Stats: 3,192,116 members, 7,946,750 topics. Date: Thursday, 12 September 2024 at 06:13 AM

Photos You Can Relate To If You Have Ever Been Ban By A Nairaland Moderator - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Photos You Can Relate To If You Have Ever Been Ban By A Nairaland Moderator (3585 Views)

Imagine What A Nairaland Moderator Commented About ROMAN GODDESS / Who Is Your Best Nairaland Moderator In 2016 / How Can I Become A Nairaland Moderator (2) (3) (4)

Re: Photos You Can Relate To If You Have Ever Been Ban By A Nairaland Moderator by Fynestboi: 9:54pm On Jul 04, 2016
olihilistic:

this is why me and fynestboi no go cross part.

I guess we don settle this na cheesy tongue
Re: Photos You Can Relate To If You Have Ever Been Ban By A Nairaland Moderator by Nobody: 9:54pm On Jul 04, 2016
I was once given double ban in a single day...i nearly quench.had it been I was closer to that mod that day I would have sent him to hell.

Re: Photos You Can Relate To If You Have Ever Been Ban By A Nairaland Moderator by Nobody: 9:54pm On Jul 04, 2016
Please what must i do to get a ban?
Re: Photos You Can Relate To If You Have Ever Been Ban By A Nairaland Moderator by Nobody: 9:56pm On Jul 04, 2016
Fynestboi:

I guess we don settle this na cheesy tongue
Lol.
Re: Photos You Can Relate To If You Have Ever Been Ban By A Nairaland Moderator by Fynestboi: 9:58pm On Jul 04, 2016
olihilistic:

Lol.

No fall my chest ooo wink cheesy grin
Re: Photos You Can Relate To If You Have Ever Been Ban By A Nairaland Moderator by Nobody: 9:59pm On Jul 04, 2016
DESNAT:
I was once given double ban in a single day...i nearly quench.had it been I was closer to that mod that day I would have sent him to hell.

ban neva do you, you dey 'threaten' mod? Na house-arrest they go soon sama you!
Re: Photos You Can Relate To If You Have Ever Been Ban By A Nairaland Moderator by dukeprince50: 9:59pm On Jul 04, 2016
I wonder hw many weeks ban i'll get for my first ban, looking forward 2 it though, though i'm a NL addict but if i get ban, i don think i'll com bk 2 NL often as i do, i dnt wanna get ban sha
Re: Photos You Can Relate To If You Have Ever Been Ban By A Nairaland Moderator by Nobody: 10:02pm On Jul 04, 2016
Fynestboi:

No fall my chest ooo wink cheesy grin
call Dominique for me make I gbensh her na cheesy
Re: Photos You Can Relate To If You Have Ever Been Ban By A Nairaland Moderator by Nobody: 10:04pm On Jul 04, 2016
discoprophet:

ban neva do you, you dey 'threaten' mod? Na house-arrest they go soon sama you!
lol....I no dey threaten any mod o,but na wetin I for do the mod be that.(past tense)..
Re: Photos You Can Relate To If You Have Ever Been Ban By A Nairaland Moderator by dukeprince50: 10:04pm On Jul 04, 2016
discoprophet:
Please what must i do to get a ban?
i undastnd u, those of us who havnt tasted wat ban is thinks its interesting to be banned. If ur a newbie, pray u get banned, bt if NL has sucked you like virus, u wont wanna geh banned. If i wil be banned, i rilli want it now
Re: Photos You Can Relate To If You Have Ever Been Ban By A Nairaland Moderator by Nobody: 10:31pm On Jul 04, 2016
dukeprince50:
i undastnd u, those of us who havnt tasted wat ban is thinks its interesting to be banned. If ur a newbie, pray u get banned, bt if NL has sucked you like virus, u wont wanna geh banned. If i wil be banned, i rilli want it now

Then so be it! I call on the mods to do the honours. MOOOODssssss
*drums rolling*
Re: Photos You Can Relate To If You Have Ever Been Ban By A Nairaland Moderator by PainInTheAss(m): 11:37pm On Jul 04, 2016
Donariok:
And you cought the moderator than bans you

cheesy funny shh*tt
Re: Photos You Can Relate To If You Have Ever Been Ban By A Nairaland Moderator by PainInTheAss(m): 11:44pm On Jul 04, 2016
Donariok:
You on your own minding your business. And you see someone praising the mods for their good works. - you will look at them like

my main account was jailed this morning for an unknown reason....

The mod is a bad perlson *in jenifer's voice*

Re: Photos You Can Relate To If You Have Ever Been Ban By A Nairaland Moderator by lewispius: 12:52am On Jul 05, 2016
SANDOSKI:
Op you are right.......gringringringringrin

*Smellymouth and Vizkiz can testify, dos guys na Ex-Jailers. Dey don chop hot beans tire gringringringrin

*My reaction when I see Smellymouth comments, but I can't quote him.....cry sad sad

Okay

She's Here

Re: Photos You Can Relate To If You Have Ever Been Ban By A Nairaland Moderator by lewispius: 12:54am On Jul 05, 2016
Re: Photos You Can Relate To If You Have Ever Been Ban By A Nairaland Moderator by lewispius: 12:55am On Jul 05, 2016
Moderators Ban me for "Space Wastage"...

Imagine d konkobility.....
Re: Photos You Can Relate To If You Have Ever Been Ban By A Nairaland Moderator by Nobody: 4:49am On Jul 05, 2016
lewispius:

Okay

She's Here

I be MTN.....gringrin

Re: Photos You Can Relate To If You Have Ever Been Ban By A Nairaland Moderator by Nobody: 5:11am On Jul 05, 2016
SANDOSKI:

I be MTN.....gringrin
angry go sleep na.
Re: Photos You Can Relate To If You Have Ever Been Ban By A Nairaland Moderator by Nobody: 5:18am On Jul 05, 2016
Donariok:
angry go sleep na.

Nawoshockedshocked

Na u need dat sleep pass me....
Wetin you come dey do till dis tym

Oya, go sleep.......gringrin

*I dey night duty for NL..go ask Oga Seun {Na joke}gringrin

Re: Photos You Can Relate To If You Have Ever Been Ban By A Nairaland Moderator by Nobody: 5:58am On Jul 05, 2016
SANDOSKI:

Nawoshockedshocked

Na u need dat sleep pass me....
Wetin you come dey do till dis tym

Oya, go sleep.......gringrin

*I dey night duty for NL..go ask Oga Seun {Na joke}gringrin
LOL.
Sandoski. Wen voting for smellymou.... No forget to add my name O. remember you can vote more than one person at first stagies
Re: Photos You Can Relate To If You Have Ever Been Ban By A Nairaland Moderator by IamLEGEND1: 7:13am On Jul 05, 2016
That AuntySpermBoat no dey look eye at all.

imagine that robot ban me reach 6 times in a week....just for typing 'O.K'
Re: Photos You Can Relate To If You Have Ever Been Ban By A Nairaland Moderator by demiladegold(f): 9:34am On Jul 05, 2016
never being banned.... i'm a good girl
Re: Photos You Can Relate To If You Have Ever Been Ban By A Nairaland Moderator by demiladegold(f): 9:35am On Jul 05, 2016
IamLEGEND1:
That AuntySpermBoat no dey look eye at all.

imagine that robot ban me reach 6 times in a week....just for typing 'O.K'

lol.... pele

Must Read: Birthday Sex 18+….. PART 2 / What Was Your Next Move When She Said She Has A Boyfriend / A Guy Who Doesn't Have A Place Of His Own Shouldn't KeepA Romantic Relationship

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58