Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,697 members, 7,882,366 topics. Date: Saturday, 06 July 2024 at 11:22 PM

My Toyota Carina E-Wagon Stolen In Kano, Please Help - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / My Toyota Carina E-Wagon Stolen In Kano, Please Help (43444 Views)

Man Offers N250k To Anyone Who Can Help Recover His Bag Stolen In Lagos / Nigerian Gangs Make Millions From Phones Stolen In UK - SunUK / Toyota Corolla Stolen In Awka, Anambra (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Toyota Carina E-Wagon Stolen In Kano, Please Help by nysot(f): 6:41am On Jul 05, 2016
EazyMoh:

Morning Madam, there's no much to update o. Thank God today isn't Sallah. I will go back to the police station to give them some other documents. Thanks all for your concern.
Alright bro,your effort on this will not be fruitless in Jesus Name #big hugs bro#
Re: My Toyota Carina E-Wagon Stolen In Kano, Please Help by uvalued(m): 6:48am On Jul 05, 2016
carreport:

Op sorry for your loss, however modify your post and include the Chassis nr and Engin nr as the old plate nr may have been discarded and the color changed.

However you can also report your stolen vehicle to carreport so that it cannot be re-sold here in Nigeria as either Direct Belgium, Tokumbo.
Fill out our form on www.carreport.com.ng so we can upload it to our data base and inform you any time an inquiry is made on the car.
ITS FREEā€¦
You can also visit our facebook page www.facebook.com/carreportNG

THINGS YOU NEED TO FILL OUT OUR FORMS:
1. A Certified true copy of Police report from the Nigerian Police
2. Phone Nr to contact if an inquiry is made on the car.
3. Valid e-mail address (as communication shall be by e-mails only)
4. VIN: The VIN (usually called Chassis number here in Nigeria) is a unique 17 digit alphanumeric code which is particular to one car as in no too cars have the same two VIN.
5. Other information eg (Your Name; make of vehicle, model,engine nr and plate nr of the car; location where theft occurred; etc)

Lets help you recover your car
noted and thanks
Re: My Toyota Carina E-Wagon Stolen In Kano, Please Help by EazyMoh(m): 6:50am On Jul 05, 2016
nysot:

Alright bro,your effort on this will not be fruitless in Jesus Name #big hugs bro#
Amen thanks sis.
Re: My Toyota Carina E-Wagon Stolen In Kano, Please Help by Sobeautiful: 6:53am On Jul 05, 2016
The Lord is your strength dear. I pray with you for the immediate recovery. BTW l'm surprised that someone's missing vehicle alert could be taken to fp. When l lost my car, l did all l could for them to take it to fp but no one blinked an eyelid. It's like names are checked here before attention is given. Maybe that's the mode of operations here- selective treatment. No prob shaa. It's their business and so free to do as they like. And if you don't like that you get off. Very cool. Do what you like in your territory. When you step into mine, l do as l like.
Re: My Toyota Carina E-Wagon Stolen In Kano, Please Help by Ghost447(m): 7:05am On Jul 05, 2016
Niger Republic is where they sell most of the cars stolen in Northern Nigeria.
Re: My Toyota Carina E-Wagon Stolen In Kano, Please Help by ayusco85(m): 7:58am On Jul 05, 2016
optional1:
ayusco85 please may I have your attention please.

yes pls. u can. you have my undivided attention
Re: My Toyota Carina E-Wagon Stolen In Kano, Please Help by ayusco85(m): 8:03am On Jul 05, 2016
optional1:

Thanks for making me see that error.

u welcome wink

1 Like

Re: My Toyota Carina E-Wagon Stolen In Kano, Please Help by optional1(f): 8:08am On Jul 05, 2016
ayusco85:

yes pls. u can. you have my undivided attention

Thanks dear, good morning guess your night was awesome.

A brother is contesting for Mr Nairaland will be happy if you can vote for him, he is vizkiz by moniker.

Thank you
Re: My Toyota Carina E-Wagon Stolen In Kano, Please Help by ayusco85(m): 8:32am On Jul 05, 2016
optional1:

Thanks dear, good morning guess your night was awesome.

A brother is contesting for Mr Nairaland will be happy if you can vote for him, he is vizkiz by moniker.

