Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,222 members, 7,880,815 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 07:23 AM

EFCC: Fayose Got Contracts Kickback To Buy Mansions - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / EFCC: Fayose Got Contracts Kickback To Buy Mansions (20147 Views)

Abdulrasheed Maina's Mansions Seized By EFCC (Photos) / NNPC: Kachikwu Got Contracts For Nine Firms / Jonathan, Diezani Named In Italian ‘kickback’ Probe (the Guardian) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: EFCC: Fayose Got Contracts Kickback To Buy Mansions by OLADD: 8:16am On Jul 06, 2016
Pappyjandi:
The era of backwardness will soon be over in Ekiti.Fayose will end up in jail.

How much of "forwardness" did Ekiti State experience under APC's Fayemi? Sycophants.
Re: EFCC: Fayose Got Contracts Kickback To Buy Mansions by cktheluckyman: 8:18am On Jul 06, 2016
FinestPINACLE:
U hvnt seen a serving governor step down?? Ask Ngige, dat one long sef... No ask Ikpeazu howfar...
He will only be free if he is found innocent. Till then he is stil an enemy of the country.
The EFCC can only rant and can't do more than a dead rant .After publishing this false stories, there is nothing else they can do but to wait for 2018 and who knows if Buhari will even be alive then.

Finally AYO FAYOSE IS ONLY AN ENEMY OF APC AND ABTI- DEMOCRATIC FORCES AND NOT AN ENEMY OF NIGERIA

1 Like

Re: EFCC: Fayose Got Contracts Kickback To Buy Mansions by FinestPINACLE(f): 8:22am On Jul 06, 2016
cktheluckyman:

The EFCC can only rant and can't do more than a dead rant .After publishing this false stories, there is nothing else they can do but to wait for 2018 and who knows if Buhari will even be alive then.

Finally AYO FAYOSE IS ONLY AN ENEMY OF APC AND ABTI- DEMOCRATIC FORCES AND NOT AN ENEMY OF NIGERIA
hmmmm... Via thinking if PMB will be alive then, have you thought about your own very sef Just thinking aloud shawink

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: EFCC: Fayose Got Contracts Kickback To Buy Mansions by Suntzung: 8:22am On Jul 06, 2016
plainol:
Deliberate attempt to kill Fayose before he dies.
Which dead? 2nd one abi? the man is already a dead meat mushe, stinging coupse
Re: EFCC: Fayose Got Contracts Kickback To Buy Mansions by Carmal90(m): 8:22am On Jul 06, 2016
Do d money is not from dasuki again.... watching in 3D
Re: EFCC: Fayose Got Contracts Kickback To Buy Mansions by Nobody: 8:22am On Jul 06, 2016
And Fayose would be forming humility, eating corn and plantain by the road side; cutting ponmo, etc. the heart of man is desperately wicked. He was busy buying juicy properties for himself and his family members, and yet he runs Ekiti aground. Nothing is working in the state. Poverty deepens.
Ekiti people, wake up from your slumber, and put Fayose where he belongs-the gulag.
Unfortunately, some brainwashed slowpokes wouldn't see anything wrong in this monumental stealing. Smh

1 Like

Re: EFCC: Fayose Got Contracts Kickback To Buy Mansions by marv1: 8:23am On Jul 06, 2016
Haba Fayose. So u are like this. Money laundering', Buying houses in sister's name. Yet u were making noise up and down as if u are a saint.
Re: EFCC: Fayose Got Contracts Kickback To Buy Mansions by OLADD: 8:25am On Jul 06, 2016
mikki123:
EFCC wil be defeated in court..

All these would not prevent Fayose from exposing Buhari's satanic agenda and misrule at least not until 2018. Thereafter, the worst our new Emperor can do is to have him arrested and handcuffed like Metu and co. The court would grant him bail and life continues. No man is God.

1 Like

Re: EFCC: Fayose Got Contracts Kickback To Buy Mansions by orisa37: 8:26am On Jul 06, 2016
This one is a Political Bluff, Blunder and Vendetta and EFCC is colluding.
Re: EFCC: Fayose Got Contracts Kickback To Buy Mansions by FinestPINACLE(f): 8:26am On Jul 06, 2016
Mjshexy:
Thanks Luv
U re welcome... Meanwhile have u checked mine?
Re: EFCC: Fayose Got Contracts Kickback To Buy Mansions by WiseFool2(m): 8:26am On Jul 06, 2016
kcnwaigbo:
All this looks like tales by moonlight story.There is no clear evidence linking Fayose to this transactions.They better continue their investigations.They still have enough time between now and october 2018 when the Governor immunity expires.

