Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,957 members, 7,873,066 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 07:37 AM

I Lied To Her And Now I Want To Marry Her (please Advise Me) - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Lied To Her And Now I Want To Marry Her (please Advise Me) (42534 Views)

Lady Caught With A Vibrator Lied To Her Mom That It Is A Massager (photos) / "Marry Her Or Go To Jail For 50years" Which Are You Picking? Twitter Thread / I Lied To My Fiancé That I Am A Virgin, My Wedding Is In December. Help (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Lied To Her And Now I Want To Marry Her (please Advise Me) by Nobody: 7:25pm On Jul 05, 2016
K
Re: I Lied To Her And Now I Want To Marry Her (please Advise Me) by Seeeeeeee: 7:25pm On Jul 05, 2016
Ok
Re: I Lied To Her And Now I Want To Marry Her (please Advise Me) by twentyk(m): 7:26pm On Jul 05, 2016
Mehn this is beyond me fah...... looking for salah meat.....
Re: I Lied To Her And Now I Want To Marry Her (please Advise Me) by Emmaoga: 7:26pm On Jul 05, 2016
Chrisrare:
Marriage is just overrated, just tell her u've been transfered, simple. Some peeps go just dey sweat over nothing. If u get over this, dont lie to her again since ur serious about her.

tell him pls... and let him drop every act of Lai mohammed in him.
Re: I Lied To Her And Now I Want To Marry Her (please Advise Me) by Nobody: 7:30pm On Jul 05, 2016
Vikings007:
U can either continue lying, tell her You got transferred back to Your present location grin or You man up & tell her the truth & why You had to lie in the first place shocked

I don't think it's good starting a serious relationship based on lies anyway...because surely one day she will find out.

Good luck.
Are you the only person who didnt read that the op wanted it to be a 'chop and clean mouth' affair?
Re: I Lied To Her And Now I Want To Marry Her (please Advise Me) by aspirebig: 7:31pm On Jul 05, 2016
See o
This is no issue bro,just open and tell her the truth . Simple
But why u bin dey lie naa? Or is there more to it?

I can see that you want her to see u Abj big boy and not one local champion in a neighbouring state! Lol
Re: I Lied To Her And Now I Want To Marry Her (please Advise Me) by ogawisdom(m): 7:32pm On Jul 05, 2016
engrjoseph208:
I have been a guest on nairaland for 4 years. This is my first topic here. PLEASE DO NOT READ WITHOUT GIVING YOUR COMMENT, THANKS.

In December 2014, I met this beautiful woman while I was enjoying the xmas and new year festivals with my parents in Ibadan. She is schooling here but lives in Ogun state. I never thought we could go far, so I wanted to chop and clean mouth. I was serving at the time and I told her I was serving at Abuja instead of Kwara state. After my NYSC I told her I have settled down in Abuja instead of Oyo state. I have a well-paid job and live comfortably but everything is in Oyo state and not FCT. I didn’t want her to know I am living nearby because I didn’t see a future with her at the time. She didn’t appear to me as a good girl when we met, I thought she was a runs girl but now I know I was wrong, she is even more innocent than me and she gets all I crave for in a lady. Well, I picked her up by the roadside but I didn’t get to sleep with her but we became friends and she still thinks I served, live and work in FCT. We usually see when there is a festivity or holiday like easter, xmas etc. under the pretext that I came to celebrate with my parents. Anyways, I want to propose to her now. I don’t know how to tell her the truth because we are now in love and I do not want to lose her. PLEASE NAIRALANDERS HOW DO I GO ABOUT THIS WITHOUT LOSING HER.

Use ur brain tell her u have been transferred to oyo, this one na small thing nw.

Pls there r ppl with more serious issues on nl looking for advice joor angry
Re: I Lied To Her And Now I Want To Marry Her (please Advise Me) by iamclime(m): 7:34pm On Jul 05, 2016
Since you lied to her the first time, now is the time to 'UNLIE' to her! A good relationship is built on the foundations of trust, honesty, and then love. C'EST fini, Mon cher frere!
Re: I Lied To Her And Now I Want To Marry Her (please Advise Me) by Alegirl: 7:35pm On Jul 05, 2016
Guy tell her the truth and the reason you lied,if she loves you
she will forgive you
Re: I Lied To Her And Now I Want To Marry Her (please Advise Me) by Vendoor(f): 7:35pm On Jul 05, 2016
Explain to her just exactly as you have posted here.... She will understand.
Re: I Lied To Her And Now I Want To Marry Her (please Advise Me) by eldav(m): 7:36pm On Jul 05, 2016
engrjoseph208:
1) I don’t know whether to tell her that I lied to her because I didn’t see us together at first (THIS IS THE TRUTH). Will she still love me like before knowing fully well this will break her heart? More worrisome is the fact that I do tell her that I have loved her since the first time we met.

