Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,196 members, 7,880,734 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 04:57 AM

Breaking News: Buhari Sacks Kachickwu As GMD Of NNPC-- Sahara Reporter - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Breaking News: Buhari Sacks Kachickwu As GMD Of NNPC-- Sahara Reporter (2888 Views)

Udom Emmanuel Paid The Highest Bribes To Supreme Court Justices: Sahara Reporter / NNPC: Why Kachikwu Was Removed As GMD / Buhari Sacks Kachikwu As GMD Of NNPC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Breaking News: Buhari Sacks Kachickwu As GMD Of NNPC-- Sahara Reporter by Earth2Metahuman: 7:01pm On Jul 04, 2016
I stopped believing in kachikwu the day I bought kerosene at 260/liter..

Now it's 300
Re: Breaking News: Buhari Sacks Kachickwu As GMD Of NNPC-- Sahara Reporter by Sweetlemon(f): 7:03pm On Jul 04, 2016
modath:

Ibe lost me when i heard something through the grapevine , he also advocated negotiating with destroyers and capped it by dragging Amaechi in Public.. That was in bad faith..... Wish Bubu had gone for SSner though, but wished aren't horses..

How Baby O? You nko?

The person he replaced Kachickwu with is a Northern minority which is fine by me cos these Northern minorities gave been neglected before Buhari came in.
Re: Breaking News: Buhari Sacks Kachickwu As GMD Of NNPC-- Sahara Reporter by Sweetlemon(f): 7:07pm On Jul 04, 2016
1wolex85:

Why are you like this. The chairman is from the south, where did you expect the GMD to come from? As for the other board members, why do people lump the 3 regions in the north together.

Thank you very much. Why lump the whole North together? The man's name sounds like he's from a Christian minority tribe which is a welcome development because they've been neglected for too long. Why are southerners so damn selfish?
Re: Breaking News: Buhari Sacks Kachickwu As GMD Of NNPC-- Sahara Reporter by wirinet(m): 7:15pm On Jul 04, 2016
SeverusSnape:

I came to look at the name of the person he replaced him with, And I wasn't disappointed, Buhari can't conceal his nepotism. Since southerners aren't qualified, according to zombies, Let him continue appointing the core northerners who are more qualified.

I did not know that according to wailers, Dr Thomas M.A John, Dr Pius O. Akinyelure, Dr Tajuddeen Umar are core northerners. Why not give use names if core southerners who are more qualified.
Re: Breaking News: Buhari Sacks Kachickwu As GMD Of NNPC-- Sahara Reporter by INOWANTCASE: 7:39pm On Jul 04, 2016
No problem
Re: Breaking News: Buhari Sacks Kachickwu As GMD Of NNPC-- Sahara Reporter by mikki123(m): 8:37pm On Jul 04, 2016
Sack Kachikwu and put Northerner jare.. My people nepotism is corruption
Re: Breaking News: Buhari Sacks Kachickwu As GMD Of NNPC-- Sahara Reporter by wisov(m): 8:54pm On Jul 04, 2016
Northerners have bn in top positions b4 buhari became president! Plus (gmd) dr.baro joined nnpc in 1991.according to my dad it was either baro or isa anuwa, dey r d most qualifieed for now
chukel:
This is just part 1. He will still be sacked as state minister. I knew he was out when he opposed amaechi in akwaibom town hall meeting. It's unfortunate this government is sentimental and a bit parochial. I expect northerners all over nnpc. No form of meritocracy in this government. The end will always justify the means.
Re: Breaking News: Buhari Sacks Kachickwu As GMD Of NNPC-- Sahara Reporter by Nkem4040: 9:24pm On Jul 04, 2016
olatade:
[s]I don't just understand my people from south east. You want Biafra yet you're all crying for zoo appointments. When Nigerian issues are being mentioned they will be the first to rush with insultive comments. This is not how Britain exited from EU naaah! Or are you guys joking with Biafra exit ni?[/s]

Coming from a yoruba, I'm not surprised. Sucking the phallic symbols of northerners since ages. Eve when something is brazenly evil and wicked, they will support it. I can never understand this slave mentality!

