Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,829 members, 7,872,785 topics. Date: Wednesday, 26 June 2024 at 09:53 PM

I Need Help With A Good Place One Can Enroll As A Mechanic Apprentice In Lagos - Autos - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / I Need Help With A Good Place One Can Enroll As A Mechanic Apprentice In Lagos (248 Views)

Chat with a mechanic Online.... / NO MORE MECHANIC 'GUESSWORK'. Get a Car Diagnostic Scanner for ONLY #4,000!!! / When You Marry A Mechanic (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Need Help With A Good Place One Can Enroll As A Mechanic Apprentice In Lagos by Sanyiicrown(m): 7:43pm On Jul 05, 2016
My brother is about to travel and needs to learn Auto-Mobile Mechanic very fast, within some very short period of time.
To a stage where he can start gaining experience as he works.

He wants to be specialize in Benz and Ford Repairs and maintenance.

Please we need to know a good place in Lagos, around ogba, ikeja or on the island where he can learn that and won't cost much.
If there's any idea on How long it can take to learn up to the level i mentioned earlier, we will appreciate.
Thanks as you help us with these info.
Re: I Need Help With A Good Place One Can Enroll As A Mechanic Apprentice In Lagos by Omike85(m): 7:17am On Jul 06, 2016
take this to car talk section

(1) (Reply)

The Reason Is That The Restaurant Just Made $5 / 1996 Honda Odessey With Sound Engine And Gear For Sale / I Need A Tokunbo Rx 300 99 To 000 For Payment 08061311315 08028612026

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.