Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,915 members, 7,872,955 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 05:22 AM

HELP! My Relationship Is About Crumbling - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / HELP! My Relationship Is About Crumbling (2529 Views)

How Torn Chicken Noodle Spice Nearly Ended My Relationship - Lady Shares Story / Relationship Is For Those Who Are Willing And Ready To Forgive Each Other / My Relationship Is Officially Over (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: HELP! My Relationship Is About Crumbling by ronald4ever(m): 1:30am On Jul 06, 2016
Strahovski1:

Can't we be friends?

Buddy, I have enough friends outside the terrains of the virtual world, don't need more. Kapisch?
Re: HELP! My Relationship Is About Crumbling by MRBrownJ: 2:40am On Jul 06, 2016
Chizzy759831:
We have dated for 5years now and have plans to tie the knot this year. Right from the very start I felt threatned by a girl he won't let go because according to him,she helped him back in school and she expects he marries her because of how far they've come.

MISTAKE #1
letting the issue of that ex simmer for so long. the minute you knew about it and didnt feel comfortable, then you should have voiced your concern. if after a few reminder he didnt want to resolve the issue (by letting her know your position), then you should have left. why waste time with a man that isnt doing/standing by what you desire in a r/ship?

cuz of how bad I felt as to why he won't let the girl know what we have, me too I sought to cool off in the arms of other dudes (while we were still dating)

MISTAKE #2
how would such action solve the issue of him not standing by you? how did/does cheating make you sleep better at night? if thats what you wanted, then why not dump him and find a "better" man? such action destroyed the little you were hanging to.

Even if u won't believe me, I've had quite a numba of good intimate relationships BUT without SEX.

MISTAKE #3
even if there was no sex in that affair/r/ship, if you guys just kissed then you violated the "agreement" you had with your bf... and again, you certainly destroyed what you guys had.

Then I met this guy who gave me everything love, sex , money et al...now it's all coming back to me.

MISTAKE #4
if that guy was "that" good, then why didnt you do the RIGHT thing and dump your bf to start afresh with "superman"?

His mum went to do enquires about me in a spiritual house and was told about all of all this shady deals in the past eventhough I av stoped them. And. He was asked to ask me all about my life since we began dating.

who cares, the important question IS: what happened to "superman"?!

But I am scared he could use them against me in the future. He says he could forgive me and move ahead if I tell him the. Whole truth, but if I lie, that might just end it as he was already told about all of it but wants to hear it from me. He even told me f some of d tins I knew I did alone which made me biliv him. nd I am telling him the truth and he has bveen so dissapointed( yea I didn't expect him to do any less and it makes me. Even the more scared.

MISTAKE #5
this is your chance to leave this lie of a r/ship.... now is the time to let go and move on with your life, because whatever he tells you, this man will never look at you the same way again.

But do I av an option? Do you think it's wise to do so?

you have MANY options but you need to ACT RIGHT, and understand that there are consequences to what you did.

I honestly love him.

LIE LIE LIE!!!! if you did you wouldnt have done what you did. a person in love doesnt knowingly hurt her partner in such a way.

I don't imagine ma sef witout him buh he waasnt there when I needed him, I know ignorance ain't An excuse.

if thats what you gonna do every time your partner "aint there" then any man that settles with you is indeed doomed. how can you say this with a straight face, and then gladly go and sleep with another man?

Yes, u can crucify me but I know it wasn't entirely my fault and besides ve stopped doing any of those buh d past is hunting moi now. Pls I need ur candid advice. God bless u

FINAL MISTAKE
thinking that it wasnt your fault while it is ENTIRELY your fault, without a doubt. cheating isnt in anyway related to solving the problem that you guys had... and btw, the fact that you stopped isnt in anyway fixing the deceit and lack of respect that you had for your man or your union.

