Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,172,183 members, 7,884,116 topics. Date: Tuesday, 09 July 2024 at 01:30 AM

2 Brothers Jailed In Delta For Raping 12-yr-old Girl - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / 2 Brothers Jailed In Delta For Raping 12-yr-old Girl (15241 Views)

2 Brothers In SS3 Gang Rape JSS Student In Nsukka, Film Action With Camera Phone / Pastor Arrested For Raping 12-Year-Old Housemaid In Cross River State. Photos / Vice Principal Jailed For Life For Raping 12-Year-Old Student In Ekiti (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2 Brothers Jailed In Delta For Raping 12-yr-old Girl by Fourwinds: 11:17am On Jul 06, 2016
ogorwyne:
Kai
u didn't say anything oooo... is dis punishment enough
Re: 2 Brothers Jailed In Delta For Raping 12-yr-old Girl by oboy3(m): 11:18am On Jul 06, 2016
geesilver:
IPOB boys after they are unable to secede they result to rape
Re: 2 Brothers Jailed In Delta For Raping 12-yr-old Girl by fortune1968: 11:19am On Jul 06, 2016
LordZero:
the first one will only serve 14 years while the second will serve just 7 years unless i don't know what CONCURRENT jail term means......

#say no to child abuse
is it 7years in jail u call just ?
Re: 2 Brothers Jailed In Delta For Raping 12-yr-old Girl by oboy3(m): 11:19am On Jul 06, 2016
geesilver:
IPOB boys after they are unable to secede they result to rape
thay are now Ipob no more deltans bah?

No problem

cc ikpummadu

1 Like

Re: 2 Brothers Jailed In Delta For Raping 12-yr-old Girl by fortune1968: 11:21am On Jul 06, 2016
This judge is too harsh!
Re: 2 Brothers Jailed In Delta For Raping 12-yr-old Girl by ogorwyne(f): 11:22am On Jul 06, 2016
Fourwinds:
u didn't say anything oooo... is dis punishment enough
I said Kai because of the child that was raped. No punishment would ever be enough for me.
Re: 2 Brothers Jailed In Delta For Raping 12-yr-old Girl by neocortex: 11:26am On Jul 06, 2016
Sunymoore:
Those calling for castration or death sentence are unrepentant foools.. The law is not a litmus test, what if a person is falsely accused? And the law went and castrate him, then later find out that he's innocent? Jailing still remain the best option, if person is found not guilty in the future, he can easily be released and his record can be cleaned..

False accusation is a weak defense against castration or death sentence.
Do you think spending 30 years behind bars while watching
ones life waste away for an offence a fellow did not commit is justice ?
Mind you lost time can never be recovered, if the sole reason

I think we should scrap all courts and close down our prisons since an
innocent person may be wrongly convicted.
Re: 2 Brothers Jailed In Delta For Raping 12-yr-old Girl by neocortex: 11:26am On Jul 06, 2016
Owliver:

the Bible says don't pay evil with evil.

thou shall not judge.

This won't save you in the law court.
Better stay away from crime than trying to preach later.
Re: 2 Brothers Jailed In Delta For Raping 12-yr-old Girl by Fourwinds: 11:27am On Jul 06, 2016
ogorwyne:

I said Kai because of the child that was raped. No punishment would ever be enough for me.
IS expect girls., ladies and women to speak against all these evil both in social forum and in other places...

I personally detest rapist....I don't pray to see one because he may not survive...

don't let male do d talk alone
Re: 2 Brothers Jailed In Delta For Raping 12-yr-old Girl by BermudaTriangle(m): 11:30am On Jul 06, 2016
Humbleiyke:
Abeg who is lalasticlala?

He is the campaign manager of ISIS.
Re: 2 Brothers Jailed In Delta For Raping 12-yr-old Girl by oodua1stson: 11:31am On Jul 06, 2016
TrapQueen77:
30yrs is never be enaf compared to the girl's emotional distress... She will never forget this while she's alive..

Rapist shud be tortured or kill them alive .
30years is not enough?

Why youno kuku kill them

Evil human being
Re: 2 Brothers Jailed In Delta For Raping 12-yr-old Girl by Ngozi123(f): 11:32am On Jul 06, 2016
WeedSeller:
grin grin grin grin

Oshea ooo -chai !
Market for yoruba's' !!

"CHUKWUEDO MOGAHA and AMAECHI MOGAHA"

Awon eyan ojukwu- ! Awon were

I thought that Deltans were not Igbos? That's what Nairaland has been telling me...
Re: 2 Brothers Jailed In Delta For Raping 12-yr-old Girl by notoriousbabe: 11:35am On Jul 06, 2016
I only came to check names and I was not disappointed at all at all.

Re: 2 Brothers Jailed In Delta For Raping 12-yr-old Girl by attacker321: 11:36am On Jul 06, 2016
oodua1stson:
30years is not enough?

