Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,197,736 members, 7,965,766 topics. Date: Thursday, 03 October 2024 at 08:39 PM

The Lord Ministering To A Brother? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Lord Ministering To A Brother? (785 Views)

When The Lord Is Trying To Save You From A Hoe (PHOTO) / My Girlfriend & I Want Abortion, Mature Advise Needed! Help A Brother! / Short Stories Archive: 1..the Sister In The Lord (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Lord Ministering To A Brother? by rave2u: 1:54pm On Sep 08, 2009
Ladies what do you think of a Brother in church who comes with such line as "The Lord ministered to me" share your experiences. grin
Re: The Lord Ministering To A Brother? by candylips(m): 1:58pm On Sep 08, 2009
lol grin oya over to the house
Re: The Lord Ministering To A Brother? by shayoor(f): 2:01pm On Sep 08, 2009
am coming back
Re: The Lord Ministering To A Brother? by ThoniaSlim(f): 2:02pm On Sep 08, 2009
Now I cannot stand dudes like that. . .they piss me off with a capital P!  angry

I remember months ago, during service. . .some dude kept on staring at me in church. . .after the service. . .he came and was like. . .oh the Lord ministered to me that I was the woman of his dreams, I told him that it was such a huge coincidence because the same Lord also ministered to me and told me he certainly wasn't the man of my dreams!
Re: The Lord Ministering To A Brother? by candylips(m): 2:04pm On Sep 08, 2009
hehehe  grin Thonia you do correct thing
Re: The Lord Ministering To A Brother? by Nobody: 2:35pm On Sep 08, 2009
rave2u:

Ladies what do you think of a Brother in church who comes with such line as "The Lord ministered to me" share your experiences. grin

LOL!! Thats funny, do guys really do that? I guess we catholics dont get ministered to. cheesy
Re: The Lord Ministering To A Brother? by follypimpi(m): 2:42pm On Sep 08, 2009
Sum Usher dude tried it on my GF,i told him thou saith the Lord,flee from my GF u evil,cos my wrath thou cannot reckon with.
Re: The Lord Ministering To A Brother? by ThoniaSlim(f): 2:44pm On Sep 08, 2009
lmfao. . . grin grin grin grin
Re: The Lord Ministering To A Brother? by whitelexi(m): 2:50pm On Sep 08, 2009
Ujujoan:

LOL!! Thats funny, do guys really do that? I guess we catholics dont get ministered to. cheesy

Yeah, i think all the ministering comes from the new generation churches. . .  I've had to stop going to the christ embassy just around the corner and now opt for my traditional catholic church although it is miles away from my house. I don tire for their brother/sister-in-the-lord-philosophies.

Dem wan know your house, your business, your intimacies, wetin u chop, wetin u shit comot after. . . Haba! angry
Re: The Lord Ministering To A Brother? by Nobody: 2:51pm On Sep 08, 2009
Any old dude can spit out those tired lines. These are the fakers and hypocrites ruining the religion.
Re: The Lord Ministering To A Brother? by tunery004(m): 2:52pm On Sep 08, 2009
na wa o well just passing by
Re: The Lord Ministering To A Brother? by Nobody: 2:53pm On Sep 08, 2009
whitelexi:

Yeah, i think all the ministering comes from the new generation churches. . .  I've had to stop going to the christ embassy just around the corner and now opt for my traditional catholic church although it is miles away from my house. I don tire for their brother/sister-in-the-lord-philosophies.

Dem wan know your house, your business, your intimacies, wetin u chop, wetin u shit comot after. . .   Haba! angry
Me too its all fricking ridiculous now. And I dont trust them.
Re: The Lord Ministering To A Brother? by Pataki: 2:56pm On Sep 08, 2009
ThoniaSlim:

Now I cannot stand dudes like that. . .they piss me off with a capital P!  angry

I remember months ago, during service. . .some dude kept on staring at me in church. . .after the service. . .he came and was like. . .oh the Lord ministered to me that I was the woman of his dreams, I told him that it was such a huge coincidence because the same Lord also ministered to me and told me he certainly wasn't the man of my dreams!
Haba! A brother must at least try innit? Give it to him for walking up to you with his legs clattering together and still opening his gob to say something. tongue

@ topic,

I wish the Lord would minister to that usher in my church. grin Or is it only brothers the Lord is ministering to? grin
Re: The Lord Ministering To A Brother? by ThoniaSlim(f): 3:04pm On Sep 08, 2009
Pataki:

Haba! A brother must at least try innit? Give it to him for walking up to you with his legs clattering together and still opening his gob to say something. tongue

Which kind trying be that? abeg if he likes a sister he should just say so rather than coming with all the Lord ministering thingie. . .that's just so old. . .

