Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,414 members, 7,881,512 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 09:53 PM

Photo Of Emese Doktor With Her Husband And Son - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Photo Of Emese Doktor With Her Husband And Son (67614 Views)

House Girl Peeps While Husband And Wife Were Having Sex / Big And Bold Husband And Wife Family Picture / I Cheated On My Husband And I Want To Confess To Him (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photo Of Emese Doktor With Her Husband And Son by Lexusgs430: 10:27am On Jul 05, 2016
Ambode go soon catch her. KAI on standby !!!!!!!!
Re: Photo Of Emese Doktor With Her Husband And Son by CXLVII: 10:27am On Jul 05, 2016
Who will I marry now.....
Re: Photo Of Emese Doktor With Her Husband And Son by flokii: 10:27am On Jul 05, 2016
TonyeBarcanista:
Where is Ambode when you need him?

grin

Nice one.. Buh d pics don tey sha
Re: Photo Of Emese Doktor With Her Husband And Son by Emmaoga: 10:29am On Jul 05, 2016
Re: Photo Of Emese Doktor With Her Husband And Son by Perfecttouch(m): 10:30am On Jul 05, 2016
investnow2013:
Hungarian lady Emese Doktor says she made N2,000/ N3000 in 20 minutes from selling pure water

She hawked to feel the pains of Nigeria and to raise awareness

Check out some photos:
if AMBODE catch you,
You know the rest
Re: Photo Of Emese Doktor With Her Husband And Son by jesuspikinjp(m): 10:31am On Jul 05, 2016
TrapQueen77:
Aawww tat baby is so cute kiss.

cuz he is pink abi ?
Re: Photo Of Emese Doktor With Her Husband And Son by Taiyescott(m): 10:32am On Jul 05, 2016
cool.
Re: Photo Of Emese Doktor With Her Husband And Son by Nobody: 10:32am On Jul 05, 2016
temitemi1:
This is difficult to believe. I think d woman is jst trying to see d difficulty in hawking ni.

She said that she did for awareness and to connect with the people. She's not a hawker
Re: Photo Of Emese Doktor With Her Husband And Son by goodforsomthing: 10:33am On Jul 05, 2016
Where is the husband and son in the picture, fake headline . Naijabet man say so
Re: Photo Of Emese Doktor With Her Husband And Son by knightsTempler: 10:33am On Jul 05, 2016
cheesy cool

Re: Photo Of Emese Doktor With Her Husband And Son by chubbygal(f): 10:33am On Jul 05, 2016
See fine people here naah

1 Like

Re: Photo Of Emese Doktor With Her Husband And Son by neonly: 10:33am On Jul 05, 2016
Old story
Re: Photo Of Emese Doktor With Her Husband And Son by Nobody: 10:34am On Jul 05, 2016
Seriously,I love half-caste kids! But can't see myself dating talk more of marrying a white! undecided
Dunno why!
Black all the way; foreign or local! kiss

1 Like

Re: Photo Of Emese Doktor With Her Husband And Son by Seungid1(f): 10:35am On Jul 05, 2016
You can start/fund your biz with a soft loan, without collateral.
Check my signature.
Re: Photo Of Emese Doktor With Her Husband And Son by Kunberg: 10:36am On Jul 05, 2016
Omo see difference white woman marrying black man
Re: Photo Of Emese Doktor With Her Husband And Son by Kunberg: 10:37am On Jul 05, 2016
But the woman fine sha
Re: Photo Of Emese Doktor With Her Husband And Son by Kunberg: 10:39am On Jul 05, 2016
Wow, see cute baby
Re: Photo Of Emese Doktor With Her Husband And Son by win3k: 10:41am On Jul 05, 2016
so what?

only colo Nigerians write these nonsense. who gives a flying f**
pains of Nigeria and to raise awareness?

If you want to raise awreness encourage family planning and population control.

