Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,186,449 members, 7,929,499 topics. Date: Friday, 23 August 2024 at 03:17 PM

Please Advise Me. Am I Making The Right Choice. I Am 22 - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Please Advise Me. Am I Making The Right Choice. I Am 22 (525 Views)

We Humans Are Making The World A Sick Place, Yet We Blame God / Moving From Methodist Church To Catholic. Am I Making A Mistake? / I Don't Pay Tithes And Offerings But I Give To Anyone In Need. Am I Wrong? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please Advise Me. Am I Making The Right Choice. I Am 22 by Nobody: 3:38pm On Jul 05, 2016
Family was dysfunctional.

Mother.jealous of me and often did not want my. Progress. I caught my father looking at my bum a few times. I had a mental breakdown because of stresses in my life. Genral family problems e.g domestic violence. Family relationships deterioration to the point serious fights e.e.g. dad strangle me, police come etc 
they burnt all of my childhood photographs and I burnt most of their wedding pics only three remains. They threw me out but now my mum who has been battling with cancer is still unwell and misses me and wants me to come back and dad is 64 and I don't want him to bear the caring alone he also has arthritis and I have an autistic brother. I want to put the past behind and start a new life I am moving back home to take care of . my mother and be with my family I don't want Satan to break this family apart whether we like it or not we are family and it could be worse. But. I'm scared neighbours will judge me and I'm scared I'm making the wrong choice. I'm happy in my new rented room but II feel like I'm abandoning my mother. I'm her time of need. She originally told me to go but now wants me back I'm her only daughter and my brothers are not helpful.

Also it wasn't all bad there were many good times and they really tried for us. All this. Problem came out of nowhere honestly.
Re: Please Advise Me. Am I Making The Right Choice. I Am 22 by IRserveMyComent(f): 4:24pm On Jul 05, 2016
Go back home dearie. Put everything behind you. They are still your family. And you their only daughter, you dont have another family and they dont have another daughter.
Re: Please Advise Me. Am I Making The Right Choice. I Am 22 by Paulpaulpaul(m): 4:28pm On Jul 05, 2016
It takes courage to swallow ego and do what seems right to you but if you feel you can; why not give it a go?

I knew recently that my intense joy and ecstasy come when I help someone. And I believe it is like that with all of us. Your family needs you. Please, sweetheart, be there for them. You may bring your brothers back.

Google the last words of Steve Job. You need your family.
Re: Please Advise Me. Am I Making The Right Choice. I Am 22 by kevoh(m): 5:05pm On Jul 05, 2016
Mimicking that famous dettol advert: If you do not take care of your aged and sick parents, who will? undecided Please, go back home and take care of your family, your neighbours will still judge you if you abandon them, you are not living your life for your neighbours. Please do the humane thing abeg!
Re: Please Advise Me. Am I Making The Right Choice. I Am 22 by Puresolutions: 5:40pm On Jul 05, 2016
Obiageli1993:
Family was dysfunctional.

Mother.jealous of me and often did not want my. Progress. I caught my father looking at my bum a few times. I had a mental breakdown because of stresses in my life. Genral family problems e.g domestic violence. Family relationships deterioration to the point serious fights e.e.g. dad strangle me, police come etc 
they burnt all of my childhood photographs and I burnt most of their wedding pics only three remains. They threw me out but now my mum who has been battling with cancer is still unwell and misses me and wants me to come back and dad is 64 and I don't want him to bear the caring alone he also has arthritis and I have an autistic brother. I want to put the past behind and start a new life I am moving back home to take care of . my mother and be with my family I don't want Satan to break this family apart whether we like it or not we are family and it could be worse. But. I'm scared neighbours will judge me and I'm scared I'm making the wrong choice. I'm happy in my new rented room but II feel like I'm abandoning my mother. I'm her time of need. She originally told me to go but now wants me back I'm her only daughter and my brothers are not helpful.

Also it wasn't all bad there were many good times and they really tried for us. All this. Problem came out of nowhere honestly.

@Obiageli1993 Pls can yu pm me let's have a chat i think im interested,let's talk in priv8
Re: Please Advise Me. Am I Making The Right Choice. I Am 22 by Nobody: 6:11pm On Jul 05, 2016
I think that's the kind family you help from a distance. You've said yourself your mum is fighting your progress. Help but keep your life safely separated.

(1) (Reply)

. / Our Changing World - What Does The Future Really Hold? / Dont Eat Blood!!(another Commandment Broken)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.