Why youno kuku kill them

Evil human being
It is not enough, death sentence to all rapists.
Re: 2 Brothers Jailed In Delta For Raping 12-yr-old Girl by Sunymoore(m): 11:40am On Jul 06, 2016
neocortex:

False accusation is a weak defense against castration or death sentence.
Do you think spending 30 years behind bars while watching
ones life waste away for an offence a fellow did not commit is justice ?
Mind you lost time can never be recovered, if the sole reason

I think we should scrap all courts and close down our prisons since an
innocent person may be wrongly convicted.
This is a very defense, wasted time cannot be recovered, but it can be compensated just alright, but castrated dickkk and death cannot be reversed..
That's why we have innocent project, one must not serve 30 years, during his term, he can be vindicated..
Re: 2 Brothers Jailed In Delta For Raping 12-yr-old Girl by Nobody: 11:43am On Jul 06, 2016
Ngozi123:

I thought that Deltans were not Igbos? That's what Nairaland has been telling me...

Deltans are not igbos..'

But there r chestbeaters living in delta i.e

AMAECHI nd CHUKWUEDO grin
Re: 2 Brothers Jailed In Delta For Raping 12-yr-old Girl by Ngozi123(f): 11:47am On Jul 06, 2016
WeedSeller:

Deltans are not igbos..'

But there r chestbeaters living in delta i.e

AMAECHI nd CHUKWUEDO grin

It would have stated their state of origin if they were not indigenes of the state, as we've seen with all other criminal reports in Nigeria.
Re: 2 Brothers Jailed In Delta For Raping 12-yr-old Girl by LordZero(m): 12:31pm On Jul 06, 2016
fortune1968:
is it 7years in jail u call just ?
for child abuse/violation..
Re: 2 Brothers Jailed In Delta For Raping 12-yr-old Girl by Nobody: 12:53pm On Jul 06, 2016
Owliver:

the Bible says don't pay evil with evil.

thou shall not judge.

I bet u can't say that if it was ur daughter, sister, niece we're been raped..

These type of ppol doestn deserved to live..they will only give more problem to the nation as whole.
Re: 2 Brothers Jailed In Delta For Raping 12-yr-old Girl by Owliver(m): 1:01pm On Jul 06, 2016
TrapQueen77:

I bet u can't say that if it was ur daughter, sister, niece we're been raped..

These type of ppol doestn deserved to live..they will only give more problem to the nation as whole.
so it's only when we condemn short skirt you pop in the Bible verse abi? this one is an exception.
I have said my own. leave vengeance for God. do not judge
Re: 2 Brothers Jailed In Delta For Raping 12-yr-old Girl by brojoshua: 1:35pm On Jul 06, 2016
This is a good thing from the judiciary and the state, and for the society. Justice and judgment is an attribute of God and so it is good for the society and her people. And also God will be happy with a society and bless her in which there are justice and judgment, mercy ( I mean where the government and society consider the poor of the society and help them, not only the rich, for a society that take good care of her poor citizens automatically have taken excellent care of her averagely rich people) and truth. Where there is no perversion of justice by and for the rich and great of that society.
This also have advantages of reducing crimes, serving as warning to others who may intend to do evil and also serve as good example to the other governments and people.
So let there be prompt, true and just justice and judgment in Nigeria, let there be truth and mercy. Let the other criminals be punished and let just people be encouraged and honoured.
And God bless Anambra state for this.
And let all other rapists and indeed all other criminals in Nigeria including the looters also be rightly and justly dealt with. Thank you
Re: 2 Brothers Jailed In Delta For Raping 12-yr-old Girl by Jok3r(m): 1:55pm On Jul 06, 2016
Re: 2 Brothers Jailed In Delta For Raping 12-yr-old Girl by fortune1968: 2:02pm On Jul 06, 2016
LordZero:

for child abuse/violation..
i know.But is 7years 4 whatever offence in jail not severe enough to call it "just" ?Do u know what it takes to lose one's freedom for a single day ?Prison no be bread &fried egg o. is it ?
Re: 2 Brothers Jailed In Delta For Raping 12-yr-old Girl by Nobody: 2:03pm On Jul 06, 2016
30years is too small sef.
Re: 2 Brothers Jailed In Delta For Raping 12-yr-old Girl by LordZero(m): 4:02pm On Jul 06, 2016
fortune1968:
i know.But is 7years 4 whatever offence in jail not severe enough to call it "just" ?Do u know what it takes to lose one's freedom for a single day ?Prison no be bread &fried egg o. is it ?
yeah that's true, it's not easy..

(1) (2) (Reply)

Gunmen Attack Filling Station In Ebonyi, Shoot Sporadically / 2 Female Professional Criminal Caught With Bundles Of Sophisticated Master Keys / One Killed As Gunmen Invade APC Campaign Ground In Ebonyi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.