Even they publish stories like this from now till then.Fayose will remain Governor and there is nothing the EFCC can do about it until oct 2018
There is what is called paper trail, my brother. Transactions made even years ago can be traced.

1 Like

Re: EFCC: Fayose Got Contracts Kickback To Buy Mansions by Lastborn12(m): 8:28am On Jul 06, 2016
Before I was thinking that Yoruba people get sense but reverse is the case, your supporting a man to disgrace a seating Governor just because of politics in the name of fighting corruption, how many Governor from any region have been disgrace like this. Is Shettima (Borno) not a criminal?, Yaro murtak(Kaduna), Sule lamido(Jigawa) , Babangida Aliu (Niger), and even former Governor of Kastina State(Masari), not to talk of that of Bauchi Isah Yuguda. Tell me any Eastern Governor that is facing such humiliation despite that they the worst enemy of Buhari. Keep on supporting Buhari but mind you that history will tell coming next five to six years how Yoruba people top the list of looters in Nigerian just because of political tussle apart from Dezien madueke, and Olisa metuh tell me any igbo man that is facing such humiliation but our people are been disgrace everyday. The like of Omisora, buruji Kashamu, Obanikolo, FFK, and more without court order. We have to think .. ..

1 Like

Re: EFCC: Fayose Got Contracts Kickback To Buy Mansions by tafabaloo(m): 8:30am On Jul 06, 2016
Na only Fayose be thief?
Abeg, let d FG show good leadership and unbiased fight against corruption.
This selective persecution and investigation of perceived corrupt past political office holders wld not help develop and strengthen our democracy. Albeit, wld only heighten tension and engender bad blood in the polity.
I won't believe this govt is waging. War against corruption until the likes of Tinubu, Amaechi, Fashola, Yuguda, as well as other top APC official are invited for questionin, or are there no petitions written against any APC member.

1 Like

Re: EFCC: Fayose Got Contracts Kickback To Buy Mansions by Rexnegro(m): 8:32am On Jul 06, 2016
kcnwaigbo:
All this looks like tales by moonlight story.There is no clear evidence linking Fayose to this transactions.They better continue their investigations.They still have enough time between now and october 2018 when the Governor immunity expires.

Even they publish stories like this from now till then.Fayose will remain Governor and there is nothing the EFCC can do about it until oct 2018
You think so? Hmmmm na presidency And politics You dey play with like This?
Re: EFCC: Fayose Got Contracts Kickback To Buy Mansions by abimic(m): 8:43am On Jul 06, 2016
Fayose should come out now and tell me new thing about buhari abeg, shebi na him b Mr know it all, when he himself isn't a saint, he that stays in a glass house shouldn't throw stones! I wish there was no immunity clause, this guy speedy trial would have being concluded be it fairly or influenced!, he would have being sent to prison! A gabby being.. Even Lai still made more sense in his days with the lies.
Re: EFCC: Fayose Got Contracts Kickback To Buy Mansions by seangy4konji: 8:44am On Jul 06, 2016
90 percent of house owners acquired it though one kick back or the other...

Nobody holy pass you hear efcc

1 Like

Re: EFCC: Fayose Got Contracts Kickback To Buy Mansions by AntiWailer: 8:46am On Jul 06, 2016
kcnwaigbo:

SAW: Senior Advocate of Wailers

That was an affidavit by an EFCC investigator under OATH.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: EFCC: Fayose Got Contracts Kickback To Buy Mansions by AntiWailer: 8:47am On Jul 06, 2016
tafabaloo:
Na only Fayose be thief?
Abeg, let d FG show good leadership and unbiased fight against corruption.
This selective persecution and investigation of perceived corrupt past political office holders wld not help develop and strengthen our democracy. Albeit, wld only heighten tension and engender bad blood in the polity.
I won't believe this govt is waging. War against corruption until the likes of Tinubu, Amaechi, Fashola, Yuguda, as well as other top APC official are invited for questionin, or are there no petitions written against any APC member.

When they arrest Armed Robbers.

Go and meet police and ask if that is the only Arm Robber in Lagos.

