Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,178,203 members, 7,903,941 topics. Date: Monday, 29 July 2024 at 03:18 AM

Definition Of Sai Buhari - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Definition Of Sai Buhari (760 Views)

The Magic Of Sai Buhari / The Sudden Disappearance Of "Sai Buhari" On Nairaland. / When You Mistakenly Say "SAI BABA" In A Petrol Station. (PICTURE) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Definition Of Sai Buhari by RZArecta(m): 12:52am On Jul 05, 2016
Sai Buhari is what happens when history is deleted from a nation's classroom and memory.

- Pa Ikhide

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Definition Of Sai Buhari by ever811(m): 1:01am On Jul 05, 2016
use to be a buhari supporter..but truth be told iam getting confused by day.don't even know what to defend him with...I swear if this man put me to shame among my friends,na thunder go tear him left ynash...

4 Likes

Re: Definition Of Sai Buhari by RZArecta(m): 1:01am On Jul 05, 2016
Blaming "16 years of PDP" for your crass ineptitude will not help you again. The Buhari/APC led government has taken Nigeria down into the valley of the shadow of death. From Ilorin to Yenagoa, Lagos to Suleja, Zamfara to Abeokuta. The story is the same, Nigerians are crying even the zombies and efulefus are not finding things easy again. Some grown adults have even migrated back to their parents homes while pots of food are now being stolen direct from the fire ALL BECAUSE OF BUHARI

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Definition Of Sai Buhari by RZArecta(m): 1:25am On Jul 05, 2016
ever811:
use to be a buhari supporter..but truth be told iam getting confused by day.don't even know what to defend him with...I swear if this man put me to shame among my friends,na thunder go tear him left ynash...
when conscience tells you the truth, don't let ego hold you back

1 Like

Re: Definition Of Sai Buhari by RZArecta(m): 6:58am On Jul 05, 2016
People have started online polls for our bubu

1 Like

Re: Definition Of Sai Buhari by RZArecta(m): 1:26pm On Jul 05, 2016
7 new D.I.G's of police and 4 are northerners. Sai naijeriya cheesy

1 Like

Re: Definition Of Sai Buhari by diegwu01: 2:21pm On Jul 05, 2016
RZArecta:
7 new D.I.G's of police and 4 are northerners. Sai naijeriya cheesy
Appointed by the PSC headed by an IGBO man... Why are you complaining, you didnt vote Buhari, go and whine with your failure, Jonathan
Re: Definition Of Sai Buhari by RZArecta(m): 3:24pm On Jul 05, 2016
diegwu01:
[s]Appointed by the PSC headed by an IGBO man... Why are you complaining, you didnt vote Buhari, go and whine with your failure, Jonathan[/s]

(1) (Reply)

Fayose “reaffirms Categorically” That First Lady, Aisha Buhari Is Involved / Lagos Senators Warn Melaye / I’ve Heart Problem, Please Don’t Detain Me, Okupe Tells EFCC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.