Thank you

nah. dont really like that brother. he is a bully with that his blue font colour. try again
Re: My Toyota Carina E-Wagon Stolen In Kano, Please Help by truthspeaks: 8:32am On Jul 05, 2016
Thank you very much. Pls do fast so dat ur initiative takes off fully as I believe it will impact on the issue of stolen cars. Weldone
carreport:

Input your car plate number without space
eg:
ABC123DC and not ABC 12 DC

PS: It works only with new plate numbers

1 Like

Re: My Toyota Carina E-Wagon Stolen In Kano, Please Help by optional1(f): 8:40am On Jul 05, 2016
ayusco85:

nah. dont really like that brother. he is a bully with that his blue font colour. try again

oh dear I'm sorry abt dat....

What abt iamkingslee is he ok by you?.....
Re: My Toyota Carina E-Wagon Stolen In Kano, Please Help by ayusco85(m): 9:05am On Jul 05, 2016
optional1:

oh dear I'm sorry abt dat....

What abt iamkingslee is he ok by you?.....

when d time comes. i will choose who to vote for.
Re: My Toyota Carina E-Wagon Stolen In Kano, Please Help by optional1(f): 9:17am On Jul 05, 2016
ayusco85:

when d time comes. i will choose who to vote for.

Ok dear thanks but please keep iamkingslee on your list of vote....
Re: My Toyota Carina E-Wagon Stolen In Kano, Please Help by EazyMoh(m): 9:33am On Jul 05, 2016
Sobeautiful:
The Lord is your strength dear. I pray with you for the immediate recovery. BTW l'm surprised that someone's missing vehicle alert could be taken to fp. When l lost my car, l did all l could for them to take it to fp but no one blinked an eyelid. It's like names are checked here before attention is given. Maybe that's the mode of operations here- selective treatment. No prob shaa. It's their business and so free to do as they like. And if you don't like that you get off. Very cool. Do what you like in your territory. When you step into mine, l do as l like.
Ma'am thanks for the prayer.
I checked your profile for the thread of your missing car it's not there. I believe something must be wrong NL is the most reliable forum in Nigeria so long you do it right am sure they'd do it. Anyway sorry for your loss too.

1 Like

Re: My Toyota Carina E-Wagon Stolen In Kano, Please Help by optional1(f): 9:55am On Jul 05, 2016
vizkiz is not there but here above me now.....
Re: My Toyota Carina E-Wagon Stolen In Kano, Please Help by vizkiz: 10:04am On Jul 05, 2016
ayusco85:

lol...we have crossed paths right?
Re: My Toyota Carina E-Wagon Stolen In Kano, Please Help by piagetskinner(m): 10:31am On Jul 05, 2016
U'll find it
Re: My Toyota Carina E-Wagon Stolen In Kano, Please Help by Franky826: 10:40am On Jul 05, 2016
EazyMoh:
A Navy blue Toyota Carina E wagon is just stolen at Tarauni market Kano. It's plate number AE574 TRN kindly contact me or the nearest police for any information to assist locate it.
Please Nairalanders help. It's picture is attached.
08069172812 Whatever help is highly appreciated.

if you bought the car recently try checking the person that sold it to you ooo. those people can be funny
Re: My Toyota Carina E-Wagon Stolen In Kano, Please Help by ayusco85(m): 10:51am On Jul 05, 2016
vizkiz:

lol...we have crossed paths right?

We haven't, but I see Ur comments on the front page of almost every thread. U not really a nice person judging by Ur posts.
Am Just been blunt
Re: My Toyota Carina E-Wagon Stolen In Kano, Please Help by ayusco85(m): 10:55am On Jul 05, 2016
optional1:

Ok dear thanks but please keep iamkingslee on your list of vote....
OK miss
Re: My Toyota Carina E-Wagon Stolen In Kano, Please Help by vizkiz: 10:56am On Jul 05, 2016
ayusco85:

We haven't, but I see Ur comments on the front page of almost every thread. U not really a nice person judging by Ur posts.
Am Just been blunt

I love bluntness. No offence taken grin

But tell me, what do you refer to as 'being nice'
Re: My Toyota Carina E-Wagon Stolen In Kano, Please Help by ayusco85(m): 11:06am On Jul 05, 2016
vizkiz:

I love bluntness. No offence taken grin

But tell me, what do you refer to as 'being nice'