1 Like

Re: HELP! My Relationship Is About Crumbling by MRBrownJ: 2:46am On Jul 06, 2016
ronald4ever:
I have no pity for you, sorry. He should dumb your sorry ass. Someone demands you open up on your deep secrets and you foolishly did? What a nuisance. undecided

bro, imagine if he had learned her deceit via other sources.... after marriage? kai, she could have ended up 6feet under
Re: HELP! My Relationship Is About Crumbling by njiasi30(f): 3:36am On Jul 06, 2016
U can't eat ur cake and ve it back, just open up 2 him and face d consequence btw he already knows. He will 4give u and stand by u, if he truly luvs u and if he doesn't u just ve to move on.

As 4 d abortion aspect, am nt a saint to judge u. Pray 2 God 4 forgivness and Learn 4rm ur past mistakes, life goes on. wink
Re: HELP! My Relationship Is About Crumbling by Chizzy759831: 5:54am On Jul 06, 2016
Thanks for all the advice..
Re: HELP! My Relationship Is About Crumbling by SmellingAnus(m): 8:57am On Jul 06, 2016
Sorry I couldn't get in touch with you as I expecte due to obvious reasons... Then on this your matter, you are no longer with your boyfriend of five years ? And you are in love with another guy? @ chizzy759831
Re: HELP! My Relationship Is About Crumbling by WebSurfer(m): 9:13am On Jul 06, 2016
Strahovski1:

Shut up
go tell that to your mates cheesy
Re: HELP! My Relationship Is About Crumbling by Chizzy759831: 10:50am On Jul 06, 2016
SmellingAnus:
Sorry I couldn't get in touch with you as I expecte due to obvious reasons... Then on this your matter, you are no longer with your boyfriend of five years ? And you are in love with another guy? @ chizzy759831
yea...I and my boyfriend have. No issues. This is for ma verygood friend who needs help. She told me about it and I decided to get pples views so I can speak to ha beta
Re: HELP! My Relationship Is About Crumbling by SmellingAnus(m): 10:57am On Jul 06, 2016
Chizzy759831:
yea...I and my boyfriend have. No issues. This is for ma verygood friend who needs help. She told me about it and I decided to get pples views so I can speak to ha beta
ok dear
Re: HELP! My Relationship Is About Crumbling by Imakeherdrip(m): 11:38am On Jul 06, 2016
Strahovski1:
Did you copy and paste this? Who made this?

First, who is the guy? How many guys? Forgive me but I find it hard comprehending the story.

Secondly, a spiritual house to read your past and he wants to confirm from you if it's true like WTF?

Thirdly, why is he bothered about your past? Did you kill someone? What's that secret?

The whole story is a mess. Please revise
I concur...
Re: HELP! My Relationship Is About Crumbling by schumastic(m): 11:47am On Jul 06, 2016
Chizzy759831:
Thank you all for your comments so far...

i won't judge you..no one is perfect, funny enough only god knows if a lady haven't had an abortion for him as well..all am saying is for you to tell him the whole truth and if he is going to end up with you, he will but be sure of one thing, he will surely use it against you in the future..am very sure of that, is now left for you to decide if you can live with it or not.
Re: HELP! My Relationship Is About Crumbling by BossDike(m): 8:26am On Oct 01, 2016
Harwehroh1:
it will be beta if U can tell him d truth... in fact everything dat happened nd d reasons for ur actions. U cannot build a home (good) on a wrong foundation. whether U lyk it or not.... he's still gonna find abt it sundae. so, my dear, it's better U tell him everything nd let him make his decision. I av a feeling he's not gonna breakup wit U.... since uve stopped dese acts. IT IS WELL

Hi dear, mentioned u in my diary and also sent you a PM...will be glad to hear frm u
Re: HELP! My Relationship Is About Crumbling by TheCongo2: 1:29pm On Apr 17, 2018
ENIGMA24:
His mom made enquires in spiritual house....
And thats the kind of family u are worrying your head about getting into...
Don't worry ...... Until they use you for ritual !!!!
My friend!! GAN SLEEP!!!!

