Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,419 members, 7,881,536 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 11:04 PM

Brothers And Sisters,what's You Opinion On This Please? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Brothers And Sisters,what's You Opinion On This Please? (1125 Views)

What's You Opinion About This Family / Guys What Is You Opinion On Girls Who Say You Must Meet Her At Eatery/fast Food / So Sisters... What Exactly Are You Bringing To The Table? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Brothers And Sisters,what's You Opinion On This Please? by blithe2nice(m): 10:07am On Jul 05, 2016
There is this my friend,who I got to know on nairaland. He would have been asking this all by himself,but he has destroyed his mobile phone. Pardon me ,if there is any grammatical error in this write up . He has a serious girlfriend,that he wants to marry. But the lady seems to be confusing him right now. First he got to know that the lady cheated on him,he forgave her. All because she told him by herself and then they were not that serious. But few weeks ago,the same lady traveled for a friend's birthday and she came back ,after about a week and some days ,she confessed again,that a boy kissed her there,that my friend should forgive her. Now my friend is confused and he said he doesn't know if to end the relationship with the girl or forgive her. He destroyed his phone,because of this same issue. Please help save a brother,by saying what you think. My opinion was that he ends it,because from all indication,that girl is a h*le and I don't think she can change. Your opinion plzz??
Re: Brothers And Sisters,what's You Opinion On This Please? by EOOJ(m): 10:08am On Jul 05, 2016
No long talk...end it

Si fi ni..

She aint a serious lady
Re: Brothers And Sisters,what's You Opinion On This Please? by halfricanadian(f): 10:10am On Jul 05, 2016
cheesy cheesy tell ur frnd enjoy life you only live once to b too bothered bou anything #best drug to life situations is live ur life not forgetting God bt live a peaceful life still

1 Like

Re: Brothers And Sisters,what's You Opinion On This Please? by blithe2nice(m): 10:10am On Jul 05, 2016
Your opinion Bros,I no ask you for full stop.
Re: Brothers And Sisters,what's You Opinion On This Please? by EOOJ(m): 10:11am On Jul 05, 2016
blithe2nice:
Your opinion Bros,I no ask you for full stop.
u see ur life....make i no book bfor commenting neh grin
Re: Brothers And Sisters,what's You Opinion On This Please? by blithe2nice(m): 10:12am On Jul 05, 2016
halfricanadian:
cheesy cheesy tell ur frnd enjoy life you only live once to b too bothered bou anything #best drug to life situations is live ur life not forgetting God bt live a peaceful life still
thanks for your time.

1 Like

Re: Brothers And Sisters,what's You Opinion On This Please? by Arian11(m): 10:13am On Jul 05, 2016
Lost cause
Re: Brothers And Sisters,what's You Opinion On This Please? by blithe2nice(m): 10:14am On Jul 05, 2016
EOOJ:
no vex,Na ur comment we need .

1 Like

Re: Brothers And Sisters,what's You Opinion On This Please? by halfricanadian(f): 10:15am On Jul 05, 2016
blithe2nice:
thanks for your time.

Na so only if d tanks was actually tanks na so
Re: Brothers And Sisters,what's You Opinion On This Please? by blithe2nice(m): 10:18am On Jul 05, 2016
EOOJ:
thanks bro. No vex

1 Like

Re: Brothers And Sisters,what's You Opinion On This Please? by blithe2nice(m): 10:19am On Jul 05, 2016
EOOJ:
No long talk...end it
Si fi ni..

She aint a serious lady
thnks bro. No vex

1 Like

Re: Brothers And Sisters,what's You Opinion On This Please? by Taiyescott(m): 10:22am On Jul 05, 2016
End sumtin jare, d lady no serious..
Re: Brothers And Sisters,what's You Opinion On This Please? by naijaboiy: 10:34am On Jul 05, 2016
halfricanadian:
So what is your opinion on the topic?
Re: Brothers And Sisters,what's You Opinion On This Please? by halfricanadian(f): 10:38am On Jul 05, 2016
naijaboiy:

So what is your opinion on the topic?

Hello? cheesy

Op should clear his mind nd free himself if she is toxic he shd discard her if she is d type dat wanna change help her with d transition
Re: Brothers And Sisters,what's You Opinion On This Please? by Young03(m): 10:45am On Jul 05, 2016
Ur friend should fûck the girl for like 6hrs, after that he should tell the gurl itz over
Re: Brothers And Sisters,what's You Opinion On This Please? by naijaboiy: 10:47am On Jul 05, 2016
halfricanadian:

Hello? cheesy

Op should clear his mind nd free himself if she is toxic he shd discard her if she is d type dat wanna change help her with d transition
i agree with you. But I also think he shouldn't even bother about helping her, people like that hardly change.
Re: Brothers And Sisters,what's You Opinion On This Please? by Jay542(m): 10:48am On Jul 05, 2016
Tell your guy to free the babe before she use belle to hold him. Shes a hoe cos no be just kiss she kiss oo
Re: Brothers And Sisters,what's You Opinion On This Please? by halfricanadian(f): 10:50am On Jul 05, 2016
naijaboiy:

i agree with you. But I also think he shouldn't even bother about helping her, people like that hardly change.

Not really some might change tho

Hope u av been good?
Re: Brothers And Sisters,what's You Opinion On This Please? by naijaboiy: 10:56am On Jul 05, 2016
halfricanadian:

Not really some might change tho

Hope u av been good?
But it's very difficult o!

I've been fine. How about you?
Re: Brothers And Sisters,what's You Opinion On This Please? by halfricanadian(f): 10:57am On Jul 05, 2016
naijaboiy:

But it's very difficulty o!

I've been fine. How about you?

Yeah i know dats why i prefer to stay away dan change

Good ive been fine
Re: Brothers And Sisters,what's You Opinion On This Please? by blithe2nice(m): 11:10am On Jul 05, 2016
Thanks everyone, for the beautiful comments so far. God bless u all.
Re: Brothers And Sisters,what's You Opinion On This Please? by firstking01(m): 12:48pm On Jul 05, 2016
Hmmm, op what do you mean by 'she's a hole'undecided??

(1) (Reply)

How To Cope With A Partner Who Has Low Sexual Libido / Memories Of A Mistake.. (18+) Bleep Rated! / Shocking: Nigerian Woman Transforms Into An Owl…..(photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.