Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,417 members, 7,881,527 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 10:26 PM

AGN: My Adminitration Would Demand Accountability. EMEKA IKE - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / AGN: My Adminitration Would Demand Accountability. EMEKA IKE (8023 Views)

Emeka Rollas Defeats Emeka Ike To Become President Of AGN / Emeka Ike: "Suzanne Emma, My Wife Was Beaten Black & Blue By One Wife Snatcher" / Emeka Ike Celebrates His 50th Birthday With New Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

AGN: My Adminitration Would Demand Accountability. EMEKA IKE by fexti: 5:50am On Jul 05, 2016
The National President of Actors Guild of Nigeria (AGN), Mr Emeka Ike, has assured actors that his administration will restructure the guild through legal reforms and capacity building.
He gave the assurance on Sunday in an interview in Abuja.
According to him, the image of the guild in the past has been abused by some individuals who want things done to suit their personal interests.
“We are working with the focus to reforming the legal agenda of the guild,’’ he said.
Ike also alleged that the AGN, as an association, had what he called “so much legal misalignment.
“These were mistakes that the guild need to use the court to straighten out. Today, actors can be assured that the operations of the guild are in line with laid down regulations.’’
He claimed that his administration had achieved 90 per cent in that regard, insisting that his administration would demand accountability from any individual that sidetracked funds for the guild.
According to him, that training and capacity building for members will facilitate the development of the guild.
Ike also said that the welfare of members was paramount to the leadership of the guild.
“We are talking to television stations to pay royalty to actors on every of their movies televised.
“Presently we are putting everything in place to ensure Bank Verification Numbers for our artists and for those that don’t have it, we assist them.
“This is for them to be on the statistics data base of the bank where their royalty can be paid and they will get their pay anywhere they are,’’ Ike said.
He observed that it was not right for actors to roam the streets of the country’s major cities seeking for means of survival.
He, therefore, called on the Minister for Information, Alhaji Lai Mohammed, relevant stakeholders and the public to support Nigerian actors.

https://www.today.ng/culture/147571/agn-administration-demand-accountability-emeka-ike

Re: AGN: My Adminitration Would Demand Accountability. EMEKA IKE by chriskosherbal(m): 5:53am On Jul 05, 2016
Ok
Re: AGN: My Adminitration Would Demand Accountability. EMEKA IKE by fexti: 6:04am On Jul 05, 2016
Re: AGN: My Adminitration Would Demand Accountability. EMEKA IKE by chimah3(m): 8:59am On Jul 05, 2016
Shut up
Re: AGN: My Adminitration Would Demand Accountability. EMEKA IKE by Healthybiz: 9:01am On Jul 05, 2016
smiley
Re: AGN: My Adminitration Would Demand Accountability. EMEKA IKE by Taiyescott(m): 9:02am On Jul 05, 2016
bro emeka, i believe ur lie.
Re: AGN: My Adminitration Would Demand Accountability. EMEKA IKE by Mdebi000(f): 9:02am On Jul 05, 2016
Oh really
Re: AGN: My Adminitration Would Demand Accountability. EMEKA IKE by ychris: 9:02am On Jul 05, 2016
who ur administration help? in cayanasneh's voice oga gerararra here joor
Re: AGN: My Adminitration Would Demand Accountability. EMEKA IKE by CXLVII: 9:03am On Jul 05, 2016
GEJ told us same before he became the most corrupt president in the world.

7 Likes

Re: AGN: My Adminitration Would Demand Accountability. EMEKA IKE by sayyid(m): 9:03am On Jul 05, 2016
May the Almighty help you

1 Like

Re: AGN: My Adminitration Would Demand Accountability. EMEKA IKE by NERICKLYN(m): 9:08am On Jul 05, 2016
CXLVII:

most corrupt my guy dats wat u think
Re: AGN: My Adminitration Would Demand Accountability. EMEKA IKE by Nobody: 9:09am On Jul 05, 2016
CXLVII:
Zombie spotted

3 Likes

Re: AGN: My Adminitration Would Demand Accountability. EMEKA IKE by AntiWailer: 9:09am On Jul 05, 2016
CXLVII:

No he told us ongoing stealing is not corruption.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: AGN: My Adminitration Would Demand Accountability. EMEKA IKE by Agbalanze(m): 9:11am On Jul 05, 2016
I just don't like this guy so no comment from me cos I will sound bias..
Re: AGN: My Adminitration Would Demand Accountability. EMEKA IKE by Orikinla(m): 9:13am On Jul 05, 2016
Ghen-ghen!
Nigerian James Bond 007.
Re: AGN: My Adminitration Would Demand Accountability. EMEKA IKE by korlarworley(m): 9:14am On Jul 05, 2016
Enu dun ro efo
Re: AGN: My Adminitration Would Demand Accountability. EMEKA IKE by Smithycool(m): 9:16am On Jul 05, 2016
Nigga? undecided

Re: AGN: My Adminitration Would Demand Accountability. EMEKA IKE by Orikinla(m): 9:17am On Jul 05, 2016
CXLVII:

2 Likes

Re: AGN: My Adminitration Would Demand Accountability. EMEKA IKE by Respect55(m): 9:25am On Jul 05, 2016
CXLVII:

Bubu told us so and he became the only confused certificateless president in Nigerian History who is turning Nigeria into government of the North
Re: AGN: My Adminitration Would Demand Accountability. EMEKA IKE by Mopolchi: 9:34am On Jul 05, 2016
Fexti that your 'adminitration' needs 's'. Even the Mods carry am like that put for front page.

1 Like

Re: AGN: My Adminitration Would Demand Accountability. EMEKA IKE by lordkhalifa(m): 10:03am On Jul 05, 2016
Emeka ike u have made yourself an instrument of lies by involving grand patron of liar muhammed himself undecided undecided undecided
Re: AGN: My Adminitration Would Demand Accountability. EMEKA IKE by Rori(m): 10:35am On Jul 05, 2016
I see he is an agent of change! Well the good thing there is that we now know the meaning of " change"
Re: AGN: My Adminitration Would Demand Accountability. EMEKA IKE by urboy4real1(m): 10:48am On Jul 05, 2016
hmmm

Re: AGN: My Adminitration Would Demand Accountability. EMEKA IKE by fexti: 11:03am On Jul 05, 2016
Mopolchi:
Fexti that your 'adminitration' needs 's'. Even the Mods carry am like that put for front page.

thanks, will fix it.
Re: AGN: My Adminitration Would Demand Accountability. EMEKA IKE by jclassiq(m): 1:00pm On Jul 05, 2016
The only guy I take seriously in the whole of nollywood. I love this guy like crazy.

I believe everything u have said man, just go ahead back it up with some results. Ur administration may well go down as the best so far.

God bless.
Re: AGN: My Adminitration Would Demand Accountability. EMEKA IKE by Ignatio(m): 7:42pm On Jul 05, 2016
Hmmm... If actors starts receiving royalties from TV stations I wonder what the producers will get.

(1) (Reply)

Genevieve Nnaji & Odemwinge Seals N50m Endorsement Deal With Cintrion Energy Dri / WATCH VIDEO 18+: Housemaid S*xually Molesting Toddler Girl (photos) / 'Forever 16' - Regina Daniels Flaunts Her Nipples In Beautiful Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.