Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,137 members, 7,887,287 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 05:57 AM

Men Are Not Stingy, They Are Only Being Prudent! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Men Are Not Stingy, They Are Only Being Prudent! (844 Views)

What Is The Value Of A Boyfriend That Is Stingy? / Lady Narrates Her Horrible First-date Experience With A Stingy Guy / She's Stingy, Should I Dump Her? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Men Are Not Stingy, They Are Only Being Prudent! by Nobody: 4:24pm On Jul 05, 2016
Its so funny how most girls "NOT LADIES", call men STINGY!... If a man can feed himself atleast, 2- 3square meal a day, If he can clothe himself without borrowing/stealing them, Rent an Apartment "No matter how small" without squatting, Furnish it to his comfort, Provide for his Family "Parents/ Siblings",,and Hustle, Tell me, How then is he Broke?

Oh! Because he doesn't spend on you "Because you are his Girlfriend Not Wife", then he's stingy huh?.. Hmmmm!

#Shakes_head

There's this quote mostly used by women "WHAT A MAN CAN DO, A WOMAN CAN DO BETTER".. If your man is out there hustling, what are you doing yourself? Just sit, chew gums, chat, Expect Provisions as your Provider "ADAMU" he is, and all sort of Unbusy state?

Sorry to break this, You girls are GREEDY if you tag men as STINGY.. You take take take and Not give, you think afterall; I give him SEX to his satisfaction,,,then you have given back? Oh! And to your dissatisfaction abi?.. How many if you girls care how your Man lives? How his day goes? How he hustles out there whether in empty stomach, Uncomfortable thoughts? How he makes his money? Infact, How he survives? Do you even care you know if he Saves?..

I'm not Generalizing here,but only pointing out that you should STOP CALLING MEN STINGY,,, because when you go out there yourself and Hustle, then would you know what it is to be Prudent.. You can't say these men are not trying their best on you, just learn to appreciate the little they can afford for you.. If you need anything LARGE SUM, please dont hesitate to either ask your parents for it, Uncle's &Aunts, Or better still, Go work for it like your Mates are out there working..

Thank you!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Men Are Not Stingy, They Are Only Being Prudent! by falconey(m): 4:25pm On Jul 05, 2016
some girls will be like "if he can't keep up he should go let one who can come into my life"

girls as the op said learn to appreciate the little he provides ............out there ain't easy.
Re: Men Are Not Stingy, They Are Only Being Prudent! by Taiyescott(m): 4:27pm On Jul 05, 2016
ur head dy dere boss.
Re: Men Are Not Stingy, They Are Only Being Prudent! by Feranchek(m): 4:28pm On Jul 05, 2016
Op Jah bless your brains! Imagine a gurl breaking up with me cos I spend my off days at my parents house. And cos I complain bout not having money cos of one thing or the other I did for my siblings. It's pathetic and annoying. For a guy of my age, looking out for marriage, I've resolved that I'll rather be single, than date a gurl who isn't working or not in anyway contributing to my success or encouraging me to go higher.

When you have friends like IAMKINGZLEE, you tend to be well guided in matters of life cos he is just a KING in almost every aspect.
Re: Men Are Not Stingy, They Are Only Being Prudent! by Laveda(f): 4:30pm On Jul 05, 2016
I don't know how some guys think sha..

But giving to who you call your girlfriend isn't bad, I'll only have problem with the girl if she sees it like it's a must her boyfriend always spends on her..

Guys learn how to give undecided don't be unnecessarily stingy, giving excuses that doesn't make sense undecided
Re: Men Are Not Stingy, They Are Only Being Prudent! by Nobody: 4:32pm On Jul 05, 2016
The OP was tagged stingy by a girl...
But that's none of my Business.

1 Like

Re: Men Are Not Stingy, They Are Only Being Prudent! by Feranchek(m): 4:37pm On Jul 05, 2016
Jolsnow:

Bros I really understand his predicament cos I have been there many times cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Men Are Not Stingy, They Are Only Being Prudent! by Nobody: 4:41pm On Jul 05, 2016
falconey:
some girls will be like "if he can't keep up he should go let one who can come into my life"

girls as the op said learn to appreciate the little he provides ............out there ain't easy.

Especially in this period of change ... Make guy man come they act like foster parent to one lazy n ungrateful babe. I just dey pity them oh.
Re: Men Are Not Stingy, They Are Only Being Prudent! by Nobody: 4:42pm On Jul 05, 2016
Taiyescott:
ur head dy dere boss.
Nevertheless We guys should also appreciate ladies who stick with Us when we had n were nothing.

1 Like

Re: Men Are Not Stingy, They Are Only Being Prudent! by Nobody: 4:46pm On Jul 05, 2016
Jolsnow:

its economically advised to be stingy partially nowadays. Afterall money still won't make them stay.
Re: Men Are Not Stingy, They Are Only Being Prudent! by feldido(m): 4:51pm On Jul 05, 2016
Guy u too much!!!
All they care about is themselves, their money is there's, our money is for we and them. SMH
Re: Men Are Not Stingy, They Are Only Being Prudent! by Nobody: 4:52pm On Jul 05, 2016
shegsky:

its economically advised to be stingy partially nowadays. Afterall money still won't make them stay.

Ignore my remark.
Your post was on point. Absolutely brilliant.
Re: Men Are Not Stingy, They Are Only Being Prudent! by duality(m): 5:23pm On Jul 05, 2016
I told a lady that I admired her.. Didn't quite mean it sha... Not too long she begin fine me.. No be small thing ooh!!. I regretted telling her that I admired her.. From one demand to another. From airtime to laptop to phone to school project to feeding.. I was wondering and searching what this lady had to offer.. Truly there are some persons that are worth it, you wouldn't even mind sowing into their lives. My uncles wife is one of such.. Her entry into his life really changed his destiny for the best and we all knew it.That's aside... This girl disturbed me to the extent that I had no choice than to dump her..

Na those types dey call people stingy..shitt no dey their nyash

(1) (Reply)

What's The Worst Break Up Line You Ever Heard (gross) / Guys&ladies Does Gap Teeth Turn You On? / Difference Between America And Nigeria Dating (check It)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.