Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,174,064 members, 7,890,506 topics. Date: Monday, 15 July 2024 at 03:06 PM

Urgent Un/imf/mdg/worldbank Project Aptitude Test On The 25th Www.cirit.co.uk - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Urgent Un/imf/mdg/worldbank Project Aptitude Test On The 25th Www.cirit.co.uk (2238 Views)

Kpmg Graduate Trainee Aptitude Test 2015 / FCT/WORLDBANK MASS RECURITMENT -2 Days To Go. Let Us Help U. / Fct/worldbank Mass Recuritment Closing Dated Extended. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Go Down)

Urgent Un/imf/mdg/worldbank Project Aptitude Test On The 25th Www.cirit.co.uk by Eineje(m): 11:57am On Sep 08, 2009
Clarion call on both the employed and unemployed indigenes (in and outside the state) and non-indigenes (resident in the state) of Kaduna State to register their required details in the employment database.

In conjunction with World Bank, United Nation, IMF, European Commission in line with the Millenium Development Goal (MDG) and the Kaduna State 11 Point Agenda, Nobleone Network Communications Ltd (a UK based company with operational offices in Nigeria) has created a rubost employment database to urgently allocate both international and local job placement based on qualification in the fight against poverty through massive job creation.
check www.cirit.co.uk
Re: Urgent Un/imf/mdg/worldbank Project Aptitude Test On The 25th Www.cirit.co.uk by peekayi(m): 7:41am On Sep 16, 2009
I tried registering on the site www.cirit.co.uk but each time I click s'submit'. I received the following error message: 'The page cannot be displayed
The page you are looking for cannot be displayed because an invalid method (HTTP verb) was used to attempt access'.

What do I do?
Re: Urgent Un/imf/mdg/worldbank Project Aptitude Test On The 25th Www.cirit.co.uk by Opotuniti(m): 9:37am On Sep 16, 2009
peekayi:

I tried registering on the site www.cirit.co.uk but each time I click s'submit'. I received the following error message: 'The page cannot be displayed
The page you are looking for cannot be displayed because an invalid method (HTTP verb) was used to attempt access'.

What do I do?

Hello, just registered there. Her's what you'll do
After registering @ Step 1, copy & paste the below link in your browser. Dont edit it, just copy & paste as it is.

www.cirit.co.uk/take%20action.htm

Best regards.
Re: Urgent Un/imf/mdg/worldbank Project Aptitude Test On The 25th Www.cirit.co.uk by reist: 2:46pm On Sep 16, 2009
Opotuniti:

Hello, just registered there. Her's what you'll do
After registering @ Step 1, copy & paste the below link in your browser. Dont edit it, just copy & paste as it is.

www.cirit.co.uk/take%20action.htm

Best regards.
Re: Urgent Un/imf/mdg/worldbank Project Aptitude Test On The 25th Www.cirit.co.uk by reist: 2:52pm On Sep 16, 2009
Hello,
I have tried this procedure in registering but it is not responding,after filling details,about to submit, the next page is still HTTP ERROR what do i do please? i was sent a text for the interview on 25th,i need to supply this info. so they have a prior knowledge of my profile. Thanks
Re: Urgent Un/imf/mdg/worldbank Project Aptitude Test On The 25th Www.cirit.co.uk by Opotuniti(m): 3:08pm On Sep 16, 2009
reist:

Hello,
I have tried this procedure in registering but it is not responding,after filling details,about to submit, the next page is still HTTP ERROR what do i do please? i was sent a text for the interview on 25th,i need to supply this info. so they have a prior knowledge of my profile. Thanks

Na wah oh,
Tried filling it for someone now, all to no avail too, maybe its their network?
How come u were sent a text for interview when u havn't even filled any info online?
Re: Urgent Un/imf/mdg/worldbank Project Aptitude Test On The 25th Www.cirit.co.uk by reist: 3:20pm On Sep 16, 2009
my brother i no no o,i jst saw the text from a customised text format "nobleone"
come to think of it do you have an idea of how they intend to do it? you know people like us have a passion for NGO works and had always desired to be a part of them and render selfless service to the less privilege,through facilitating projects. I hope they are real o,cos someone said they will assess based on how well you sell off their laptops. It will be painful if one travels all the way from akwa ibom and discover something awful.what do you advice?

(1)

New Telecom Company Near Nnpc (wuse Market Side)? / Mar And Mor Aptitude Test. / Vacancy @ USAID/Nigeria - September 2014

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.