1 Like

Re: Breaking News: Buhari Sacks Kachickwu As GMD Of NNPC-- Sahara Reporter by emmalexabl(m): 9:37pm On Jul 04, 2016
I wont say anything for now....

Let me wait for the NDA to respond first !!
Re: Breaking News: Buhari Sacks Kachickwu As GMD Of NNPC-- Sahara Reporter by olatade(m): 10:44pm On Jul 04, 2016
Nkem4040:

Coming from a yoruba, I'm not surprised. Sucking the phallic symbols of northerners since ages. Eve when something is brazenly evil and wicked, they will support it. I can never understand this slave mentality!

Go and hang yourself man!who gives a rat's ass what your opinions are about the yorubas.bloody biafran scum
Re: Breaking News: Buhari Sacks Kachickwu As GMD Of NNPC-- Sahara Reporter by shegfun(m): 8:00am On Jul 05, 2016
Nna............ I just dey laff serious comments dey here
Re: Breaking News: Buhari Sacks Kachickwu As GMD Of NNPC-- Sahara Reporter by shegfun(m): 8:17am On Jul 05, 2016
biikeys:
It was going to happen
I don't understand................ what's going to happen?
Re: Breaking News: Buhari Sacks Kachickwu As GMD Of NNPC-- Sahara Reporter by Cannonleo(m): 8:40am On Jul 05, 2016
shegfun:
esident Muhammadu Buhari has sacked Emmanuel Ibe Kachikwu as the group Managing Director of the Nigerian National Petroleum Corporation and replaced him with Maikanti Baru. In a press statement issued today in Abuja, the president office stated that Kachikwu as the minister for State for Petroleum will now be the chairman of the Board of the NNPC.

See full statement below:

PRESIDENT BUHARI APPROVES NEW BOARD OF DIRECTORS FOR NNPC

President Muhammadu Buhari has approved the composition of the Board of the Nigerian National Petroleum Corporation (NNPC), as provided for under Section 1(2) of the Nigerian National Petroleum Corporation Act of 1997, as amended.
The new board is composed of the following:
A. Chairman-Dr Emmanuel Ibe Kachikwu, Honourable Minister of State for Petroleum;
B. Group Managing Director- Dr Maikanti Kacalla Baru;
C. The Permanent Secretary of the Federal Ministry of Finance; and
D. The following six persons:
1. Mallam Abba Kyari
2. Dr Thomas M.A John
3. Dr Pius O. Akinyelure
4. Dr Tajuddeen Umar
5. Mallam Mohammed Lawal, and
6. Mallam Yusuf Lawal.
President Buhari urges the new board to ensure the successful delivery of the mandate of the NNPC, " and serve the nation by upholding the public trust placed on them in managing this critical national asset."

FEMI ADESINA
Special Adviser
(Media and Publicity)
July 4, 2016
Shu abba kyari abba kyari. Bunk simply doesn't know who the criminals are I swear.

Kyari that is already making aso villa cringe
Re: Breaking News: Buhari Sacks Kachickwu As GMD Of NNPC-- Sahara Reporter by shegfun(m): 9:15am On Jul 05, 2016
I don't understand.............

Cannonleo:
Shu abba kyari abba kyari. Bunk simply doesn't know who the criminals are I swear.

Kyari that is already making aso villa cringe
Re: Breaking News: Buhari Sacks Kachickwu As GMD Of NNPC-- Sahara Reporter by Cannonleo(m): 10:01am On Jul 05, 2016
shegfun:
I don't understand.............

chief or thief of staff to the president
Re: Breaking News: Buhari Sacks Kachickwu As GMD Of NNPC-- Sahara Reporter by shegfun(m): 11:34am On Jul 05, 2016
Cannonleo:
chief or thief of staff to the president

OK you maybe right

(1) (2) (Reply)

Edo Governorship Election Results Presentation / Willie Obiano's Quality Road Lasts For Just One Week. / How Reno Omokri's Post On Metuh, Nyako Sparked Outrage On Facebook

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.