It is good u are admitting that ur Hero is a thief.

That's not bad.

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: EFCC: Fayose Got Contracts Kickback To Buy Mansions by bigass123(m): 8:47am On Jul 06, 2016
The EFCC said it decided to freeze Fayose’s accounts in line with its mandate in Section 34 of its Establishment Act.

It also said it followed due process in freezing the accounts by applying to a court for an order of interim attachment.

The commission said: “That the chairman of the Economic and Financial Crimes Commission, in the exercise of his statutory mandate contained in Section 34 of the EFCC Act, having satisfied himself that the various sums of money in the account No. 1003126654, 9013074033, 1010170969 and 1013835888 domiciled with the 2nd Respondent were made through the commission of the an economic and financial crimes, to wit: stealing and receiving gratification approached the Federal High Court Lagos Judicial Division, for an order directing the manager of the 2nd respondent to freeze the said accounts.

“That in his wisdom, Hon. Justice M.B Idris granted the 1st respondent’s application wherein an order of interim attachment was made on the aforementioned accounts. Attached and marked exhibit EFCC 09 is a certified true copy of the said order.

That the said order was a preservative order to prevent further dissipation of proceeds of crimes.

All the executive wailers saying it was illegal for the EFCC to freeze fayoshit account saying they had no right.. Can you read the bolded extract above?
All of you screaming propaganda, can you define what propaganda is undecided
These are overwhelming evidences strong enough to nail that crook occupying government house in Ekiti. Not just mere speculations.
May God help the present administration to nail corruption and the crooks defalcating the commonwealth of this nation and bring soccour to the good people of this country.

1 Like

Re: EFCC: Fayose Got Contracts Kickback To Buy Mansions by AntiWailer: 8:48am On Jul 06, 2016
Lastborn12:
Before I was thinking that Yoruba people get sense but reverse is the case, your supporting a man to disgrace a seating Governor just because of politics in the name of fighting corruption, how many Governor from any region have been disgrace like this. Is Shettima (Borno) not a criminal?, Yaro murtak(Kaduna), Sule lamido(Jigawa) , Babangida Aliu (Niger), and even former Governor of Kastina State(Masari), not to talk of that of Bauchi Isah Yuguda. Tell me any Eastern Governor that is facing such humiliation despite that they the worst enemy of Buhari. Keep on supporting Buhari but mind you that history will tell coming next five to six years how Yoruba people top the list of looters in Nigerian just because of political tussle apart from Dezien madueke, and Olisa metuh tell me any igbo man that is facing such humiliation but our people are been disgrace everyday. The like of Omisora, buruji Kashamu, Obanikolo, FFK, and more without court order. We have to think .. ..

We dnt support thieves.

U need to retrace ur origin. Let it not be that LandLord topped it up

You are not a Yoruba man.

Stop lieing. There are court orders for all the people u mentioned.

FFK is a Lawyer himself. So uneducated illiterate like you will not be the one to point violation of his right.

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: EFCC: Fayose Got Contracts Kickback To Buy Mansions by AntiWailer: 8:50am On Jul 06, 2016
cktheluckyman:

I am sure u dnt have capacity to read all the text.

That was done under oath.

Even Fayose's Lawyer had to request for adjournment after hearing that

2 Likes

Re: EFCC: Fayose Got Contracts Kickback To Buy Mansions by kcnwaigbo: 8:53am On Jul 06, 2016
Rexnegro:
You think so? Hmmmm na presidency And politics You dey play with like This?

Presidency ko politics ni!! There is nothing Buhari can do to Fayose until his tenure expires.Even Saraki that does not have immunity he has not been able to remove for more than 1 year let alone someone with immunity.The only people that can remove Fayose now are the ekiti state HOA.I million EFCC's indictment cannot remove Fayose from office

1 Like

Re: EFCC: Fayose Got Contracts Kickback To Buy Mansions by AntiWailer: 8:53am On Jul 06, 2016
Omeokachie:
EFCC being remotely controlled since inception. Abiodun Agbele is in your custody, why not charge him to court and present your evidence before the court? I guess Sahara reporters and Premium times will give the ruling on this case. Watch Magu go on exile once PMB's tenure is over.

