Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,179,171 members, 7,907,166 topics. Date: Thursday, 01 August 2024 at 03:55 AM

Man Slaps His Girlfriend Twice In Lagos For Calling Girl He Picked On Road Olodo - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Man Slaps His Girlfriend Twice In Lagos For Calling Girl He Picked On Road Olodo (36323 Views)

Lady About To Marry An Uber Driver She 'Toasted' After He picked her / Man Slaps His Girlfriend For Wanting To Fry Four Eggs For Herself (Pic) / Schoolboy Looking At A Curvy Lady's Backside Who Passed Him On Road (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Slaps His Girlfriend Twice In Lagos For Calling Girl He Picked On Road Olodo by Favolly(f): 9:45am On Jul 06, 2016
I hope all of you on this thread that are justifying the slaps are just trolling

1 Like

Re: Man Slaps His Girlfriend Twice In Lagos For Calling Girl He Picked On Road Olodo by Nobody: 9:45am On Jul 06, 2016
Medunah:
He shouldn't have hit her for crying out loud, there are other ways to pass your message without going physical........the gf went a lil bit far but that doesn't justify the slaps. The girl should just say bye-bye to the relationship or whatever BS it is they had cos from slaps, we know the usual story.....
Actually he should have not only slap(hot slaps oooo), should have thrown her out of the car
Re: Man Slaps His Girlfriend Twice In Lagos For Calling Girl He Picked On Road Olodo by neocortex: 9:45am On Jul 06, 2016
yankison:

Am very sure you will do what he did if it had happened to you ... pray for the say scene to happen and lets what you will do .... do you know how stupid what the girlfriend did could be when you were only helpinf the other girl at the back ? it is so furstrating , well like i saiod pray it should happen to you one day and come tell us what us how you curbed it

You are wrong, not every man carries a violent trait and chauvinistic views.
You still don't get it, you have no business being with any girl if you feel deserve to be physically abused,
just let go, it is as simple as that.

Kunle could have dumped her right there on the road, but he is too mighty to do that, he needs
to show her how powerful he is by slapping her.

What do you think would have happened if the girl returned the slaps, kunle will probably beat her
to coma or leave a permanent injury on her body just for his vain ego.

Of what purpose is pretending you are in control when you are not ?
Re: Man Slaps His Girlfriend Twice In Lagos For Calling Girl He Picked On Road Olodo by teekay213(m): 9:48am On Jul 06, 2016
Mosebolatan26:
Normally I won't feel comfortable as d gf and if the girl hasn't declare her territory as a no go area..some girls r funny..he will continue picking her everyday and another thing will start...
so that how to declare territory?
Re: Man Slaps His Girlfriend Twice In Lagos For Calling Girl He Picked On Road Olodo by Handsomecole(m): 9:49am On Jul 06, 2016
Hahaha
Re: Man Slaps His Girlfriend Twice In Lagos For Calling Girl He Picked On Road Olodo by naijaboiy: 9:49am On Jul 06, 2016
Medunah:

Yes, why wouldn't you support him??
He showed that he was the man by slapping his gf when he could have told her to get out of his car and leave her there.
Must he go physical?? Your type will do the same thing he did too man, go physical on your partner for doing something wrong!
Just so you know, no girl is perfect, there are men who have being almost provoked to beat the hell outta of their partners for doing some wrong but they still kept their hands in check, those are the real men!! Not your lots who will raise their hands at any slight opportunity cos you know she is weaker than you. How many of these woman beaters can beat their fellow guy like that when provoked by them??

Whats wrong with guys anyway, I think it's wrong for a guy to go physical on his partner and now the guys are quoting me just to have my head saying d girl deserved it. Well, I didn't know domestic violence is now justifiable.......

Now, I didnt say what the girl did is right but am strongly against hitting a woman for no reason whatsoever, she is not your child!!
Madam all these one wey you dey yan na long story.

If I were the one I will slap her two more times and kick her out of my car. The relationship would have ended before she even thinks of ending it sef.

Only God knows the multitude of embarrassment he must have tolerated from her in their private time, now she wants to bring her gutter snipe of a mouth outside.

Yeye dey smell. undecided

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Slaps His Girlfriend Twice In Lagos For Calling Girl He Picked On Road Olodo by Nobody: 9:49am On Jul 06, 2016
dacovajnr:
That first slap na to adjust her Destiny while the 2nd is meant for Total reset grin
U funny die! grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Man Slaps His Girlfriend Twice In Lagos For Calling Girl He Picked On Road Olodo by Nobody: 9:49am On Jul 06, 2016
kizyalex10:
I wonder why women think they re eggs that re nt meant to be touched anyhw.some re saying if it's a man,he wouldn't dare.my question is,havnt u seen two men fighting before?most times when our temper is pushed beyond our limit,we react,irrespective of the person involved.if women have this power the men have,i guess,we all would have been buried by now.bunch of wicked souls.i remember when I was small,my immediate sister use to beat me anyhw,anywhere jst to show everybody that she has the power,that is why I have a big head because I have lost count hw many times she hit my head on the floor like a rat.lol.if u think am lying,ask those who have a woman as their boss in office.they can frustrate ur life that u will consider murder or suicide

who knows Abacha or Hitler might have been Angels in their lifetime had they not met the women they choose to roll with who turned them into another creature.

