Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,174,151 members, 7,890,880 topics. Date: Monday, 15 July 2024 at 10:52 PM

17 Childhood Insults You’ll Only Remember If You Were An Ajepako. - Jokes Etc (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / 17 Childhood Insults You’ll Only Remember If You Were An Ajepako. (55806 Views)

If You Have These 15 Childhood Memories Then You Are A Real Ajepako / 17 Childhood Insults You’ll Only Remember If You Were An Ajepako / 17 Childhood Insults You’ll Only Remember If You Were An Ajepako (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 17 Childhood Insults You’ll Only Remember If You Were An Ajepako. by Wizdude(m): 7:24am On Jul 06, 2016
With your wakawaka shit like devil salad.

You mess Agbalumo marry mango grin

Dem sey mk u spell taxi u say na Tee A times one

First day u see OMO, u call am blue garri (when we use to buy #5 blue detergent tied in nylon chai)

First day u enter aeroplane, u go dey write names of noise makers.

Dem ask u why u carry kerosene lamp enter America, u say u no trust NEPA

With ur black and white nyash like Satan Tom tom

Richest man for una village na wheelbarrow e dey carry go work.

Oyibo pour spit from aeroplane, u and ur family dive am tink sey na dollar.

There are a lot more, I even had a book where I wrote all of them. Whenever I was in a battle and forget any yabs, I would quickly rush to get my 'mess' book grin grin. awesome days they were.
Thanks OP for taking us back mehn.

2 Likes

Re: 17 Childhood Insults You’ll Only Remember If You Were An Ajepako. by madskills(m): 7:33am On Jul 06, 2016
U mess ur whole village begin use torch light dey find am ;DU mess ur whole village begin use torch light dey find am

1 Like

Re: 17 Childhood Insults You’ll Only Remember If You Were An Ajepako. by schumastic(m): 7:56am On Jul 06, 2016
Ladycloud:
it's cool... Childhood experience.... Mine wasn't really fun.. I didn't even have friends

so where do you reside?
Re: 17 Childhood Insults You’ll Only Remember If You Were An Ajepako. by KiNiBiGd: 7:56am On Jul 06, 2016
You are konkonbility

You are bludikenge

You are bloddy fool
Re: 17 Childhood Insults You’ll Only Remember If You Were An Ajepako. by danidee10(m): 8:03am On Jul 06, 2016
AbuMikey:
Extras

With You Bend Bend Leg like Bendel State gringrin

With Your Big Big teeth like Igbo Tablet gringringrin

You Mess, Amala throw Backie gringringrin

You nor tall, You nor short, but You be like Maltex bottle gringringrin

You mess agbalumo tie wrapper.

Indian kpomo

With your black face like devil bible

You mess e no do puu, e no do paa, e do (can't remember the sound we used to say again) smiley
Re: 17 Childhood Insults You’ll Only Remember If You Were An Ajepako. by danidee10(m): 8:03am On Jul 06, 2016
AbuMikey:
Extras

You mess agbalumo tie wrapper.

Indian kpomo

With your black face like devil bible

You mess e no do puu, e no do paa, e do paarira smiley
Re: 17 Childhood Insults You’ll Only Remember If You Were An Ajepako. by danidee10(m): 8:09am On Jul 06, 2016
Wizdude:
With your wakawaka shit like devil salad.

You mess Agbalumo marry mango grin

Dem sey mk u spell taxi u say na Tee A times one

First day u see OMO, u call am blue garri (when we use to buy #5 blue detergent tied in nylon chai)

First day u enter aeroplane, u go dey write names of noise makers.

Dem ask u why u carry kerosene lamp enter America, u say u no trust NEPA

With ur black and white nyash like Satan Tom tom

Richest man for una village na wheelbarrow e dey carry go work.

Oyibo pour spit from aeroplane, u and ur family dive am tink sey na dollar.

There are a lot more, I even had a book where I wrote all of them. Whenever I was in a battle and forget any yabs, I would quickly rush to get my 'mess' book grin grin. awesome days they were.
Thanks OP for taking us back mehn.