That was a counter affidavit read in court under oath

Even SAN had to beg for adjournment.
Re: EFCC: Fayose Got Contracts Kickback To Buy Mansions by Emmysteve(m): 8:54am On Jul 06, 2016
These hypocrite sycophants should know that Fayose tenure ends in October 2018 while Buhari's will complete his latest by May 2019. So no matter how they may winch hurt Fayose it won't last more than 5 months.
Re: EFCC: Fayose Got Contracts Kickback To Buy Mansions by kcnwaigbo: 8:55am On Jul 06, 2016
AntiWailer:

I am sure u dnt have capacity to read all the text.

That was done under oath.

Even Fayose's Lawyer had to request for adjournment after hearing that
That case is about the unfreezing of his account.Ayo Fayose cannot be prosecuted or arrested as long he remains the state Governor.It does not matter how much propaganda the EFCC releases to the media about him.

1 Like

Re: EFCC: Fayose Got Contracts Kickback To Buy Mansions by kcnwaigbo: 8:57am On Jul 06, 2016
AntiWailer:

That was a counter affidavit read in court under oath

Even SAN had to beg for adjournment.

Did they attach any evidence to the affidavit? Even in this stupid story,there is nothing linking Fayose to the house!! That was how you people were just shouting Saraki this Saraki that before the CCT trial.Shebi you have seen ahow the entire case has just collapsed!! You do not secure a conviction by doing gragra.

1 Like

Re: EFCC: Fayose Got Contracts Kickback To Buy Mansions by Mjshexy(f): 8:58am On Jul 06, 2016
FinestPINACLE:
U re welcome... Meanwhile have u checked mine?
Just did...U mean ur team?
Re: EFCC: Fayose Got Contracts Kickback To Buy Mansions by tafabaloo(m): 8:59am On Jul 06, 2016
AntiWailer:

When they arrest Armed Robbers.

Go and meet police and ask if that is the only Arm Robber in Lagos.

It is good u are admitting that ur Hero is a thief.

That's not bad.

Unfortunately, it's because of people like you this country is not progressing .

Read and read through my post.
I don't give patronage to pple with questionable characters , my advocacy is that anyone alleged of corrupt enrichment shld be investigated and prosecuted not minding their political leanings.
Re: EFCC: Fayose Got Contracts Kickback To Buy Mansions by FinestPINACLE(f): 9:01am On Jul 06, 2016
Mjshexy:
Just did...U mean ur team?
Yea u re very smart!!! My team is for smart people like us wink

1 Like

Re: EFCC: Fayose Got Contracts Kickback To Buy Mansions by AntiWailer: 9:08am On Jul 06, 2016
tafabaloo:

Unfortunately, it's because of people like you this country is not progressing .

Read and read through my post.
I don't give patronage to pple with questionable characters , my advocacy is that anyone alleged of corrupt enrichment shld be investigated and prosecuted not minding their political leanings.

Keep that advice for PDP when they come back.

We're u dead when PDP did not prosecute anybody ?

Was Tinubu with Immunity ?

Was Fayemi with immunity the last 6 months of GEJ's administration

Was Aisha Buhari with Immunity ?

So wat is the EVERYBODY IS A THIEF noise used to distract the ongoing war against corruption

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: EFCC: Fayose Got Contracts Kickback To Buy Mansions by ISpiksDaTroof: 9:08am On Jul 06, 2016
kcnwaigbo:

Presidency ko politics ni!! There is nothing Buhari can do to Fayose until his tenure expires.Even Saraki that does not have immunity he has not been able to remove for more than 1 year let alone someone with immunity.The only people that can remove Fayose now are the ekiti state HOA.I million EFCC's indictment cannot remove Fayose from office

This is how you deceived Kanu and Dasuki into Maximum security prisons pending trial. You guys are clearly not playing with a full deck.

1 Like

Re: EFCC: Fayose Got Contracts Kickback To Buy Mansions by AntiWailer: 9:08am On Jul 06, 2016
kcnwaigbo:

Did they attach any evidence to the affidavit? Even in this stupid story,there is nothing linking Fayose to the house!! That was how you people were just shouting Saraki this Saraki that before the CCT trial.Shebi you have seen ahow the entire case has just collapsed!! You do not secure a conviction by doing gragra.

I hear u.

U know more than MIKE.

U go hear wheeen

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Controversy Trails Obi’s Parley With LP Lawmakers Over N’assembly Leadership / BBC Laments Over Nigeria's Fuel Scarcity As #End fuel crisisnow Trends / Orho Obada Is Dead

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.