2 Likes

Re: Man Slaps His Girlfriend Twice In Lagos For Calling Girl He Picked On Road Olodo by Nobody: 9:50am On Jul 06, 2016
kizyalex10:
I wonder why women think they re eggs that re nt meant to be touched anyhw.some re saying if it's a man,he wouldn't dare.my question is,havnt u seen two men fighting before?most times when our temper is pushed beyond our limit,we react,irrespective of the person involved.if women have this power the men have,i guess,we all would have been buried by now.bunch of wicked souls.i remember when I was small,my immediate sister use to beat me anyhw,anywhere jst to show everybody that she has the power,that is why I have a big head because I have lost count hw many times she hit my head on the floor like a rat.lol.if u think am lying,ask those who have a woman as their boss in office.they can frustrate ur life that u will consider murder or suicide

who knows Abacha or Hitler might have been Angels in their lifetime had they not met the women they choose to roll with who turned them into another creature.
Re: Man Slaps His Girlfriend Twice In Lagos For Calling Girl He Picked On Road Olodo by neocortex: 9:50am On Jul 06, 2016
AgricSalt:

A fellow guy will not usually say "Kunle shut up and drive!"

But I support your stand hundred percent. I keep saying for someone you claim to love, you must have to overlook their shortcomings. Because love covers a multitude of sins.

Bytheway, what was he trying to prove by slapping her in front of another girl (who to her babe is a possible contender)?

Let us always respect our loved ones always especially in public.

Don't let us pretend about it, some guys do worse to fellow guys
but the victim won't react because of the consequences.
Re: Man Slaps His Girlfriend Twice In Lagos For Calling Girl He Picked On Road Olodo by naijaboiy: 9:51am On Jul 06, 2016
shala01:

Actually he should have not only slap(hot slaps oooo), should have thrown her out of the car
Asin ehn! Kick her inside the gutter join sef! undecided
Re: Man Slaps His Girlfriend Twice In Lagos For Calling Girl He Picked On Road Olodo by neocortex: 9:52am On Jul 06, 2016
Edunwa302:
Happen to me ones , I end droping her at the road and keep moving but it involve my course mate's which are guys and my ex.
She insisted in sitting in the front seat while a guy is already sitted in the front seat before she was.
I was calm initially and pleaded with her to get on the back seat since they are alighting along the road while me and her proceeds home, she agreed but won't keep lamenting even after those guys left the car .
At a point I couldn't help it than to pull the car and ask to alight as she requested.
I was so embarrassed before my course mates that very day.
Girls should please stop that useless attitude.

Some confused people would have called you a weakling for not beating the hell
out of her.
Re: Man Slaps His Girlfriend Twice In Lagos For Calling Girl He Picked On Road Olodo by Medunah: 9:53am On Jul 06, 2016
Coldfeets:

Listen to this.

[size=15pt]You Can Get Much Further with a Kind Word and a Gun than with a Kind Word Alone - Al Capone[/size]

My point is: the bïtch deserves what she got.

Dropping her and zooming off is just like using kind words. It doesn't achieve much. Unleashing four to five hot slaps without any warning in quick successions has a way of resetting even the slowest brains to normal default. Any military man will tell you this.

Besides, don't forget the saying: spare the rod and spoil the child brat!
My God!! Whats wrong with you guys?? So you think after he slapped her, the girl would apologize and realize what she has done??
Trust me, dropping her and zooming off will keep her on her toes, giving her time to think about what she has done......

Infact, from what I see here, the guy was only trying to boost his ego by slapping her, he slapped her not to correct her to boost his ego nd make him look like the man.

For no reason whatsoever should you lay your hands on your woman, it's misuse of power. My boyfriend provokes me but do I go physical? No because I know he his more powerful than me so I devise other means to get back at him....same thing you guys can do but just cos you know she is weak against you, you go ahead to use your hands.......

Oga, spare the rod and spoil the child"" is meant for your children not your partner
Re: Man Slaps His Girlfriend Twice In Lagos For Calling Girl He Picked On Road Olodo by Imakeherdrip(m): 9:53am On Jul 06, 2016
Medunah:

If he had parked and told her to get out of his car and zoom off leaving her dere, would he have died??

