Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,185,846 members, 7,927,468 topics. Date: Wednesday, 21 August 2024 at 03:23 PM

FUTO Man O War Battle It Out With Eziobodo Guys - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / FUTO Man O War Battle It Out With Eziobodo Guys (1233 Views)

MAN O WAR Handcuffs 16-Year-Old Boy To A Bike In Lagos After Wrong Accusation / Man O War Members Beat Robber Mercilessly After Being Caught In Uyo. Photos / Okada Man Strips Unclad During Struggle With Man-o-war Officers In Lekki (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

FUTO Man O War Battle It Out With Eziobodo Guys by Michpatrick4: 2:47pm On Jul 05, 2016
There was chaos in the hostel yesterday night as FUTO Man O war clashed with Eziobodo guys. If you stay in the hostel, and was awake till morning, you would notice that the generator which was meant to be turned off at 12 midnight was left on till exactly 4:00am. This is really what happened as narrated by an eye witness who was nearly shot.

I was in SOSC extension reading when I heard a gunshot. I thought it was this man O war stuff so I decided to calm down and continue my reading. I then heard another shot, this time it was twice and I became worried and decided to pack my books in my bag an go outside to know what was really going on. As I came outside, I saw some Eziobodo guys on six different bikes trooping into the school, some of them were with cutlass and we're screeching it on the road while some others were with guns. I then considered going to the hostel as I thought that the hostel would be a safer place. I have not gone far when I heard a noise behind me telling me to stop and lift up my hands. I obeyed immediately and turned. To my greatest surprise, I saw a gun pointed towards me. The only thing that managed to escape from my mouth was "please don't kill me". He asked me where I was coming from of which I told him, he also asked me what I was doing there at that odd hour (that was around 10:10pm) and I told him that I was reading and am currently going back to the hostel. He then warned me that I should return back to the place I came from immediately if I knew what was better for me. Saying this, he mounted his bike and sped off.

I did not keep to his warning as I still considered that going to the hostel was the best thing to do. I then decided to continue my journey to the hostel. I was not far from the hostel when I decided to take a route where students normally stay and read (CCE BUILDING) but to my greatest surprise not even a single soul was found there as the place was very dark. This got me more worried but seeing that I was no longer far from the hostel, I decided to continue the journey. Just as I was about to jump a gutter near the school park, I saw some people on bike which I suspected to be man O war shouting RUN O! RUN O!! THERE IS WAR OOO!!!. Hearing that, I took to my heels and started running towards no direction. I later found myself behind mechanical engineering department building where I saw another guy who was holding his shoes and was ready for a race. The guy was about to run to the hostel when I stopped him and told him that what was happening there was hotter than fire. We then decided to run towards SEET Complex and on getting there we heard some voices that were shouting "WHO ARE THOSE RUNNING?" Hearing that, we increased our acceleration and ran inside SEET complex where we dispatched. The other guy even threw away his shoes as we competed on who would outrun the other. Ten minutes later, the guy located me and we stayed there and watched as those who were shouting "WHO ARE THOSE RUNNING" went towards Ihiagwa. We then considered going back to the hostel thinking that the place we were (SEET Complex) was not safe.

On our way to the hostel, we heard some people speeding with bikes and screeching cutlasses on the road. We immediately ran back to SEET complex where we stayed till around 4:00am. By that time everything had died down so we quietly returned back to our different hostels and I thank God that I survived the incident.

Source:

http://zonemill.com/futo-man-o-war-clash-eziobodo-guys-2/
Re: FUTO Man O War Battle It Out With Eziobodo Guys by Nobody: 2:48pm On Jul 05, 2016
smiley
Re: FUTO Man O War Battle It Out With Eziobodo Guys by Michpatrick4: 2:57pm On Jul 05, 2016
Re: FUTO Man O War Battle It Out With Eziobodo Guys by TITOBIGZ(m): 3:00pm On Jul 05, 2016
Omo Ole ni bobo OP yi sha grin comon cutlass nahim u dey fear,So who come win gringrin

(1) (Reply)

Man Beats Wife To Death Over Pregnancy For Another Man see photos / Unidentified Man Beheaded In Port-harcourt (graphic Photo) / Fulani Herds Men Captured With Arms By Vigilante Group In Edo State(photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.