Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,176,018 members, 7,896,288 topics. Date: Sunday, 21 July 2024 at 10:25 AM

Why Men Tend To Be Richer Than Women. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Men Tend To Be Richer Than Women. (1040 Views)

Man Curses His Ex-Girlfriend For Dumping Him For A Richer Man In Osun State. / Why Ladies Tend To Take Nice And Sincere Guys For Granted / Reasons Why Men Should Stop Patronizing Prostitutes(oloshos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Men Tend To Be Richer Than Women. by raysville(m): 5:37pm On Jul 05, 2016
hi nairalanders, I'm chilling this evening with a chill bottle of Coke, and I'm inspired to write this piece...

We live in a world were women want to own rights like men. women now own jobs like men, Careers, property and so on. probably, the women right thing is boasting their ego.

But then again if you look at women critically, they've not lost their traits. Women are configured to be receivers not givers. Women thrive when men show them love and take care of them.

But men are configured givers, they tend to want to impress the woman they love by lavishing her with gifts; We feel we the boss when we are able to provide for the woman we love. It satisfies our large ego.

But then, this goes more than just women, men are more sacrificial, we have a larger heart. And this has affected how men as providers and leaders act; because of our actions, we tend to succeed better and on the long run build better businesses than women.

Our ego makes us highly ambitious. Its a universal law, he that gives is more blessed than he that takes.

Understand, i'm not a sexist, its just the way men and women are wired.

forget about the women rights thing, its not helping women at all, its just destroying the family unit. Catch you guys!

-tommyray
tommyray4biz@gmail.com
Re: Why Men Tend To Be Richer Than Women. by Aisha15(f): 6:24pm On Jul 05, 2016
am a woman! and u have said it all. but most women won't accept this because dey are still clamouring for gender equality.
Re: Why Men Tend To Be Richer Than Women. by raysville(m): 7:03pm On Jul 05, 2016
Aisha15:
am a woman! and u have said it all. but most women won't accept this because dey are still clamouring for gender equality.

thanks Aisha, hows the break?
Re: Why Men Tend To Be Richer Than Women. by AccidentalGenius: 8:03pm On Jul 05, 2016
I really enjoy and appreciate it when people find the words to put things the way they are in life. I enjoyed reading this. This is exactly how each gender is wired. This is reality.
Re: Why Men Tend To Be Richer Than Women. by raysville(m): 8:23pm On Jul 05, 2016
AccidentalGenius:
I really enjoy and appreciate it when people find the words to put things the way they are in life. I enjoyed reading this. This is exactly how each gender is wired. This is reality.

thanks Mr Accidentally genius
Re: Why Men Tend To Be Richer Than Women. by Nobody: 8:26pm On Jul 05, 2016
Op, I may agree with you.

Do you know I have asked myself severally why men gets richer than women?

Even when I hustle like they do too, they still tend to be a way above me. Eg, most of my male age mates seems to be doing better than me. (annoying)

I feel like God favours the male folks more than women, when it comes to making money.

1 Like

Re: Why Men Tend To Be Richer Than Women. by chigoizie7(m): 8:36pm On Jul 05, 2016
This is as simple as u said it.

OP, u nailed it.

I ve been saying this all these time.

If u want to be classified or been equal to men, please do it in all ramifications and stop looking for preferential treatments.

How can u be placed above men when all u do all your life is to depend on them for every single need of urs.

U went to the university with a guy, but upon graduation, u are already looking for ur permanent occupation(kitchen) in a man's house.

Please these people should learn
Re: Why Men Tend To Be Richer Than Women. by chigoizie7(m): 8:40pm On Jul 05, 2016
missbronze:
Op, I may agree with you.

Do you know I have asked myself severally why men gets richer than women?

Even when I hustle like they do too, they still tend to be a way above me. Eg, most of my male age mates seems to be doing better than me. (annoying)

I feel like God favours the male folks more than women, when it comes to making money.

Do u also think God favoured alakija's husband more than the husband when it comes to money? Opra winfry? And so many successful women all over the world that are better of their male counterparts? (husbands or brothers).

Women are just what we call "obiageli" in igbo language.
Re: Why Men Tend To Be Richer Than Women. by Nobody: 8:44am On Jul 06, 2016
chigoizie7:

Do u also think God favoured alakija's husband more than the husband when it comes to money? Opra winfry? And so many successful women all over the world that are better of their male counterparts? (husbands or brothers).

Women are just what we call "obiageli" in igbo language.
I understand your points.

But, you and I know that the ratio of successful men is higher than that of women. that explains why I made that comment.
Re: Why Men Tend To Be Richer Than Women. by GoldenJAT(m): 8:50am On Jul 06, 2016
we are d men.... and God has given us that uncommon grace and favor to flourish 98% of d time!!
Re: Why Men Tend To Be Richer Than Women. by chigoizie7(m): 9:40am On Jul 06, 2016
missbronze:
I understand your points.

But, you and I know that the ratio of successful men is higher than that of women. that explains why I made that comment.

Of course, yea.
It is very glaring to all, that men tends to be more successful than women.

The only reason why this is so, is because our women are more of "obiageli"
Re: Why Men Tend To Be Richer Than Women. by Nobody: 10:38am On Jul 06, 2016
chigoizie7:

Of course, yea.
It is very glaring to all, that men tends to be more successful than women.

The only reason why this is so, is because our women are more of "obiageli"
I don't think the obigaeli thing has anything to do with this.
After all, there are still successful women.

I feel nature and God favours men too, because, men unlike women are very open handed, they give and give. A man will always give out his last kobo out, unlike some women.

And, like the bible said, givers never lack. I feel is their giving nature that opens door for them.
Re: Why Men Tend To Be Richer Than Women. by chigoizie7(m): 1:53pm On Jul 06, 2016
missbronze:
I don't think the obigaeli thing has anything to do with this.
After all, there are still successful women.

I feel nature and God favours men too, because, men unlike women are very open handed, they give and give. A man will always give out his last kobo out, unlike some women.

And, like the bible said, givers never lack. I feel is their giving nature that opens door for them.

U have a point still.

(1) (Reply)

#whileiwasaway, What Happened? / Please Help!!! How Do I Choose Between This Two Lovers / What Kind Of Gift Do Ladies/girls Appreciate?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.