2) Or maybe I should tell her that I intentionally lied because that was the only way I could date a girl in the past. That I preferred a long distance relationship while growing up. This would still hurt her when she thought about many of our gists where I pretended I was at Abuja and not Kwara state/Oyo state as the case may be.

3) I was also considering lying to her that I relocated from ABJ but my NYSC was at Kwara not FCT. No explanation to justify withholding that information for more than a year.

GUYS AND LADIES PLS HELP A BROTHER OUT. MY MIND IS IN TROUBLE AND SHE THINKS I AM FINE.

No more lies! Start afresh with her by telling her the truth. If she walks,so be it. Afterall you set it in motion. So tell her the truth and pray for the best possible outcome.
Re: I Lied To Her And Now I Want To Marry Her (please Advise Me) by dview001(m): 7:36pm On Jul 05, 2016
Tell ha d truth bros, if she loves u she go stay, if she doesn't find anoda chick,what of those chick u still stick wit their guy though he beats her
Re: I Lied To Her And Now I Want To Marry Her (please Advise Me) by Taiyescott(m): 7:36pm On Jul 05, 2016
i stil dy learn oo Boss.. make i jst sidon dy observe.
Re: I Lied To Her And Now I Want To Marry Her (please Advise Me) by Nobody: 7:37pm On Jul 05, 2016
engrjoseph208:
I have been a guest on nairaland for 4 years. This is my first topic here. PLEASE DO NOT READ WITHOUT GIVING YOUR COMMENT, THANKS.

In December 2014, I met this beautiful woman while I was enjoying the xmas and new year festivals with my parents in Ibadan. She is schooling here but lives in Ogun state. I never thought we could go far, so I wanted to chop and clean mouth. I was serving at the time and I told her I was serving at Abuja instead of Kwara state. After my NYSC I told her I have settled down in Abuja instead of Oyo state. I have a well-paid job and live comfortably but everything is in Oyo state and not FCT. I didn’t want her to know I am living nearby because I didn’t see a future with her at the time. She didn’t appear to me as a good girl when we met, I thought she was a runs girl but now I know I was wrong, she is even more innocent than me and she gets all I crave for in a lady. Well, I picked her up by the roadside but I didn’t get to sleep with her but we became friends and she still thinks I served, live and work in FCT. We usually see when there is a festivity or holiday like easter, xmas etc. under the pretext that I came to celebrate with my parents. Anyways, I want to propose to her now. I don’t know how to tell her the truth because we are now in love and I do not want to lose her. PLEASE NAIRALANDERS HOW DO I GO ABOUT THIS WITHOUT LOSING HER.
She seems a good gal cos you told her you are comfortably working and living in Abuja. Think of it, what would have been the case if she had known you are a broke guy?
Most ladies of nowadays, when you meet them the first question they ask is "how is work". They want to know what you do for a living. ...

1 Like

Re: I Lied To Her And Now I Want To Marry Her (please Advise Me) by ceejay80s(m): 7:37pm On Jul 05, 2016
engrjoseph208:

To slap u in capital letter dey hungry me
Re: I Lied To Her And Now I Want To Marry Her (please Advise Me) by oodua1stson: 7:37pm On Jul 05, 2016
Where's the problem again?

I mean the problem worth bringing here
Re: I Lied To Her And Now I Want To Marry Her (please Advise Me) by Peacefulgold(m): 7:37pm On Jul 05, 2016
ebbybest:
This is how it should Go....
Take her out with the ring in ur pockets, have fun eat, drink and laugh together.
Then you start this way-----
Baby there is sumtine i have been meaning to tell you. I have been keeping it away from you but i think its the right time to tell you. But what ever it is that am gonna tell you, please find a place in your heart to forgive me. I love you and i mean it each and every time i tell you i love you.I
I have always lied to you about my self. The truth is i never served in abuja, was never living in abuja and am nt working in abuja. I work in Uyo no abuja. I lied to you because i never knew we are gonna be this close to each other. I lied to you because i thought our relationship was gonna lead to no where. But i was wrong. Now i have realized that am wrong, i have realized that i you are my source of joy.
Then you kneel and say Please my Love am sorry. You are my perfect half.
Then you bring out the ring and propose to her.....

Thank me letter.
I cant advice anytn beta ....u r so on point and I believe dis should work....
Re: I Lied To Her And Now I Want To Marry Her (please Advise Me) by Nobody: 7:38pm On Jul 05, 2016
Baby, I see that you have passed all my tests and I will love to spend the rest of my life with you. I am not working at Abuja as I told you, I work at Oyo, I needed to inform you that I live at Abuja to watch you closely while expecting you to do all-what-not thinking I am at Abuja. While I watched you closely, you passed my test and I believe you are qualified to be the mother of my children.