OP pay very close attention to this post
You should run away from this family
Re: HELP! My Relationship Is About Crumbling by fancy4eve(f): 2:04pm On Apr 17, 2018
D worst mistake a lady cn Eva do in life is to tell ur present boo ur past lyf, yes he may feel hurt nd later 4gv u, but he will Neva 4get nd he might start using it against u. So my dear, just keep ur little secrete 2 urself nd pray to God 4 4gvness.
Re: HELP! My Relationship Is About Crumbling by TheCongo2: 2:11pm On Apr 17, 2018
fancy4eve:
D worst mistake a lady cn Eva do in life is to tell ur present boo ur past lyf, yes he may feel hurt nd later 4gv u, but he will Neva 4get nd he might start using it against u. So my dear, just keep ur little secrete 2 urself nd pray to God 4 4gvness.

And when a lady doesn't tell her man her past, she is opening the door to blackmailing. Somehow our past has a way to catch up with us. So sooner or later, the man will find out.
Re: HELP! My Relationship Is About Crumbling by happy200(m): 2:39pm On Apr 17, 2018
Chizzy759831:
My experience if a woman loves a man and wants to marry him they can be so foolish to the man. What concerns him with your past? and what about his own past, who is killing/going spiritual houses to find out?
Re: HELP! My Relationship Is About Crumbling by tunize(m): 2:56pm On Apr 17, 2018
Ah nor understand dis your story. The only tin e understand small, is jst the point u stated ur past hurting and u not telling the truth.
Here is my advice we all have past love is all about present not past if the person like u the past should be left the way it is.for the truth telling aspect, tell the person everything and dont hide anything some ppl go vex but jst dnt hide anything because, one funi tin about truth and lie is that is the same degree of anger a person u tell either of dem to.but the only difference is that u can forgive with one and which is truth and u can lost trust with one which is lie so decide ur path op.
Re: HELP! My Relationship Is About Crumbling by Dreydoe(m): 4:53pm On Apr 17, 2018
IF YOU CAN CHEAT DURING COURTSHIP DEN U CAN CERTAINLY DO IT DURING MARRIAGE... wHAT A LAME ASS EXCUSE..WORST of IT all.. after all this while.. You dint even confess til when u where approached..
Re: HELP! My Relationship Is About Crumbling by Dreydoe(m): 4:55pm On Apr 17, 2018
MRBrownJ:

MISTAKE #1
letting the issue of that ex simmer for so long. the minute you knew about it and didnt feel comfortable, then you should have voiced your concern. if after a few reminder he didnt want to resolve the issue (by letting her know your position), then you should have left. why waste time with a man that isnt doing/standing by what you desire in a r/ship?

MISTAKE #2
how would such action solve the issue of him not standing by you? how did/does cheating make you sleep better at night? if thats what you wanted, then why not dump him and find a "better" man? such action destroyed the little you were hanging to.

MISTAKE #3
even if there was no sex in that affair/r/ship, if you guys just kissed then you violated the "agreement" you had with your bf... and again, you certainly destroyed what you guys had.

MISTAKE #4
if that guy was "that" good, then why didnt you do the RIGHT thing and dump your bf to start afresh with "superman"?

who cares, the important question IS: what happened to "superman"?!

MISTAKE #5
this is your chance to leave this lie of a r/ship.... now is the time to let go and move on with your life, because whatever he tells you, this man will never look at you the same way again.

you have MANY options but you need to ACT RIGHT, and understand that there are consequences to what you did.

LIE LIE LIE!!!! if you did you wouldnt have done what you did. a person in love doesnt knowingly hurt her partner in such a way.

if thats what you gonna do every time your partner "aint there" then any man that settles with you is indeed doomed. how can you say this with a straight face, and then gladly go and sleep with another man?

FINAL MISTAKE
thinking that it wasnt your fault while it is ENTIRELY your fault, without a doubt. cheating isnt in anyway related to solving the problem that you guys had... and btw, the fact that you stopped isnt in anyway fixing the deceit and lack of respect that you had for your man or your union.
three gbosa for you

(1) (2) (Reply)

Who Performs Better During Sex; U Or Ur Partner / I Swear Konji Na Bastard / 10 Hot Sexy Images Of Beyonce Knowles

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.