Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,191,117 members, 7,943,035 topics. Date: Saturday, 07 September 2024 at 11:33 PM

It's The Fault Of The Fans We Lost: Joseph Yobo - Sports (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / It's The Fault Of The Fans We Lost: Joseph Yobo (6419 Views)

Photos From Joseph Yobo's Big Centenary / Joseph Yobo Poses With His Two Sons / Joseph Yobo Chases Mother-in-law From Home - National Enquirer Magazine (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: It's The Fault Of The Fans We Lost: Joseph Yobo by tkb417(m): 5:11pm On Sep 09, 2009
“You all want entertaining football but, from where I work and what I know, sometimes you have to be very professional to win the game.

“We tried to satisfy the fans, but it’s our fault that we didn’t take the full points,”

abeg, whats the meaning of this?

we went to school mr sparrow!!!

the fans wanted entertaining footie so they played entertaining footie and hence the loss
hes a slowpoke for saying that.

what exactly did the fans want
entertaining footie or WC ticket?

Abeg we go school and we understand simple english
Re: It's The Fault Of The Fans We Lost: Joseph Yobo by naylove(m): 7:13pm On Sep 09, 2009
Arrogantly stupid Yobo, what was entertaining about the way they played on Saturday, he should shut up rather than utter such bumkums.

Is he saying the fans made them stupid, coz the only time the fans cheered them was when we were 2-1 up and they drew like 2 minutes later. calamitous Yobo,
I hope i see you on fb or nl. NO BE THREAT O. perhaps u can explain what u are trying to say.
Re: It's The Fault Of The Fans We Lost: Joseph Yobo by switchmax8: 8:23pm On Sep 09, 2009
yobo is sick i dont blame him when the so called NFF cannot curtail the excess of our idiotic and bullish players of wrong doing by going to tokona club in abuja after their shameful loss to serious minded tunisians.Nigeria lost the match due to Adeleye,Taiwo and Yobo unprofessional attitude they were playing as if they are from a broken home family that is hunted by the break of their parents.Yobo cannot cordinate the back four and he lost the control before they are always looking down on each other i was really angry when tunisia equalise the second goal.
Re: It's The Fault Of The Fans We Lost: Joseph Yobo by dadonG(m): 12:17am On Sep 10, 2009
you guys shouldn't be suprised at yobo's peformance that hw he plays nonsence at Everton wk inwk out, otondo defender
Re: It's The Fault Of The Fans We Lost: Joseph Yobo by dadonG(m): 12:20am On Sep 10, 2009
you guys shouldn't be suprised at yobo's peformance that hw he plays nonsence at Everton wk inwk out, otondo defender
Re: It's The Fault Of The Fans We Lost: Joseph Yobo by Hoteph(m): 9:03am On Sep 10, 2009
lf l where one of this kidnappers l would have taken him for making such a flimsy excuse. That guy sucks
Re: It's The Fault Of The Fans We Lost: Joseph Yobo by aruzuoke(m): 9:24am On Sep 10, 2009
Dt idiot should be in the creeks, God just saved him by making him a star still he wont put in his best to serve his country.

