Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,340 members, 7,881,252 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 03:17 PM

Seyi Shay Swimming With Dolphins In Jamaica [PICS] - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Seyi Shay Swimming With Dolphins In Jamaica [PICS] (46479 Views)

Photo Of Tonto Dikeh Swimming With Dolphins / Davido Buys A Big Fish In Jamaica - (pics/vid) / Davido Smoking Weed With Jamaican Popkaan In Jamaica (pics/vid) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Seyi Shay Swimming With Dolphins In Jamaica [PICS] by Nobody: 10:19pm On Jul 04, 2016
Toluwarni:
She's doing this in her private time, why should it be any of our business?! undecided

But this girl is dumb though lipsrsealed Dolphins are mammals not fishes

Hahahaha, this guy sef...

Please not everyone is opportuned to know that Dolphins are warm blooded, breathe through their nostrils into their lungs, give birth to their to their young ones live, feed their young ones with milk, have to come to the surface of the water intermittently to catch their breath, and even have a tiny amount of hair.

cheesy cheesy Shuoo, wetin concern celebrity and all these ones. Besides, wetin be "Mammal" for Yoruba? Abeg anything we be like fish for water na fish Biko. grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Seyi Shay Swimming With Dolphins In Jamaica [PICS] by Teeboy22(m): 10:30pm On Jul 04, 2016
I love Jamaica

Kingston town the place I.love to be!!!
Re: Seyi Shay Swimming With Dolphins In Jamaica [PICS] by Nobody: 10:33pm On Jul 04, 2016
Toluwarni:
She's doing this in her private time, why should it be any of our business?! undecided

Thank you. I've just learnt this now cos of you.

But we should be courteous of how we talk about people. No one knows it all

1 Like

Re: Seyi Shay Swimming With Dolphins In Jamaica [PICS] by THONZE(m): 10:35pm On Jul 04, 2016
WHY DIDNT SHE SWIM WITH CROCODILES OR WHALES? SHE FOR EXPERIENCE SWIMMING GONE WRONG...... grin grin
Re: Seyi Shay Swimming With Dolphins In Jamaica [PICS] by gbaskiboy: 10:55pm On Jul 04, 2016
olive282:

Lol...una no go kil me ah swear
you are not looking bad at all. 2603F46F is the pin don't sow your clothe with o grin
Re: Seyi Shay Swimming With Dolphins In Jamaica [PICS] by tosinjay(m): 11:01pm On Jul 04, 2016
Love swimming minimally and swimming with dolphin will be epic for me!!

This is one fish i will frown at if killed for food. Others can be served anyhow!

2 Likes

Re: Seyi Shay Swimming With Dolphins In Jamaica [PICS] by BuddhaPalm(m): 11:04pm On Jul 04, 2016
modelmike7:
Dolphins are just so cute!

And very very intelligent.
Re: Seyi Shay Swimming With Dolphins In Jamaica [PICS] by sixtus3606(m): 11:08pm On Jul 04, 2016
ThePeacemaker:
In Niqeria where i come from, Dolphin no be for recreational purpose.
Na "FOOD"

CHISOS?!! shocked
Naija....mi obje GBA!!!! grin
Re: Seyi Shay Swimming With Dolphins In Jamaica [PICS] by samsam2019: 11:12pm On Jul 04, 2016
If only she knew dolphins usually r@pe human beings she would not try it
Re: Seyi Shay Swimming With Dolphins In Jamaica [PICS] by Rexnegro(m): 11:48pm On Jul 04, 2016
she try jare. enjoy Your life shay.
Re: Seyi Shay Swimming With Dolphins In Jamaica [PICS] by Rexnegro(m): 11:48pm On Jul 04, 2016
kennygee:
This is the next thing I'd like to to after sky diving and jet skiing.
abegi o no do sky diving in Nigeria o especially south south o, make Niger delta avengers no go bomb u thinking say You Be flying pipeline o . You no say they daft
Re: Seyi Shay Swimming With Dolphins In Jamaica [PICS] by Codyt(m): 12:41am On Jul 05, 2016
Toluwarni:

Re: Seyi Shay Swimming With Dolphins In Jamaica [PICS] by phranklyn92(m): 12:43am On Jul 05, 2016
kennygee:
. Skinny-dipping nko?

