Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,237 members, 7,887,661 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 12:02 PM

Who Can Give Me The Cost Of Building This - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Who Can Give Me The Cost Of Building This (1252 Views)

Please Was The Cost Of Building A 4 Bedroom Bugulow Now! / Cost Of Building This 6 Bedroom Bungalow / Cost Of Building A House In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Who Can Give Me The Cost Of Building This by bigcil2(m): 6:43am On Jul 05, 2016
I need the cost of building this kinda building , a 2 Bedroom on a plot of land , but will be like a bq

Re: Who Can Give Me The Cost Of Building This by NLresidentQS(m): 3:27pm On Jul 05, 2016
Hello, can we have details apart from just pictures?
Re: Who Can Give Me The Cost Of Building This by SAMUELS3(m): 3:58pm On Jul 05, 2016
bigcil2:
I need the cost of building this kinda building , a 2 Bedroom on a plot of land , but will be like a bq

You won't be able to get full cost of the building without adequate dimensions of the floor plans, foundation details and location of the building. You cant get the cost with just pictures.
Re: Who Can Give Me The Cost Of Building This by bigcil2(m): 4:47pm On Jul 05, 2016
SAMUELS3:

You won't be able to get full cost of the building without adequate dimensions of the floor plans, foundation details and location of the building. You cant get the cost with just pictures.
I just need a range sir
Re: Who Can Give Me The Cost Of Building This by bigcil2(m): 4:49pm On Jul 05, 2016
NLresidentQS:
Hello, can we have details apart from just pictures?
For now ... No... I saw this image and would love to construct something like this serving as a bq, my concern is the range , also will it be advised to build this without a store and a third room. Or is the difference in cost between what's in the image and having a third room and a store wide.
Re: Who Can Give Me The Cost Of Building This by eghosajohnny: 8:58pm On Jul 05, 2016
Sir for this design it will. Cost 3.2m out of lagos but will cost more in lagos and even more is the land is water logged so I will advice you let us know the location or better still call me

Re: Who Can Give Me The Cost Of Building This by bigcil2(m): 11:37pm On Jul 05, 2016
eghosajohnny:
Sir for this design it will. Cost 3.2m out of lagos but will cost more in lagos and even more is the land is water logged so I will advice you let us know the location or better still call me

Thank you very much. What if I added an extra room and a store in the kitchen area what do you think it will cost. Location Ogun state , dry level ground.

(1) (Reply)

BUY CHEAP 3,4 And 5 Bedroom Duplex For Sale @ GALADIMAWA ABUJA / Just Sold My Car To Purchase A Land Behind My House / Save 20% To 50% On Housing With Manual Interlocking Hydraform Red Bricks Machine

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.