Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,190,637 members, 7,941,476 topics. Date: Friday, 06 September 2024 at 07:52 AM

Is She In Love Too - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is She In Love Too (1014 Views)

Nigerian Lady Travels To US For A Break, But Falls In Love With A Lebanese Guy / I Fall In Love Too Easily And Always Get Disappointed [i Need Advice] / 7 Silly Mistakes Made By Nigerian Ladies When They Fall In Love Too Fast (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is She In Love Too by jaxmanreal: 11:49pm On Jul 04, 2016
I have been crushing on a girl in my street..... this night her brother invited. me to his bday party and she was there..Eva since she saw me she has b tweaking in my front ... please advise
Re: Is She In Love Too by jaxmanreal: 12:01am On Jul 05, 2016
pls advise time dey go
Re: Is She In Love Too by falconey(m): 12:04am On Jul 05, 2016
[size=20pt] I don't see any conundrum here [/size]
Re: Is She In Love Too by lewispius: 12:09am On Jul 05, 2016
Osheyy

"Mr Crushee

Mr Tweaker

Tweaking"

She has been 'Tweaking' in my front

IsoKay.....

Re: Is She In Love Too by Ladycloud(f): 12:14am On Jul 05, 2016
Tweaking grin.. Na im be say u no get problem
Re: Is She In Love Too by yvonne111(f): 12:18am On Jul 05, 2016
Re: Is She In Love Too by guente02(m): 12:19am On Jul 05, 2016
jaxmanreal:
I have been crushing on a girl in my street..... this night her brother invited. me to his bday party and she was there..Eva since she saw me she has b tweaking in my front ... please advise
When you say tweaking twerking what do you mean? Because i can't connect the dots of this thread.
Re: Is She In Love Too by guente02(m): 12:21am On Jul 05, 2016
Ladycloud:
Tweaking grin.. Na im be say u no get problem
I believe this is unadulteratedly sarcastic.
Re: Is She In Love Too by jaxmanreal: 12:21am On Jul 05, 2016
guente02:

When you say tweaking twerking what do you mean? Because i can't connect the dots of this thread.
guy Na typo error her friend that's beside me now self dey gimme come am available attitude ....... am confuse....God help me

1 Like

Re: Is She In Love Too by Ladycloud(f): 12:23am On Jul 05, 2016
guente02:

the use of the ambiguous words weren't necessary now!
Re: Is She In Love Too by Ladycloud(f): 12:24am On Jul 05, 2016
guente02:

maybe smiley
Re: Is She In Love Too by blayde(m): 12:24am On Jul 05, 2016
jaxmanreal:

Tweaking!! Abeg abeg send me d IMEI details so far i am guaranteed unlimited surfing.cheesy
Re: Is She In Love Too by guente02(m): 12:25am On Jul 05, 2016
Ladycloud:
the use of the ambiguous words weren't necessary now!
Ah ah were they? I tot it would argument your position on the subject. Pls dont complain o. Darlings dont.
Re: Is She In Love Too by guente02(m): 12:27am On Jul 05, 2016
jaxmanreal:

guy Na typo error her friend that's beside me now self dey gimme come am available attitude ....... am confuse....God help me
Ooooo boys.... Whats confusing you now of all times? Kaiii when me sef go dey get this kain thin na. Kaaaai
Re: Is She In Love Too by Ladycloud(f): 12:27am On Jul 05, 2016
guente02:

Ah ah were they? I tot it would argument your position on the subject. Pls dont complain o. Darlings dont.
Alright smiley
Re: Is She In Love Too by guente02(m): 12:29am On Jul 05, 2016
Ladycloud:
Alright smiley
But on a second thought....whats keeping u awake? Me kind thinks girls can sleep early.
Re: Is She In Love Too by Ladycloud(f): 12:31am On Jul 05, 2016
guente02:

But on a second thought....whats keeping u awake? Me kind thinks girls can sleep early.
insomnia... I ain't feeling well..
Re: Is She In Love Too by jaxmanreal: 12:34am On Jul 05, 2016
guente02:

Ooooo boys.... Whats confusing you now of all times? Kaiii when me sef go dey get this kain thin na. Kaaaai
I b they reason I will go for the friend ....... xos I b dey see she will b available Tonite things in her.... abeg make I ask her for a dance joor
Re: Is She In Love Too by guente02(m): 12:34am On Jul 05, 2016
Ladycloud:
insomnia... I ain't feeling well..
Must have been a rough day.
Re: Is She In Love Too by guente02(m): 12:35am On Jul 05, 2016
jaxmanreal:

I b they reason I will go for the friend ....... xos I b dey see am available Tonite things in her.... abeg make I ask her for a dance joor
O mehn u r excited the type that make u cuuum after 4.571 nanoseconds. Have fun tho.
Re: Is She In Love Too by jaxmanreal: 12:54am On Jul 05, 2016
guente02:

O mehn u r excited the type that make u cuuum after 4.571 nanoseconds. Have fun tho.
u need help..... me I b actor when it's comes to that
Re: Is She In Love Too by guente02(m): 1:06am On Jul 05, 2016
jaxmanreal:

u need help..... me I b actor when it's comes to that
I nor trust you o buh act well.
Re: Is She In Love Too by jaxmanreal: 1:10am On Jul 05, 2016
guente02:

I nor trust you o buh act well.
guy u are funny on my way home. don't worry I will make u proud. haaaaaa ise yen
Re: Is She In Love Too by jaxmanreal: 8:39am On Jul 05, 2016
kinda painful I took her home and she was on her period....... like hating her now
Re: Is She In Love Too by GoldenJAT(m): 9:07am On Jul 05, 2016
go and tweak back jare!
Re: Is She In Love Too by Ladycloud(f): 9:12am On Jul 05, 2016
guente02:

Must have been a rough day.
yea... Good morning

(1) (Reply)

If Your Girl Said She Was A Boy - What Will You Do? / 10quotesfrom Chimamanda Ngozi Adichiethat Will Motivate You To Be A Better Woman / She Left Me To Marry Another Man

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.