Re: Seyi Shay Swimming With Dolphins In Jamaica [PICS] by flowjoe: 1:24am On Jul 05, 2016
kennygee:
hmm, sounds cool hope u ain't gat phobia for height tho cheesy
Re: Seyi Shay Swimming With Dolphins In Jamaica [PICS] by hitz: 3:02am On Jul 05, 2016
She doesnt know dolphins can rape women
Re: Seyi Shay Swimming With Dolphins In Jamaica [PICS] by lonelydora: 4:29am On Jul 05, 2016
kennygee:

Please don't forget to invite at the bolded, that's my hobbies. I love them.
Re: Seyi Shay Swimming With Dolphins In Jamaica [PICS] by femi4: 5:21am On Jul 05, 2016
Toluwarni:

She called it Eja NLA. What are mammals in Yoruba?
Re: Seyi Shay Swimming With Dolphins In Jamaica [PICS] by Tenplet(m): 5:34am On Jul 05, 2016
just passing jare..am goin to change music game wen i got there
Re: Seyi Shay Swimming With Dolphins In Jamaica [PICS] by kachiz(m): 6:03am On Jul 05, 2016
kenzysmith:
So hw is it our bussiness abeg wey ashawo quater dey for ekpan delta state?

If you can come towards airport roundabout along that Effurun Sapele road. There is one just before Forte-oil Fuel station i.e if you are coming from Jakpa junction .

1 Like

Re: Seyi Shay Swimming With Dolphins In Jamaica [PICS] by ademusiwa5: 6:22am On Jul 05, 2016
Dolphin like her
Re: Seyi Shay Swimming With Dolphins In Jamaica [PICS] by Awaja(m): 6:28am On Jul 05, 2016
If the thing one mouth now swallow her, it becomes breaking news
Re: Seyi Shay Swimming With Dolphins In Jamaica [PICS] by mbaeke1(m): 6:39am On Jul 05, 2016
What if her village people intervene the dolphin come turn shark? Just thinking though.
Re: Seyi Shay Swimming With Dolphins In Jamaica [PICS] by electrokcoi(m): 6:58am On Jul 05, 2016
na this kind tin de vex shark o
Re: Seyi Shay Swimming With Dolphins In Jamaica [PICS] by teamobanabo(m): 7:01am On Jul 05, 2016
Ok nah
Re: Seyi Shay Swimming With Dolphins In Jamaica [PICS] by dnawah(m): 7:54am On Jul 05, 2016
ThePeacemaker:
In Niqeria where i come from, Dolphin no be for recreational purpose.
Na "FOOD"
imagine noodles with dolphin flavour.
Re: Seyi Shay Swimming With Dolphins In Jamaica [PICS] by Raydos: 7:56am On Jul 05, 2016
No Bo'obs, No Ass, Chai, How Will Your Man Enjoy You Sef? - Sometimes We Guys Don't Feel Like Having Sex, We Just Feel Like Holding Those Bo'obs - What Would Your Man Do
Re: Seyi Shay Swimming With Dolphins In Jamaica [PICS] by Sgwash: 8:17am On Jul 05, 2016
Toluwarni:

I bet there r something's she does know, that u don't...
Re: Seyi Shay Swimming With Dolphins In Jamaica [PICS] by kenzysmith: 8:21am On Jul 05, 2016
kachiz:

If you can come towards airport roundabout along that Effurun Sapele road. There is one just before Forte-oil Fuel station i.e if you are coming from Jakpa junction .
ok thanks man u sharp
Re: Seyi Shay Swimming With Dolphins In Jamaica [PICS] by chiwetel(f): 8:27am On Jul 05, 2016
quite adventurous.. she looks really pretty tho.
Re: Seyi Shay Swimming With Dolphins In Jamaica [PICS] by Alvinnado(m): 8:42am On Jul 05, 2016
I love Seyi shayI love Seyi shay
Re: Seyi Shay Swimming With Dolphins In Jamaica [PICS] by Peacefulgold(m): 8:50am On Jul 05, 2016
Hmmm......some people really believe in their jazz.....dis girl get mind sha....becos Dem tell u say dolphin Na human being friend Na him make u det hug am like dat.....well njoy...
Re: Seyi Shay Swimming With Dolphins In Jamaica [PICS] by Airborne02(m): 9:52am On Jul 05, 2016
kennygee:
like seriously.. U get mind ooo.. I like ur boldness

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Comedian Mr. Patrick: They Told My American Wife I Married Her For Green Card / Emmanuella, Success Adegor, And Aunty Success Meet For The First Time (photos) / PSG Pays Neymar An Extra N270m/Month Just To Wave At Club Supporters (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.