If i ever step into everton anyday. Yobo hmmmmm make i no talk.
Re: It's The Fault Of The Fans We Lost: Joseph Yobo by omodada1: 11:24am On Sep 10, 2009
Na mouth we get no bi skill, lets be candid, those men are are nothing to write about. they play like they had no focus its a pity they disgrace GREEN WHITE GREEN and prefer to do their clubs proud. its not a mistake to call them "Omo-ale"
Re: It's The Fault Of The Fans We Lost: Joseph Yobo by SPARROWJA(m): 11:43am On Sep 10, 2009
@ TK41? U go night school?? YOBO's stament was not accusing the fans, fans can have their wishes like wlet our team outplay their opponent and win in style while some might jus want d 3 points which is paramount and a collective desire of every Nigerian right. Yes Yobo said some foolish team mates "TRIED" to maneuver and dazzle to please the fans and thus lost possession as if that wasn't enuf they never tracked back to support d defence and its A SHAME HW 2 GROWN PROFESSIONAL DEFENDERS,  TAIWO N ADELEYE were outpaced by 1 tunisian while Yobo was in d middle holding down another tunisian in d last ditch equalizer.
Now you understand the meaning of players trying to play to entertaing and forgetting their primary assignment?? that is the unprofessionalism yobo was on about n then brilla now carve a bold headline saying because yobo meant the fans was to blame for the result and you expect real scholars that heard yobo n grasp his points to castigate the young man?? not me or any reasonable diplomat would do such,  I'm as mad as anyone since 2006 but I WOULD NEVER CRUCIFY 1 MAN especially when he's done little wrong if at all any wrong. PATHETIC,  typical Nigerian. GOD HELP US. IF I HAVE ANY ISSUE WITH ANY PARTY FOR OUR POOR RUN SINCE 94 I WOULD SAY THE NFF.
WAY FORWARD.
Give odegbami n other credible, learned and ex internation the country's forrtbal administration and they'd get d best of manager that has d ability, charisma, will and power to not just chose the best we can offer but also cut them to size n deal with their (players) UNPROFESSIONALISM Yobo noted.
God bless you all as you reason well.
Sparrow. da worthless man in d eyes of GOD
Re: It's The Fault Of The Fans We Lost: Joseph Yobo by tjimoh: 12:42pm On Sep 10, 2009
To be realistic,Joseph Yobo is an unrepentance criminal,the good gesture laid down by Tribo West has been destablished by yobo and his good-for-nothing led team. Any way,who kows weather President Yar'adua is not a lucky man as far as sport is concern because Abacha happen to be the luckiest nigeria president in sport during his 'dictatorian and terrainnian rule'.
Re: It's The Fault Of The Fans We Lost: Joseph Yobo by GboGboAye: 9:38am On Sep 11, 2009
if i slap yobo, ehn? He will see his great grat great grand father. E-Diot!
Re: It's The Fault Of The Fans We Lost: Joseph Yobo by casfrapee: 5:49pm On Sep 11, 2009
Make una no mind this stupid Yeye Yobo,just because he is dating one of the most beautiful girl in Nigeria,come the make am loose his senses.Stupid boy.
Re: It's The Fault Of The Fans We Lost: Joseph Yobo by switchmax8: 6:42pm On Sep 11, 2009
uno see how e dey open mouth for ground like pig wey wan chop shit,the guy is very stupid for nonsense statement and i no blame dem na NFF wey no dey serious na hin dey cause am
Re: It's The Fault Of The Fans We Lost: Joseph Yobo by sley4life(m): 8:08am On Sep 12, 2009
Yobo is crazy. He needs to go for some medical check up. Was it the fan that played the game with them
Re: It's The Fault Of The Fans We Lost: Joseph Yobo by SPARROWJA(m): 4:16pm On Sep 12, 2009
Ya'll need prayers! d guy hasn't said anything to warrant all these unecessary curses. He said at d end of d the day if we fans perhaps wants the team to win mesmerizingly they the players should have been professional enough to put winning first thus its their fault. what is wrong in that statement. u guys are all sick in needs deliverance. Jesus
Re: It's The Fault Of The Fans We Lost: Joseph Yobo by Anabel(f): 11:07am On Sep 14, 2009
Am sorry guys but i might want to use a wrong language cos am burning here, am very angry but i got 5 words for Yobo or watever his name is YOU WILL NEVER SEE PEACE.
Re: It's The Fault Of The Fans We Lost: Joseph Yobo by SenatorOri: 5:00pm On Sep 14, 2009
please dont blame Yobo , What do you expect of a failure? He needs to give Nigerians an excuse,
Re: It's The Fault Of The Fans We Lost: Joseph Yobo by bigben3: 5:01pm On Sep 14, 2009
those boys are bunch of ignoramus angry
Re: It's The Fault Of The Fans We Lost: Joseph Yobo by SPARROWJA(m): 1:50am On Sep 28, 2009
@Anabel God can turn ur curse bck to you ohh u better b careful wot u say. Its only football n I dnt see anything wrong in what Yobo said if not misunderstood. only in 9ja. peeps needs deliverance God help
Re: It's The Fault Of The Fans We Lost: Joseph Yobo by ucysiz(m): 11:32am On Jun 18, 2010
SenatorOri:

please dont blame Yobo , What do you expect of a failure? He needs to give Nigerians an excuse,

yobo is a big fool for saying that.
Re: It's The Fault Of The Fans We Lost: Joseph Yobo by ucysiz(m): 11:36am On Jun 18, 2010
SenatorOri:

please dont blame Yobo ,  What do you expect of a failure? He needs to give Nigerians an excuse,

yobo is a big fool for saying that.
Re: It's The Fault Of The Fans We Lost: Joseph Yobo by Oddsnaira: 11:06am On Jan 07, 2022
Check your dm

Send 1.50odds nd 3odds

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Daily Football Picks By Mumels / Two Liverpool Players Trying To Kiss Each Other (photo) / Algerian Referee, Djamal Haimoudu For AFCON Final

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.