Use kind words to drive home Ur point. And wen someone isn't seeing things the way u see them, respect their opinion because they are entitled to it. No need been rude or bullish
Re: My Toyota Carina E-Wagon Stolen In Kano, Please Help by Deepfreezer(m): 11:11am On Jul 05, 2016
Petty theft everywhere now. People who lost their jobs are getting frustrated, crimes on the increase. because of some useless economic policy this government has failed Nigerians.
Re: My Toyota Carina E-Wagon Stolen In Kano, Please Help by vizkiz: 11:18am On Jul 05, 2016
ayusco85:

Use kind words to drive home Ur point. And wen someone isn't seeing things the way u see them, respect their opinion because they are entitled to it. No need been rude or bullish

Yes you got me there...but here comes the tricky part, most people lack manner of approach when trying to quote you on a particular subject making your opinion look hogwash(ish) and subdued.
In that situation what will you do? Back out?
Re: My Toyota Carina E-Wagon Stolen In Kano, Please Help by ayusco85(m): 11:49am On Jul 05, 2016
vizkiz:

Yes you got me there...but here comes the tricky part, most people lack manner of approach when trying to quote you on a particular subject making your opinion look hogwash(ish) and subdued.
In that situation what will you do? Back out?

Most times u Fire the first shot. Ur blue font really announces u on every thread.

Look am not trying to tell u to be someone else. Am just telling hw I see u, and probably hw people see u based on Ur comments. Am not sure am d only one saying this. I know we are quite a handful who think u are a bully. We can't all be wrong.

I will ve loved to vote for u and probably campaign for u, but I like joining the winning team and based on Ur bullish personality on this forum, I think Ur chances are slim.

#JustBeenHonest
Re: My Toyota Carina E-Wagon Stolen In Kano, Please Help by vizkiz: 11:53am On Jul 05, 2016
ayusco85:

Most times u Fire the first shot. Ur blue font really announces u on every thread.

Look am not trying to tell u to be someone else. Am just telling hw I see u, and probably hw people see u based on Ur comments. Am not sure am d only one saying this. I know we are quite a handful who think u are a bully. We can't all be wrong.

I will ve loved to vote for u and probably campaign for u, but I like joining the winning team and based on Ur bullish personality on this forum, I think Ur chances are slim.

#JustBeenHonest

Don't feel bad if you are disappointed with this wink
Re: My Toyota Carina E-Wagon Stolen In Kano, Please Help by ayusco85(m): 12:02pm On Jul 05, 2016
vizkiz:

Don't feel bad if you are disappointed with this wink

Am monitoring Ur progress on fixing Ur image. Am still undecided who to follow yet. It's BTW u and fynestboi.
Re: My Toyota Carina E-Wagon Stolen In Kano, Please Help by vizkiz: 12:17pm On Jul 05, 2016
ayusco85:

Am monitoring Ur progress on fixing Ur image. Am still undecided who to follow yet. It's BTW u and fynestboi.

Fynestboi is cool bro. You can vote both of us till finals
Re: My Toyota Carina E-Wagon Stolen In Kano, Please Help by EazyMoh(m): 12:48pm On Jul 05, 2016
Franky826:

if you bought the car recently try checking the person that sold it to you ooo. those people can be funny
Thanks, but I doubt the seller has anything to do with it. Our family has been buying cars from him for as long as I could remember.
Re: My Toyota Carina E-Wagon Stolen In Kano, Please Help by ayusco85(m): 1:13pm On Jul 05, 2016
vizkiz:

Fynestboi is cool bro. You can vote both of us till finals

Sounds cool. If it's possible to vote for u two
Re: My Toyota Carina E-Wagon Stolen In Kano, Please Help by Barackmeringo: 2:23pm On Jul 05, 2016
Bachelor5:
oya police come catch this man now. He is a cultist

grin
Re: My Toyota Carina E-Wagon Stolen In Kano, Please Help by Sobeautiful: 2:41pm On Jul 05, 2016
EazyMoh:

Ma'am thanks for the prayer.
I checked your profile for the thread of your missing car it's not there. I believe something must be wrong NL is the most reliable forum in Nigeria so long you do it right am sure they'd do it. Anyway sorry for your loss too.
Maybe you're right 'cause l wondered why.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

'I Only Scam Whites' - Scammer Lets Go Of His Victim Because He's A Nigerian / Samson Olugbenga Oyekunle Evertipsysmiley Arested, Jailed Over N290m Fraud In US / Lady Pours Hot Water On Her House Help, Locks Him Up For 3 Days

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.