On Jul 05, 2016
Tic4tac:
See how the car be... Like d one wey dem dey use do burial grin

You mean Ambulance ?
Re: Kcee Shows Off His New Car (photo) by NZAGHA(f): 9:12am On Jul 05, 2016
Tic4tac:
See how the car be... Like d one wey dem dey use do burial grin

oga ooo, u get bad mouth ooogrin

wetin kcee do u naa
Re: Kcee Shows Off His New Car (photo) by Nobody: 9:52am On Jul 05, 2016
Did kcee buy this ride for their Popsy in the village? Young guys should buy cars within their age bracket
Re: Kcee Shows Off His New Car (photo) by piagetskinner(m): 10:36am On Jul 05, 2016
Waris dis??...I was expecting to see an amg, porsche, or even a phantom

This lincoln looks damn pre- historic
Re: Kcee Shows Off His New Car (photo) by Elle277(f): 10:52am On Jul 05, 2016
I thought he's showing off his fam...mtsewww
Re: Kcee Shows Off His New Car (photo) by Nobody: 11:05am On Jul 05, 2016
SamuelAnyawu:
Must they always advertise?

Kanu Nwankwo and Okocha are billionaires laying low cool cool

Cause most Nigerian artistes never imagined they will be a success in life.. That's why. So it's so shocking when they have fame and money.. They are like wow! People must see this! That's their mentality.

1 Like

Re: Kcee Shows Off His New Car (photo) by eddylinks: 11:23am On Jul 05, 2016
analyser:
still dnt knw hus d older one amongst him and his brother
, KCee is older
Re: Kcee Shows Off His New Car (photo) by Bobxin: 1:18pm On Jul 05, 2016
KELECHUKWU89:
Nice dope and matured ride.......

You nor dey see Road?
Re: Kcee Shows Off His New Car (photo) by MrCork: 1:48pm On Jul 05, 2016
Emmahunk:
Had enough time to post pictures of your toys but not enough time to post pictures of you rocking your baby even for a second.
Don't blame you though but our wrong value system that rewards vanity more than brains. Sighs.

^^^^sad unemployment people like u all ways full of negative energy.... He has moiney,U don't..... U no him, he do the no u... Deal with it (no oofensse) undecided
Re: Kcee Shows Off His New Car (photo) by Emmahunk(m): 4:02pm On Jul 05, 2016
MrCork:

^^^^sad unemployment people like u all ways full of negative energy.... He has moiney,U don't..... U no him, he do the no u... Deal with it (no oofensse) undecided

My dear, learn to put across your points without opening your mouth so wide. It's a global village.
The driver or orderly let alone the men of this person you just called unemployed might not be well disposed to your post if they ever get to read this.
Bless you.
Re: Kcee Shows Off His New Car (photo) by MrCork: 4:29pm On Jul 05, 2016
Emmahunk:

My dear, learn to put across your points without opening your mouth so wide. It's a global village.
The driver or orderly let alone the men of this person you just called unemployed might not be well disposed to your post if they ever get to read this.
Bless you.

... Correction... Am in London.. U in Nigeria.. Clearly u can not on my level.... Anyways u homebase people need to quit goszsssipin about people who are hav more moiney that the u.. FIND A Job.... U ain't ever beento London (no oofensse) angry
Re: Kcee Shows Off His New Car (photo) by Nobody: 4:33pm On Jul 05, 2016
MrCork:

... Correction... Am in London.. U in Nigeria.. Clearly u can not on my level.... Anyways u homebase people need to quit goszsssipin about people who are hav more moiney that the u.. FIND A Job.... U ain't ever beento London (no oofensse) angry
angry
Re: Kcee Shows Off His New Car (photo) by Emmahunk(m): 4:41pm On Jul 05, 2016
MrCork:

... Correction... Am in London.. U in Nigeria.. Clearly u can not on my level.... Anyways u homebase people need to quit goszsssipin about people who are hav more moiney that the u.. FIND A Job...
. U ain't ever beento London (no oofensse)
angry

Omg, I tot I was talking to a human being. Hope you are not living in one of my apartments.
Please check your English and save some money from your plate washing job and go to school.
What a laugh
Re: Kcee Shows Off His New Car (photo) by MrCork: 5:02pm On Jul 05, 2016
Emmahunk:

Omg, I tot I was talking to a human being. Hope you are not living in one of my apartments.
Please check your English and save some money from your plate washing job and go to school.
What a laugh

... Son... Be nice to me an I post u £15 cash to buy suit there in Nigeria.... I will help u(no oofensse) undecided

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kcee Shows Off His New Car (photo) by azimibraun: 5:41pm On Jul 05, 2016
This is the same type SUV Nasir Jones enterd when he was leaving home in the Video of his song Daughters for his baby Destiny Jones.......
Re: Kcee Shows Off His New Car (photo) by KELECHUKWU89: 8:28am On Jul 06, 2016
Bobxin:

You nor dey see Road?
are u a kid dont u inw what is matured abi u dont understand English?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Emeka Ike Speaks About His New Girlfriend (Photos) / Kemi Olunloye Catches Mango Thieves In Her Mum's House / Imade Adeleke And Jamil Balogun Pose With Their Karate Medals

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.