You put radio inside fridge when they ask you you say you wan hear cool fm

That agbalumo marry mango ehnnn.....if dem knack you that one just know say you don lose cheesy
Re: 17 Childhood Insults You’ll Only Remember If You Were An Ajepako. by ashade123: 10:14am On Jul 06, 2016
You mess all nigeria scatter, you blow Carter you say na indian butter. Lol

1 Like

Re: 17 Childhood Insults You’ll Only Remember If You Were An Ajepako. by gaventa: 10:21am On Jul 06, 2016
Go and brush your teeth before you talk to me
Re: 17 Childhood Insults You’ll Only Remember If You Were An Ajepako. by demarc001: 10:41am On Jul 06, 2016
AbuMikey:
Extras

Op please where did you live childhood, cos since I know them all it makes me feel as if you were my playmate then
Re: 17 Childhood Insults You’ll Only Remember If You Were An Ajepako. by gebest: 12:33pm On Jul 06, 2016
AbuMikey:

Of course grin
he said he is from lagos o
Re: 17 Childhood Insults You’ll Only Remember If You Were An Ajepako. by Ladycloud(f): 2:09pm On Jul 06, 2016
schumastic:

so where do you reside?
Aba, abia state

1 Like

Re: 17 Childhood Insults You’ll Only Remember If You Were An Ajepako. by Ladycloud(f): 2:10pm On Jul 06, 2016
schumastic:

so where do you reside?
Aba
Re: 17 Childhood Insults You’ll Only Remember If You Were An Ajepako. by schumastic(m): 2:24pm On Jul 06, 2016
Ladycloud:
Aba, abia state

kinda dislike that place cus of particular person,but is a nice place though...how come you didn't grow up with other kids during your childhood days or were you always locked inside?
Re: 17 Childhood Insults You’ll Only Remember If You Were An Ajepako. by kelvindim(m): 2:30pm On Jul 06, 2016
You fall from 10 story building, you nor die but na only your pynt brake

Hot ogbolor soup pour for your yansh, e burn you but because people dey there you do "You think say I nor go lick ahn!

With your sucking pear head

Hammer head of horror

You see fine geh dey pass, you carry razor blade dey cut your eyelid dey say "Fine geh I dey cut eye for you."

When dem don too much yab you, you go begin do "wanka shaigai, your father yansh, your mama, your papa gbola" and if the person na your senior come see konk for your head when e go press give you

Warri, the good old days

1 Like

Re: 17 Childhood Insults You’ll Only Remember If You Were An Ajepako. by Ladycloud(f): 3:36pm On Jul 06, 2016
schumastic:

kinda dislike that place cus of particular person,but is a nice place though...how come you didn't grow up with other kids during your childhood days or were you always locked inside?
yea... Always indoors.. Went to a private school as well
Re: 17 Childhood Insults You’ll Only Remember If You Were An Ajepako. by schumastic(m): 3:59pm On Jul 06, 2016
Ladycloud:
yea... Always indoors.. Went to a private school as well

i thought as much, would v love to continue the chat outside to know a thing or two but i don't fancy it...hope your day is going great
Re: 17 Childhood Insults You’ll Only Remember If You Were An Ajepako. by Ladycloud(f): 4:25pm On Jul 06, 2016
schumastic:

i thought as much, would v love to continue the chat outside to know a thing or two but i don't fancy it...hope your day is going great
yea.. TkiA
Re: 17 Childhood Insults You’ll Only Remember If You Were An Ajepako. by schumastic(m): 4:40pm On Jul 06, 2016
Ladycloud:
yea.. TkiA

you too dear
Re: 17 Childhood Insults You’ll Only Remember If You Were An Ajepako. by Wizdude(m): 7:18pm On Jul 06, 2016
danidee10:

You put radio inside fridge when they ask you you say you wan hear cool fm

That agbalumo marry mango ehnnn.....if dem knack you that one just know say you don lose cheesy

As in ehn, na KO be that. grin
Re: 17 Childhood Insults You’ll Only Remember If You Were An Ajepako. by AbuMikey(m): 10:34pm On Jul 06, 2016
gebest:
he said he is from lagos o
But, I am the OP na grin
Re: 17 Childhood Insults You’ll Only Remember If You Were An Ajepako. by gebest: 9:20am On Jul 07, 2016
AbuMikey:

But, I am the OP na grin
pure edo BLOOD
Re: 17 Childhood Insults You’ll Only Remember If You Were An Ajepako. by ThugBoy(m): 12:03pm On Aug 26, 2017
LordFreepon:

abeg wch one be skeleton meat pie, abi you jst freestyle am now. . .like say you even know wetin wey be meat pie den.

Lol i buy meat pie for 5 naira then o no be now when meat pie don turn 1500.

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Which Rat Will You Kill First, Why? / Yahoo Masquerade Spotted At Lagos Cyber Cafe Seriously Chatting With Maga / See How This Man Is Cooling Himself Because Of Heat(pic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.