Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,200,382 members, 7,974,558 topics. Date: Monday, 14 October 2024 at 07:33 AM

What Do You Know About Post And Page? - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / What Do You Know About Post And Page? (842 Views)

I Want To Sell My Blog, With Fb Group And Page / The Difference Between Visitors, Visits, And Page Views / What Are The Implications Of Copying Post And Pasting On Ones Blog (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Do You Know About Post And Page? by goverment(m): 8:45pm On Jul 04, 2016
I like that headline, sometime it look as if it’s not real or sound funny.

But, I want you to look at that headline, I will like to hear your response regarding that that headline, “What do you know about post and page?

Thank you, I appreciate your response, you are welcome.

Some of us has been blogging for a while without knowing the difference about post and page

You keep hearing bloggers saying, “I just post an article on my blog post or check my blog post.”

The funny thing is that, it look as if some us know more about page. These is why when they see Page like About US, Contact Us, Privacy Policy, Terms And Condition, they say, “yes these is a page.

We need to ask ourselves few question, How do I know this is a page?, Why are those page call a page?, What type of article are to place in a post or a page

Meditating on those question will help you to that, there is more to know about post and page.

These article will discuss more on What do you know about post and page

WHAT DO YOU KNOW ABOUT POST AND PAGE

Post are discrete entries which typically display in reverse chronological order

It allow readers to communicate to each other through comment. It also link and redirect readers to other page or post.

Post are usually organized in date and time in reverse order and it sometime contain category and tag

Post are dynamic with regular update of fresh information

They said content is king and its place in post, and that attract readers due to regular update of information and also lose readers due to irregular update of information.

Readers that subscribe to RSS will usually increase your latest post.

Post usually contain keywords, seo and social network links.

Page
Page are usually static. The information in page does not change, it remain static for viewers

Page does not have time stamp, that means it will not show time and date it was posted.

It does not contain category and tags

Page is not a place for discussion, because readers are not allow to make discussion about information, since it does not allow comment system.

Page contain some specific information that are too be shared to readers and not to be updated on regular basic. Example:
* About Us
* Contact Us
* Privacy Policy
* Terms And Condition
* Others

Page can be place anywhere in your blog depending on your theme or using the page widget.

Page are arrange in alphabetical order and not in reverse chronological order.

CONCLUSION
I can see that you have understand the difference between post and page, that there are much difference between both.

Regular information are meant for post while specific or static information are meant for page.

I will like to know your response on this What do you know about post and page

Leave your response on the comment box.

Original Article From DAVINSTOWER

Re: What Do You Know About Post And Page? by gidimasters(m): 8:58pm On Jul 04, 2016
goverment:
I like that headline, sometime it look as if it’s not real or sound funny.

But, I want you to look at that headline, I will like to hear your response regarding that that headline, “What do you know about post and page?

Thank you, I appreciate your response, you are welcome.

Some of us has been blogging for a while without knowing the difference about post and page

You keep hearing bloggers saying, “I just post an article on my blog post or check my blog post.”

The funny thing is that, it look as if some us know more about page. These is why when they see Page like About US, Contact Us, Privacy Policy, Terms And Condition, they say, “yes these is a page.

We need to ask ourselves few question, How do I know this is a page?, Why are those page call a page?, What type of article are to place in a post or a page

Meditating on those question will help you to that, there is more to know about post and page.

These article will discuss more on What do you know about post and page

WHAT DO YOU KNOW ABOUT POST AND PAGE

Post are discrete entries which typically display in reverse chronological order

It allow readers to communicate to each other through comment. It also link and redirect readers to other page or post.

Post are usually organized in date and time in reverse order and it sometime contain category and tag

Post are dynamic with regular update of fresh information

They said content is king and its place in post, and that attract readers due to regular update of information and also lose readers due to irregular update of information.

Readers that subscribe to RSS will usually increase your latest post.

Post usually contain keywords, seo and social network links.

Page
Page are usually static. The information in page does not change, it remain static for viewers

Page does not have time stamp, that means it will not show time and date it was posted.

It does not contain category and tags

Page is not a place for discussion, because readers are not allow to make discussion about information, since it does not allow comment system.

Page contain some specific information that are too be shared to readers and not to be updated on regular basic. Example:
* About Us
* Contact Us
* Privacy Policy
* Terms And Condition
* Others

Page can be place anywhere in your blog depending on your theme or using the page widget.

Page are arrange in alphabetical order and not in reverse chronological order.

CONCLUSION
I can see that you have understand the difference between post and page, that there are much difference between both.

Regular information are meant for post while specific or static information are meant for page.

I will like to know your response on this What do you know about post and page

Leave your response on the comment box.

Original Article From DAVINSTOWER
ok
Re: What Do You Know About Post And Page? by gidimasters(m): 9:00pm On Jul 04, 2016
buh op, try to quote my quote... u will see the ryt way to add url...
Re: What Do You Know About Post And Page? by goverment(m): 10:49am On Jul 05, 2016
Some times we misplace article to post or page.

look at :
* [uri=http://www.copyblogger.com]Copyblogger[/url]
* ProBlogger
* Wpbeginner
* Bloggingcage

Most of these blog has specific article that can drives traffic . Such article are meant to be as page since it is static and not dynamic, that means it will stay as long as it is
Re: What Do You Know About Post And Page? by web2nation: 9:43am On May 07, 2020
Good article but also don't forget about the importance of having other pages such as About us and terms and conditions as Google is very keen on that as mentioned in this article regarding https://web2nation.com/website-design-how-to-design-and-build-websites/web-design-lesson-3-website-content-and-structure-basics/.

(1) (Reply)

Dear Bloggers, Kindly Come To My Rescue. I'm Fed Up / Top 15 Content Delivery Network Providers / Facebook Ads Manager Needed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.