Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,392 members, 7,881,425 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 07:16 PM

Armed Robber Lynched To Death In Aba (Viewers' Discretion) - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Armed Robber Lynched To Death In Aba (Viewers' Discretion) (39969 Views)

A Chief Caught In Robbery Operation In Lagos Bank, Lynched To Death By Mob / Robber Lynched For Killing Lagos OPC Leader (photo) / Armed Robber Lynched By Mob In Ikeja (Graphic Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Armed Robber Lynched To Death In Aba (Viewers' Discretion) by Baroba(m): 4:47pm On Jul 05, 2016
missbronze:
That's Aba for you.

Jungle justice is in their blood.

Remembered the days of bakassi boys, a man's head was cut off in front of me.

I fainted that day. I kept vomiting for days. my mum got panicked ooo. whenever, I remember that incident, I shiver with cold.

People really have mind.

Aba and Onitsha, two cities you don't want to be caught for armed robbery in the East..

Jungle justice rules where there is no rule of law, which way Nigeria?... sad

1 Like

Re: Armed Robber Lynched To Death In Aba (Viewers' Discretion) by Tdarry: 4:48pm On Jul 05, 2016
Yet another unfortunate soldier in Biafra army lost to jungle justice
Re: Armed Robber Lynched To Death In Aba (Viewers' Discretion) by Baroba(m): 4:50pm On Jul 05, 2016
Temidayo9:
Jungle Justice everywhere . Hnnm. And they call some part of Nigeria ZOO . Of what difference is this from Blasphemy killing in the North?

The whole country is a zoo, don't worry about what a few individuals say..
Re: Armed Robber Lynched To Death In Aba (Viewers' Discretion) by Pyno30: 5:02pm On Jul 05, 2016
Nina4u:
Why are they always unclad showing generals ? Crowd pull the pants off them ??
You mean that's the first thing you sighted?
Re: Armed Robber Lynched To Death In Aba (Viewers' Discretion) by Fourwinds: 5:19pm On Jul 05, 2016
Nina4u:
Why are they always unclad showing generals ? Crowd pull the pants off them ??
yes oooo... d people want u to see d " generals"
Re: Armed Robber Lynched To Death In Aba (Viewers' Discretion) by MissingBudget: 5:21pm On Jul 05, 2016
They have to be learners to think of robbing Umuode village.

1 Like

Re: Armed Robber Lynched To Death In Aba (Viewers' Discretion) by Cityguy: 6:11pm On Jul 05, 2016
Re: Armed Robber Lynched To Death In Aba (Viewers' Discretion) by Cityguy: 6:11pm On Jul 05, 2016
undecided undecided
R.I.P? How can that be? He has gone to lie on his bed as he laid it.
Re: Armed Robber Lynched To Death In Aba (Viewers' Discretion) by TomLepskie(m): 7:15pm On Jul 05, 2016
And this same people ll be the first to defend politicians that stole billions shouting witch-hunt, i narrowly escaped lynching many yrs ago in this same aba, when i was still in secondary school, Asa high school Asa,simply because i was wearing another cloth over my school uniform with the hope that when i get to school i ll just remove the one on top of my school uniform and enter class, i was labelled a thief at aba main Park, thanks to one police officer who helped me to board a bus, people were already gathering calling me onye oshi, that that's how they dress with two clothes when they theif they ll remove one and disappear. Thank God for the policeman that day. Pls say no to jungle justice.
Re: Armed Robber Lynched To Death In Aba (Viewers' Discretion) by ahahnow: 7:15pm On Jul 05, 2016
Why did the OP hide the pen.is? I want to see it
Re: Armed Robber Lynched To Death In Aba (Viewers' Discretion) by Dexema(m): 7:36pm On Jul 05, 2016
HungerBAD:
Sad end to a criminal.

Meanwhile,this community is rugged ohh. They even tied his leg even in death,so that his spirit don't run away.
now you got me laffing uncontrollably.

1 Like

Re: Armed Robber Lynched To Death In Aba (Viewers' Discretion) by Nina4u(f): 8:29pm On Jul 05, 2016
Ontarget:

Don't you get pissed with the terrible news and pictures you see on this forum?
yes I get really upset when I see jungle justice happening ..if I saw that in real life I dunno what I would do ..I deffenently try to stop it ..the devil is surley present in those instances ..the lust for blood these ppl have and total lack of empathy and compassion is repugnant
Re: Armed Robber Lynched To Death In Aba (Viewers' Discretion) by Nina4u(f): 8:30pm On Jul 05, 2016
CAPSLOCKED:

NO.

THEY USUALLY GO TO ROB WITHOUT PANTS, THEIR PENIIS IS THEIR GUN undecided
the seriousness aside ..u made me laugh
Re: Armed Robber Lynched To Death In Aba (Viewers' Discretion) by ikirinwamama1(m): 8:36pm On Jul 05, 2016
Aba is the wild wild west shocked
Re: Armed Robber Lynched To Death In Aba (Viewers' Discretion) by stanboy28(m): 9:01pm On Jul 05, 2016
see d way dem give d nigga short sleeve abi na singlet....#jungle justice
Re: Armed Robber Lynched To Death In Aba (Viewers' Discretion) by Emeonyerichard(m): 10:03pm On Jul 05, 2016
fpeter:
Open which kind grammar u dey write so?
exactly the same grammar you used to refer him as open instead of op
Re: Armed Robber Lynched To Death In Aba (Viewers' Discretion) by tayo200(m): 10:36pm On Jul 05, 2016
hmmm
Re: Armed Robber Lynched To Death In Aba (Viewers' Discretion) by mychelyte(m): 10:17am On Jul 06, 2016
Godisking2:
good for him
Your own will be worse than this!
Ole bloody scammer,Ogun loma payin tan
Re: Armed Robber Lynched To Death In Aba (Viewers' Discretion) by Godisking2(m): 7:43pm On Jul 07, 2016
mychelyte:

Your own will be worse than this!
Ole bloody scammer,Ogun loma payin tan
idiot tongue
Re: Armed Robber Lynched To Death In Aba (Viewers' Discretion) by fpeter(f): 9:20pm On Jul 07, 2016
Emeonyerichard:
exactly the same grammar you used to refer him as open instead of op

If you had taken the time to check, You'd have seen where I corrected mine and mind you, mine isn't grammatical error but autocorrection from my phone.
Re: Armed Robber Lynched To Death In Aba (Viewers' Discretion) by Youngoppa(m): 5:20am On Dec 22, 2016
[color=#000099][/color]itx better to die as a poor man dan a thief cryitx better to die as a poor man dan a thief

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

I’ve Killed Three Persons Since Initiated Into Cult – Undergraduate / My Experience In The Hands Of One Chance Driver And His Crew / Customer Hacks Unity Bank System, Steals N23 Million With ATM Card

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.