Pataki:
@ topic,

I wish the Lord would minister to that usher in my church. grin Or is it only brothers the Lord is ministering to? grin

grin  grin  grin. . . I was wondering the same thing. . .but the sisters must have their own scope?  undecided[quote][/quote]
Re: The Lord Ministering To A Brother? by izeek(m): 3:07pm On Sep 08, 2009
God is not an author of confusion.
if he gives u such revelation, he wud give it to her too.
Re: The Lord Ministering To A Brother? by Basildon1(m): 3:15pm On Sep 08, 2009
I sometimes wonder how the whole scope started, undecided
Re: The Lord Ministering To A Brother? by izeek(m): 3:32pm On Sep 08, 2009
i think you shud do some bible research. although jacob readily comes to mind.
Re: The Lord Ministering To A Brother? by tosyne007(m): 3:40pm On Sep 08, 2009
well, has anyone ever thought that this ministration of a thing could be real? grin

izeek:

God is not an author of confusion.
if he gives u such revelation, he wud give it to her too.

Exactly!!!. The saying goes thus "it takes two to tangle". Therefore, both parties should get the revelation, ministration, inspiration or wateva, Personally, i take such things with a pinch of salt. smiley
Re: The Lord Ministering To A Brother? by candylips(m): 4:04pm On Sep 08, 2009
funny
Re: The Lord Ministering To A Brother? by izeek(m): 4:14pm On Sep 08, 2009
candylips,
wats funny. God just told me ur sisters will marry that ur church warden.
better tell them fast.
Re: The Lord Ministering To A Brother? by joizzy1: 5:01pm On Sep 08, 2009
izeek:

candylips,
wats funny. God just told me your sisters will marry that your church warden.
better tell them fast.
God de talk 2 u now on behalf of others??!!!Daddy in Isreal grin grin grin
Re: The Lord Ministering To A Brother? by Nobody: 5:22pm On Sep 08, 2009
Pataki:

@ topic,

Maybe you should listen hard to know if God is ministering to you! cheesy

tosyne007:

well, has anyone ever thought that this ministration of a thing could be real? grin

Nah . . not me!!

Does God not minister about the ugly sisters? I bet the brothers choose the cream ones to be misnistered to!!

Ebonyeyes:

Any old dude can spit out those tired lines. These are the fakers and hypocrites ruining the religion.

I think so too! undecided

whitelexi:

Dem wan know your house, your business, your intimacies, wetin u chop, wetin u shit comot after. . . Haba! angry

Ha no be small thing oh, infact the day I went with a friend to Winners, one of the 'Pastors' actually approached one of our frinds to say that he had a ministeration about and wanted to see her in private smart way to get a girls contact eh? cheesy. I always wondered why God chose the prettiest of us to minsister about. Unfortunately for him, my friend is even more Catholic than the pope, so I guess God dint check well grin cheesy
Re: The Lord Ministering To A Brother? by posakosa(m): 5:32pm On Sep 08, 2009
rave2u:

James Bassey is a devil who attends a Redeemed Church. I can imagine pulling this stunt on an innocent young girl and her parents, If the girl is desperate she will marry a devil. If the girl is a true and genuine child of GOD. GOD will reveal the real devil he is to her.

He goes to church to phuck young women looking to find a husband at church. Ladies pls SHINE your eyes, Not all men who go to church are of GOD.

angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry
Re: The Lord Ministering To A Brother? by posakosa(m): 5:35pm On Sep 08, 2009
Aside from using God as an exploit because his brother is a Pastor at the Redeem Church he attends so WOMEN automatically think that he is a good guy. James Bassey's other favorite line is "I will file papers for you"   lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: The Lord Ministering To A Brother? by Nobody: 6:21pm On Sep 08, 2009
follypimpi:

Sum Usher dude tried it on my GF,i told him thou saith the Lord,flee from my GF u evil,cos my wrath thou cannot reckon with.

Roflmao!!!

ThoniaSlim:

Now I cannot stand dudes like that. . .they piss me off with a capital P!  angry

grin grin grin grin grin

@poster
I'll just walk away. grin grin
Re: The Lord Ministering To A Brother? by candylips(m): 9:36am On Sep 09, 2009
stillwater:

@poster
I'll just walk away. grin grin

QED
Re: The Lord Ministering To A Brother? by izeek(m): 12:31pm On Sep 10, 2009
jo-izzy:

God de talk 2 u now on behalf of others??!!!Daddy in Isreal grin grin grin

mummy in ajah!
u knowi have givn you God's ministration concerning your life,
that young man from delta state, with fine looks and plenty of charm is the one for you.
dont think of it much, God says he will be right for you.

as for others and my ministry, well what can i do?
i have to serve the lord as he directs.

(1) (Reply)

How Can I Leave Her / If You Were In Her/his Sheos What Would You Do? / --

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.