No unnecessary kids means no kids hawking?
Re: Photo Of Emese Doktor With Her Husband And Son by Exponental(m): 10:41am On Jul 05, 2016
Nigerians with oyinbo sha! Even another hawker helping her sell her stuffs..... Unfortunately, Ambode is not smiling!
Re: Photo Of Emese Doktor With Her Husband And Son by dubemivan(m): 10:43am On Jul 05, 2016
She is proudly Nigerian!!! The question to Nigerians is how patriotic are we, Beginning from Buhari to Op??
Re: Photo Of Emese Doktor With Her Husband And Son by rexericx(m): 10:45am On Jul 05, 2016

1 Share

Re: Photo Of Emese Doktor With Her Husband And Son by permsec: 10:47am On Jul 05, 2016
TrapQueen77:
Aawww tat baby is so cute kiss.
Beauriful kid. Freeze in the making.
Re: Photo Of Emese Doktor With Her Husband And Son by Nobody: 10:48am On Jul 05, 2016
permsec:
Beauriful kid. Freeze in the making.

grin I want soon too...

1 Like

Re: Photo Of Emese Doktor With Her Husband And Son by wildQuincy(f): 10:50am On Jul 05, 2016
2undexy:
I feel the pain of Nigerian hawkers. I knw it's not easy nd I God ease all our affairs but this oyibo woman, wat is she trying to portray? that Nigerians are hawkers? If you wanna create awarness u should do something for tge hawkers by helping them off their burdens cos nobody wish to be hawker..
moreover I hope shes not in lagos before dem go nab am cos Anbode no knw oyibo oo
My friend stop ranting shocked that woman was one of those who created the awareness and pushed for the government to eradicate street hawking and provide alternative means of livelihood for lagosians because of the high rist involved! Pls don't comment on what you don't know about! Thankz!
Re: Photo Of Emese Doktor With Her Husband And Son by HiliaryAutos(m): 10:51am On Jul 05, 2016
KAI never catch her.... If KAI catch she go do awareness for jail or pay 90k....Oyinbo will always be fools to blacks
Re: Photo Of Emese Doktor With Her Husband And Son by permsec: 10:54am On Jul 05, 2016
TrapQueen77:

grin I want soon too...
The right handsome Man will give you that. No rush inu go?
Re: Photo Of Emese Doktor With Her Husband And Son by Orikinla(m): 10:57am On Jul 05, 2016
[size=20pt]Point of correction: Hawking is not suffering to Africans since Mungo Park lied that he discovered the Niger when great great grandpa Tamuno was the one who showed him the way from the creeks.
We are all hawkers hawking either on the street or the internet where she was hawking for husband until she found her Nigerian man.
I hawked oranges for my mom on the streets of Ikoyi on Lagos Island in primary school days. And it was not suffering. I returned there recently to film Keffi for my "Lagos in Motion" tourist documentary film and my past experience hawking on the streets helped me in filming different sights and recording different sounds of Lagos. Whoever says or thinks hawking is suffering needs better education on trading in Africa..[/size].

1 Like

Re: Photo Of Emese Doktor With Her Husband And Son by Orikinla(m): 11:06am On Jul 05, 2016
dubemivan:
She is proudly Nigerian!!!
The question to Nigerians is how patriotic are we, Beginning from Buhari to Op??
All Nigerians working to keep Nigeria moving forward in national development are patriots; from the poorest labourer on the street to the President.
Re: Photo Of Emese Doktor With Her Husband And Son by mccoy47(m): 11:08am On Jul 05, 2016
temitemi1:
This is difficult to believe. I think d woman is jst trying to see d difficulty in hawking ni.
Wow! exactly what the OP wrote!
Your so smart! undecided
Re: Photo Of Emese Doktor With Her Husband And Son by Nobody: 11:09am On Jul 05, 2016
permsec:
The right handsome Man will give you that. No rush inu go?

Who might tat be? Tat will be my wish for my bday grin tongue
Re: Photo Of Emese Doktor With Her Husband And Son by KingEbukasBlog(m): 11:25am On Jul 05, 2016
We wear foreign attires to workplaces and it does not make the news over there , then why should it be so here ?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Zimbabwean Wife Grabs Husband's Joystick For Denying Her Sex During Fasting / My Wife Has Reduced Me To A Common Trash. / Who Is To Be Blamed, Husband Or Wife? ( Picture)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.