If you will, from this moment, promise to join me in this crazy journey called life, I will be honored to take you on board.

Be my wife

4 Likes

Re: I Lied To Her And Now I Want To Marry Her (please Advise Me) by bladeAnders(m): 7:39pm On Jul 05, 2016
look for another lie..mr liar
Re: I Lied To Her And Now I Want To Marry Her (please Advise Me) by otitokoroleti: 7:42pm On Jul 05, 2016
engrjoseph208:
sis pls save a bro. if u were in her shoe how would u feel?
be a man & tell her da truth, if shes urs she will surely stay. if u decided to tell her another to cover up, trust me u will need extra 3 lies to defend another lie dat u used to cover up d previous lie *if u undastand wot i mean*
Re: I Lied To Her And Now I Want To Marry Her (please Advise Me) by wazobaaa: 7:42pm On Jul 05, 2016
tell her u just to monitor her that is why u didnt tell her ur in Oyo
Re: I Lied To Her And Now I Want To Marry Her (please Advise Me) by bless2tom(m): 7:43pm On Jul 05, 2016
Tell her d truth,if she love U she will stay...
Re: I Lied To Her And Now I Want To Marry Her (please Advise Me) by Ezedon(m): 7:43pm On Jul 05, 2016
Oga this is not any case at all, just lie again and tell her you've been transfered to where you are staying now period

1 Like

Re: I Lied To Her And Now I Want To Marry Her (please Advise Me) by lyricalz: 7:46pm On Jul 05, 2016
Its very hard 2 see mutual love at first, its either the girl or the guy loving less, but sure the love won't be equal. Later you find out that u're loving the guy or girl u found no interest in earlier. Xo tell her the truth, explain your love and show it, she will understand.
Re: I Lied To Her And Now I Want To Marry Her (please Advise Me) by seyoops4u: 7:46pm On Jul 05, 2016
sad....
Re: I Lied To Her And Now I Want To Marry Her (please Advise Me) by seyoops4u: 7:48pm On Jul 05, 2016
engrjoseph208:
I
Broda! Broda!! Broda!!!

Ow many times I call u ?

O ya! Tell her the truth now.
but u n I know that u'll still tell her another lie(s).

One thing people don't know about lying is that , one lie leads to another in the name of u want to cover up for the previous lie(s).

U said u wanted to chop n clean mouth b4 abi..

After u chop ahm u go now package her back for the person that'll eventually marry her at last abi,
God's watching you.
Re: I Lied To Her And Now I Want To Marry Her (please Advise Me) by sisisioge: 7:48pm On Jul 05, 2016
Truth pls. Easier on the long run. No need to memorize your last statement.

My advice: take her out on a beautiful night, look into her eyes and tell her you love her. Tell her you've been kinda lying and would like to put all your cards on the table. Then tell her, tell her what you initially thought of her too. Don't make too much of a big deal out of it though, there are bigger lies out there. Go and sin no more...
Re: I Lied To Her And Now I Want To Marry Her (please Advise Me) by flinton(m): 7:50pm On Jul 05, 2016
Simple! U got transferred daz all!
Re: I Lied To Her And Now I Want To Marry Her (please Advise Me) by InvertedHammer: 7:51pm On Jul 05, 2016
/
Easy.
Tell her where you live.
Tell her you lied bc you want to settle down and want to make sure you are not dealing with a gold-digger. Thus you erred on the side of caution. But the fact that she was not fazed by the Abuja thing makes you love her more so much that you want to spend the rest of your life with her.

Then give her an option: If she doesn't like you anymore after this, that you will sincerely understand. And you wish her a good life. But if she can find a place in her heart to understand (especially with marriage being a lifelong committment) that you will be glad and honoured to plan a future with her because you love her so much. She is the (blablabla) of your life.

NB: The last paragraph is a mind-twisting, reverse psychology.

There you have it.
\
She may leave. But if the things i hear about scarcity of husbands is a fact, she will be back. Who knows? She may be keeping a secret too. Hopefully her secret wont be that she used to be a man.

5 Likes

Re: I Lied To Her And Now I Want To Marry Her (please Advise Me) by diamondx2: 7:51pm On Jul 05, 2016
take her out and give her treat,,then propose to her,, tell her u Neva knew she was the best woman any man could want ,,that you wanted to know her well by watching her closely,,that's y you TLD her you r not living around and that helped you so much to to discover her virtuousness,, then start telling all abt where u live and the rest of the things she need to know about u,,as simple as that..

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

My Girlfriend's Brother Is Taunting Me Always, pls Help! / I don't understand my fiancee behavior this days, could it be... / My Fiance Complains That I'm Too Fat

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.