Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,200,284 members, 7,974,288 topics. Date: Sunday, 13 October 2024 at 07:56 PM

How Much Is 50,000 Copy Of Handbills Flyer Pls Help - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How Much Is 50,000 Copy Of Handbills Flyer Pls Help (3238 Views)

Let Us Collaborate. Your Money My Business. Profit Is 50:50 / I Gave Out My Posters/handbills To This Company / My Small Factory Now Makes 50,000 Bars Of Soap Every Week. See Video And Pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Much Is 50,000 Copy Of Handbills Flyer Pls Help by lovelyadeola(m): 12:45pm On Jul 05, 2016
Press Expert in the house. I Urgently need info on this THANKS IN ADVANCE.
Re: How Much Is 50,000 Copy Of Handbills Flyer Pls Help by Akkord4gov: 12:52pm On Jul 05, 2016
lovelyadeola:
Press Expert in the house. I Urgently
need info on this THANKS IN ADVANCE.

Are you ready to give the contract out for me tongue. If yes,the info u need isn't a problem grin
Re: How Much Is 50,000 Copy Of Handbills Flyer Pls Help by barnabas91: 1:42pm On Jul 05, 2016
Akkord4gov:

Are you ready to give the contract out for me tongue. If yes,the info u need isn't a problem grin
see thief o
Re: How Much Is 50,000 Copy Of Handbills Flyer Pls Help by akinloluwao: 1:46pm On Jul 05, 2016
Depend on the size, quality and if its front and back or just front.
Re: How Much Is 50,000 Copy Of Handbills Flyer Pls Help by ThundrCork(m): 2:10pm On Jul 05, 2016
It usually cost N1,250,000 for 50,000 copies

I know a press that will do it for half the price while not tampering with quality. pm me for contact
Re: How Much Is 50,000 Copy Of Handbills Flyer Pls Help by Nobody: 4:27pm On Jul 05, 2016
Call this number : 08035988596 His name is Yusuf, CEO MALIK NIGERIA They can do and deliver at the cheapest rate ever. Thank me later
Re: How Much Is 50,000 Copy Of Handbills Flyer Pls Help by Maximus85(m): 4:39pm On Jul 05, 2016
If it's the normal A5 size(Half of A4) And Di quality.... I can do it for N1m
Re: How Much Is 50,000 Copy Of Handbills Flyer Pls Help by dmediator555(m): 8:29pm On Jul 05, 2016
lovelyadeola:
Press Expert in the house. I Urgently
need info on this THANKS IN ADVANCE.

If you need info by professionals, den you nid to spell out your job description.
1. Size= A6 or A5
2.color= 1,2,3 or 4colours separation
3. Print type/quality = Digital separation or Computer Print, etc
4. Paper Quality = Bond (normal photocopy paper), art paper , hard paper etc
5. Do you already AV a design or u nid something more professional
6. What's your time limit
7. Location pricing still differs. The price of paper in
Aba might b cheaper than that in Phc , just saying.
All dis and more you need to place down when asking for price assistant. It makes it easy 4any guru help out.
You can check my signature

1 Like

Re: How Much Is 50,000 Copy Of Handbills Flyer Pls Help by lovelyadeola(m): 8:52pm On Jul 05, 2016
Akkord4gov:

Whatsapp me +2348180970599...
Re: How Much Is 50,000 Copy Of Handbills Flyer Pls Help by inventor432(m): 8:57pm On Jul 05, 2016
for flyer size check my signature or call and whatsapp on 08181750578 for cheapest rate ever and it's going to be printed in dynamic form
Re: How Much Is 50,000 Copy Of Handbills Flyer Pls Help by lovelyadeola(m): 9:02pm On Jul 05, 2016
dmediator555:

If you need info by professionals, den you nid to spell out your job description.
1. Size= A6 or A5
2.color= 1,2,3 or 4colours separation
3. Print type/quality = Digital separation or Computer Print, etc
4. Paper Quality = Bond (normal photocopy paper), art paper , hard paper etc
5. Do you already AV a design or u nid something more professional
6. What's your time limit
7. Location pricing still differs. The price of paper in
Aba might b cheaper than that in Phc , just saying.
All dis and more you need to place down when asking for price assistant. It makes it easy 4any guru help out.
You can check my signature
Thank you for your time sir...
#I want A5 paper...
#4 colors separation..
#Computer print becuz it's designed on PS..
#I want that kind of slippery type paper..
#I already have design...
#i don't have much time...
You can help me evaluate the value now.. Thanks in advance.
Here's my Whatsapp number +2348180970599
Re: How Much Is 50,000 Copy Of Handbills Flyer Pls Help by dmediator555(m): 9:09pm On Jul 05, 2016
lovelyadeola:
Thank you for your time sir... #I want A5 paper... #4 colors separation.. #Computer print becuz it's designed on PS.. #I want that kind of slippery type paper.. #I already have design... #i don't have much time... You can help me evaluate the value now.. Thanks in advance. Here's my Whatsapp number +2348180970599