Cos tell me, if it had being his fellow man or a lady stronger than him insulting him, would he have slapped him/her??
Why to guys tend to go physical on ladies weaker than them??

Just so you know there are women who have done worse and the partners handled it other ways than being physical.....she is not your child, you don't correct her by beating her, if he slaps her today for doing this, wat will he do when she does worse Turn her to a punching bag??
I am not justifying what she did but he should av kept his hands in check.

PS: I never said what she did was right!! Whatever it is she did still doesn't justify him going physical

I couldn't agree any less...

First, why would Kunle be rolling with such a lady(girlfriend)?
Second, why would Kunle pick up another lady when he knows it's only natural for his girl to get jealous (if you ask me, ill say he did it on purpose to piss her off)?
She didn't deserve those slaps; damn, he actually slapped the living-day-light out of her...

Conclusion:
kunle, "miss Arindin" and his girlfriend are all kwayzyyy

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Slaps His Girlfriend Twice In Lagos For Calling Girl He Picked On Road Olodo by iPopAlomo(m): 9:54am On Jul 06, 2016
freecocoa:
Just park and carry her out of the car, no need to hit her.

Some women are so silly, it's amazing.

Bookmarked for future reference...

1 Like

Re: Man Slaps His Girlfriend Twice In Lagos For Calling Girl He Picked On Road Olodo by naijaboiy: 9:54am On Jul 06, 2016
Coldfeets:

Listen to this.

[size=15pt]You Can Get Much Further with a Kind Word and a Gun than with a Kind Word Alone - Al Capone[/size]

My point is: the bïtch deserves what she got.

Dropping her and zooming off is just like using kind words. It doesn't achieve much. Unleashing four to five hot slaps without any warning in quick successions has a way of resetting even the slowest brains to normal default. Any military man will tell you this.

Besides, don't forget the saying: spare the rod and spoil the child brat!
MA NIGGA! cool

1 Like

Re: Man Slaps His Girlfriend Twice In Lagos For Calling Girl He Picked On Road Olodo by Nobody: 9:55am On Jul 06, 2016
The girl sounds like jenifa
Re: Man Slaps His Girlfriend Twice In Lagos For Calling Girl He Picked On Road Olodo by stalwart123(m): 9:55am On Jul 06, 2016
kaykay1980:
Na so my guy for loose him job for bank. Everyday my guy comes back from work , him wife go take him phone check numbers and call such numbers back , if na woman take the call ,she will abuse the woman and if na man she will pretend say na wrong number and appologize. So one day na him my guy come back from him work place , park him car enter house leave in phone for moto .when he come remember he ask the wife mae she epp am check if him phone dey for moto by then my guy madam for bank wah be the ED don call am like 10 times, so as my guy wife see the number she copy down the number. As my guy say make he go hang out with guys for 1 hr by 8.30 my guy wife come call dat number as my wife oga pick the call my guy wife identified herself as the wife of my guy , and the madam say yes she was trying to reach him but make my guy wife tell am no worry say dem go see for office morow , dat she was calling to ask my guy to go home with some documents she don sign already. na here my guy wife shout ask the woman say she thinks say she ( my guy wife) ma small pikin, say she know say dem dey phuc now and she dey tell am story for gods, say she wan tell her say my guy is married with a kid and she be the wife say she go trace am report her to the husband assuming she get any that she my guy wife dey sure say she be ashawo kobo kobo , she abused the hail out of the poor woman whose husband was there with her on the bed watching a film together. well to cut long tory short madam ED husband laughed and told the wife not to do anything to my guy say he understand . When madam ed confronted my guy and he confirm am say na him wife number,he wan die, when he asked the wife , madam all mighty agree say na him do am asking that she no care. Hummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm.and my friend did the needful praying praying for her and casting out demons in her head with some few hot kwulikwuli slaps

What's this one saying?
My guy my guy.
Re: Man Slaps His Girlfriend Twice In Lagos For Calling Girl He Picked On Road Olodo by PwincessRukky(f): 9:56am On Jul 06, 2016
dacovajnr:
That first slap na to adjust her Destiny while the 2nd is meant for Total reset grin
lol...brilliant analysis
grin
Re: Man Slaps His Girlfriend Twice In Lagos For Calling Girl He Picked On Road Olodo by tolulope1990(m): 9:57am On Jul 06, 2016
broseme:
Hahahahahaha.See wahala!
Wetin Buhari go cause for this country.......
Re: Man Slaps His Girlfriend Twice In Lagos For Calling Girl He Picked On Road Olodo by LaExpert: 9:58am On Jul 06, 2016
The guy caused all the shii Buh his lady went too far with her statements, however, the guy should have shown a bit of maturity by totally ignoring the ranting babe or dropping her off.

