Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,122 members, 7,887,246 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 03:57 AM

I Definitely Ain't Voting For Vizkiz - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Definitely Ain't Voting For Vizkiz (4746 Views)

Fynestboi, Vizkiz Come Here / Vizkiz Do You Really Think You Can Win? / Team Vizkiz (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Definitely Ain't Voting For Vizkiz by vizkiz: 8:45pm On Jul 07, 2016
mimzy:

Hello Vizkiz Biscuit cheesy tongue

I think I just discovered your favorite

1 Like

Re: I Definitely Ain't Voting For Vizkiz by Armanee: 8:48pm On Jul 07, 2016
vizkiz:

Good...now I am going to let you know one basic truth. Yes I "bash" but not just the ladies, I bash anybody who "cross the line with me"

I am never one for a asslicker n I am never a misogynist. The reason why I choose to ignore all these gibberish littering the forum is because it is not true about me.

Lastly I don't do anything to please nobody... Run through my comments again if you think you know vizkiz that much and tell me what you see.

i know what I'm saying dude. Why must u call women hoes and/or biitches? I don't need to put up screenshots cos u know I'm not lying. Can't U bash without derogatory name calling? No one is telling u to asslick.
Re: I Definitely Ain't Voting For Vizkiz by vizkiz: 8:51pm On Jul 07, 2016
niyot124:

Just saying whether it's your people or not, it's working and gaining you more popularity.

How did you know I 'mentioned' you...i purposely didn't spell your moniker correctly so you won't get any mentions.

You are like a monitoring spirit. undecided

I don't wanna gain "popularity" as a female basher, it is not a cool thing.

I think you actually typed it correctly wink
Re: I Definitely Ain't Voting For Vizkiz by niyot124: 9:00pm On Jul 07, 2016
vizkiz:

Didn't realise.

Enjoy your life
Re: I Definitely Ain't Voting For Vizkiz by niyot124: 9:00pm On Jul 07, 2016
vizkiz:

Didn't realise.

Enjoy your life undecided
Re: I Definitely Ain't Voting For Vizkiz by vizkiz: 9:04pm On Jul 07, 2016
Armanee:

i know what I'm saying dude. Why must u call women hoes and/or biitches? I don't need to put up screenshots cos u know I'm not lying. Can't U bash without derogatory name calling? No one is telling u to asslick.

put up as many screenshots as you can get. You own your phone and data undecided
Re: I Definitely Ain't Voting For Vizkiz by Klare(f): 9:09pm On Jul 07, 2016
Who is vizkiz
Re: I Definitely Ain't Voting For Vizkiz by AngelAhnie(f): 9:18pm On Jul 07, 2016
thagift:

I pity any girl that will vote him the guy don't even respect ladies personality as if he appear into this world without mother.
Minister of Hatetongue
Re: I Definitely Ain't Voting For Vizkiz by AngelAhnie(f): 9:20pm On Jul 07, 2016
vizkiz:

You are in for a looooooooooong thinggrin cheesy
Re: I Definitely Ain't Voting For Vizkiz by Nobody: 9:41pm On Jul 07, 2016
AngelAhnie:
Minister of Hatetongue

lonely Angel
Re: I Definitely Ain't Voting For Vizkiz by AngelAhnie(f): 9:43pm On Jul 07, 2016
thagift:

lonely Angel
You are full of hate, tot you'll be among the contestants.
Re: I Definitely Ain't Voting For Vizkiz by Nobody: 9:45pm On Jul 07, 2016
AngelAhnie:
You are full of hate, tot you'll be among the contestants.

contest for wetin say millions be the prize?
Re: I Definitely Ain't Voting For Vizkiz by AngelAhnie(f): 9:50pm On Jul 07, 2016
thagift:

contest for wetin say millions be the prize?
Support a contestant and let peace and love lead.

You can support vizkiz you knowgrin
Re: I Definitely Ain't Voting For Vizkiz by Nobody: 10:03pm On Jul 07, 2016
AngelAhnie:
Support a contestant and let peace and love lead.

You can support vizkiz you knowgrin

even though he insult girls like you yet you still supporting him I pity for you.
Re: I Definitely Ain't Voting For Vizkiz by vizkiz: 10:07pm On Jul 07, 2016
thagift:

even though he insult girls like you yet you still supporting him I pity for you.

You shouldn't be the one typing this. Yes everyone can throw shades at me but you shouldn't.

Remember the last time I sent you a pm? undecided
Re: I Definitely Ain't Voting For Vizkiz by Nobody: 10:09pm On Jul 07, 2016
vizkiz:

You shouldn't be the one typing this. Yes everyone can throw shades at me but you shouldn't.

Remember the last time I sent you a pm? undecided

I haven't even started am preparing something big for you just watch and see.
Re: I Definitely Ain't Voting For Vizkiz by vizkiz: 10:09pm On Jul 07, 2016
Klare:
Who is vizkiz

My name is vizkiz and I am not a misogynist
Re: I Definitely Ain't Voting For Vizkiz by vizkiz: 10:13pm On Jul 07, 2016
thagift:

I haven't even started am preparing something big for you just watch and see.

Oops I am scared. undecided
Re: I Definitely Ain't Voting For Vizkiz by israelboy1(m): 10:19pm On Jul 07, 2016
lolzzzzzz zzzzz........first time to comment on this part of Nairaland ......this thread is funny...

lesson...people are always waiting for that D day
Re: I Definitely Ain't Voting For Vizkiz by petux(m): 11:35pm On Jul 07, 2016
thagift:

jealousy just full your body.....I dont really know the exact reasons why u are pained. I stand with vizkiz.
Teamvizkiz.
Re: I Definitely Ain't Voting For Vizkiz by Blessograo(f): 6:45am On Jul 08, 2016
AngelAhnie:
You are in for a looooooooooong thinggrin cheesy
Hmm my dear its really long like eternity
Re: I Definitely Ain't Voting For Vizkiz by Blessograo(f): 6:57am On Jul 08, 2016
Pandorabox:
I won't vote for him too. The same Vizkiz that called Vickydera aunty smelling pysssy.
Like seriously? The guy needs some lessons and with all I see he's drinking his vomit now grin but let the vote talk, we all don't need a thread for this
Re: I Definitely Ain't Voting For Vizkiz by AngelAhnie(f): 9:46am On Jul 08, 2016
Blessograo:
Hmm my dear its really long like eternity
Ble Ble, where is my Bosky?
Re: I Definitely Ain't Voting For Vizkiz by Nobody: 10:13am On Jul 08, 2016
petux:

jealousy just full your body.....I dont really know the exact reasons why u are pained. I stand with vizkiz.
Teamvizkiz.

jealous of what exactly?
Re: I Definitely Ain't Voting For Vizkiz by Blessograo(f): 7:11pm On Jul 08, 2016
AngelAhnie:
Ble Ble, where is my Bosky?
See this girl ooo, when you are doing open relationship you did not know, I hope someone else has taken over
Re: I Definitely Ain't Voting For Vizkiz by Armanee: 3:16pm On Jul 09, 2016
vizkiz:

put up as many screenshots as you can get. You own your phone and data undecided

smh

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Guys Will You Take Your Girlfriend To This Hotel / How To Make A Girl Feel Loved / Ladies Dont Feel Ashamed..come And Declare Your Asset Here(guys!,sup?)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.