Better stated now. Would send several qoutes to guide you. Gudluck in advance

1 Like

Re: How Much Is 50,000 Copy Of Handbills Flyer Pls Help by olamds(m): 10:16pm On Jul 05, 2016
Pls what is the cost per one?
Re: How Much Is 50,000 Copy Of Handbills Flyer Pls Help by strictlyui: 4:02pm On Oct 07, 2017
Same Day Flyers, Handbills & Brochures! (Direct Imaging – DI)

Same day flyers are now available at SkillPatron! Flyers are a great tool to put a lot of information into the hands of the receiver. Flyers are great for restaurant menus, salon brochures, marketing material for tradeshows, doctors office pamphlets and so much more! Get started today and spread the word with your flyers!

SkillPatron offers custom flyer, handbill & brochure printing at our Victoria Island print shop. Custom printing includes full color, foil stamping, letterpress, die-cut and many other available options. If you have files already designed and ready to print we can match a previous sample. We print everything from trifold brochures to fold-out mailers, glossy catalogs and more! Render photos and gradient art with high-quality, full-color CMYK printing and finish with a soft touch or high gloss finish for maximum pop! We can also offset print Pantone spot inks that match your company colors and can execute die-cut shapes, unique folds and spot gloss varnishes that fit your company’s vision. print flyers in lagos

Show Them What You Got With Full Color Premium Flyers

Club flyers, event promotion, wedding menus, mailing, sale flyer, whatever your needs, flyers are a great tool to get the word out. Postcards come in all sorts of sizes so choose the one that works best for your needs. As small as 3”x4”or up to 6”x9” flyers pack great impact when landing in the hands of your projected audience. At SkillPatron our flyer quality is unbeatable and prices are unmatched. We print on 100lb premium coated text. Send us your design or have us design them.

print flyers in lagos,online printing services in nigeria,print business cards in lagos,print in lagos,ryteprint,handbills samples,cheapest place to print flyers,cheap flyer printing,printivo

Product Specification

Various sizes available to suit your needs
Low quantities starting from 1000 pieces!
Various Multiple options available for paper stock to suit your needs.
Available Horizontal or vertical printing
Fast turnaround time from 24 hours to 3 business days.
print flyers in lagos,online printing services in nigeria,print business cards in lagos,print in lagos,ryteprint,handbills samples,cheapest place to print flyers,cheap flyer printing,printivo

PRICING + PRINT PRODUCTION NOTES FOR CUSTOM BROCHURE PRINTING

Pricing for custom your flyer, handbill or brochures is based on quantity, materials and the number of processes and machines that will be used to create your flyer, handbill or brochure. Custom pricing begins around N20000 for basic orders. More elaborate and customized production specs can run the price up considerably so it’s important to get your quote before proceeding. Production time is usually around 5-10 working days for custom printed flyers, handbills or brochures with more work-intensive projects taking longer. If you have an idea but no printing specs or design yet, try our print consulting service, which will identify several ways to produce your project at different price points. Turnaround time is calculated from the date of PDF proof approval. If your custom flyer, handbill or brochure project has a hard due-date please let us know when making your request. Email us with your design file or specs to receive a quote for your flyer, handbill or brochure. All projects must have a custom quote number to proceed.

Enhance brand recognition! Our quality 100lb text gloss paper for Flyers and Brochures are available in a variety of sizes and a wide range of folding options.

Showcase your products or service while attracting attention. Share detailed information in an interesting and informative, yet professional manner.

print flyers print flyers print flyers print flyers print flyers
print flyersprint flyers

Details

(1) (Reply)

Do I Go For A Keke Or Mini Bus? Advice Needed / What Do You Know About Union Diagnostic? / Which Offline Business Can I Do With 200K That Will Give Me Atleast 3K Daily

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.