Truth be told, if it was the other way round, a guy meeting a fellow dude in his gf's car when they had plans...with the gf being the one that called the dude, it could have been worse...even though nothing physical may happen.
Re: Man Slaps His Girlfriend Twice In Lagos For Calling Girl He Picked On Road Olodo by oodua1stson: 10:00am On Jul 06, 2016
The guy is the real arindin

He overreacted much more than his babe
Re: Man Slaps His Girlfriend Twice In Lagos For Calling Girl He Picked On Road Olodo by skywalker001(m): 10:00am On Jul 06, 2016
Re: Man Slaps His Girlfriend Twice In Lagos For Calling Girl He Picked On Road Olodo by Medunah: 10:01am On Jul 06, 2016
naijaboiy:

Madam all these one wey you dey yan na long story.

If I were the one I will slap her two more times and kick her out of my car. The relationship would have ended before she even thinks of ending it sef.

Only God knows the multitude of embarrassment he must have tolerated from her in their private time, now she wants to bring her gutter snipe of a mouth outside.

Yeye dey smell. undecided

Good for you and whoever it is your gonna marry....yes, as a woman beater, thats you would do.

You need not say it sef, it's glaring
Re: Man Slaps His Girlfriend Twice In Lagos For Calling Girl He Picked On Road Olodo by Imakeherdrip(m): 10:01am On Jul 06, 2016
Many a times I pity ladies, them dey suffer for guys hand sha oooo....
After all the battering You'll hear her saying : but I still love him; he is going to change because I know he loves me too; he promised to change; e.t.c.
Ladies am so sorry...
Re: Man Slaps His Girlfriend Twice In Lagos For Calling Girl He Picked On Road Olodo by stubbornman(m): 10:02am On Jul 06, 2016
Medunah:
He shouldn't have hit her for crying out loud, there are other ways to pass your message without going physical........the gf went a lil bit far but that doesn't justify the slaps. The girl should just say bye-bye to the relationship or whatever BS it is they had cos from slaps, we know the usual story.....
if you lack ideas sometimes just shut d fvck up....I'd even conk you hard on your forehead if you're the one...Okoko feminist
Re: Man Slaps His Girlfriend Twice In Lagos For Calling Girl He Picked On Road Olodo by skywalker001(m): 10:02am On Jul 06, 2016
No matter what happen I will never do such to my girl. At least we will still get home and I wil talk sense to her. Kunle just show he value his friendship over relationship
Re: Man Slaps His Girlfriend Twice In Lagos For Calling Girl He Picked On Road Olodo by justy15: 10:02am On Jul 06, 2016
Hahaha...I laugh..loud that pom pom go help reset that girl memory. thumb up for the guy he is the true son of his father
Re: Man Slaps His Girlfriend Twice In Lagos For Calling Girl He Picked On Road Olodo by Medunah: 10:04am On Jul 06, 2016
stubbornman:

if you lack ideas sometimes just shut d fvck up....I'd even conk you hard on your forehead if you're the one...Okoko feminist
Ok, seen.....you can now shut it
Re: Man Slaps His Girlfriend Twice In Lagos For Calling Girl He Picked On Road Olodo by emymeeky: 10:06am On Jul 06, 2016
Medunah:

If na u be d girl and na me be d guy na 4 I go give u
Re: Man Slaps His Girlfriend Twice In Lagos For Calling Girl He Picked On Road Olodo by Nobody: 10:06am On Jul 06, 2016
Dirkcoyt:

How should he pass his message? Or don't you feel the man ego was broken by her gutter words? Or are you a feminist who believe the woman is always right or you purposely feign ignorance of the truth cause a lady is involved or you just an unrepentant cynical being?

I'm waiting for a reply cause I really want to know how your thought process works.

cry cry cry
Why would you even say this?
There's no excuse to hit. Talkless of when she didn't hit you.
Sticks and stones ...
It's so sad to see the number of men justifying this
I do believe Nigeria will get there one day, hopefully...
cry
Re: Man Slaps His Girlfriend Twice In Lagos For Calling Girl He Picked On Road Olodo by Nobody: 10:06am On Jul 06, 2016
neocortex:

Don't let us pretend about it, some guys do worse to fellow guys
but the victim won't react because of the consequences.

In that setting a guy won't say such.

What we shouldn't pretend about is the saying that "guys won't hit their fellow guys". The truth that plays out everyday is that guys hit guys more than they hit ladies.

In fact, guys will hit fellow guys more readily than they would ladies with equal provocation. And on the other angle guys avoid troubles with fellow guys more readily than girls would avoid the trouble. This is because guys hits and shouts on fellow guys more readily than they do ladies.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

The Things That Turn Girls On / Reply To A Lady Calling Guys Womaniser / Ijaw Couple Fishing In A River With Net And Canoe In Pre-Wedding Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.