Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,814 members, 7,872,727 topics. Date: Wednesday, 26 June 2024 at 08:44 PM

Naki Tetteh Shares Her Traditional Marriage Photos - Events (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Events / Naki Tetteh Shares Her Traditional Marriage Photos (42119 Views)

How To Know The Age Of A Woman On Her Traditional Wedding Day / White Wedding Of Mzznaki Tetteh And Prince Kodjo / Mzznaki Tetteh And Prince Kodjo Wedding Pictures (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Naki Tetteh Shares Her Traditional Marriage Photos by Nobody: 11:15am On Jul 06, 2016
ForeverYoung197:
They look so sweet. This is a real definition of love has no size and status. kiss
cheesy

Re: Naki Tetteh Shares Her Traditional Marriage Photos by oodua1stson: 11:15am On Jul 06, 2016
power900:
hmm,some babalawo charm strong sha!!!
I tell you, brother
Re: Naki Tetteh Shares Her Traditional Marriage Photos by izzou(m): 11:17am On Jul 06, 2016
Am trying to imagine when she gets pregnant

One man's meat is another man's kponmo

I no fit marry fat girl

Its not me she will punish
Re: Naki Tetteh Shares Her Traditional Marriage Photos by lonelydora: 11:18am On Jul 06, 2016
Her husband should be greeted with two hands joined together with kneeling down. He is really trying, how he manages to satisfy her is a thing to think about.

Congratulations to the couple.
Re: Naki Tetteh Shares Her Traditional Marriage Photos by Nobody: 11:18am On Jul 06, 2016
power900:
.....Some Nairaland Commentators Sha !!! grin grin grin

Re: Naki Tetteh Shares Her Traditional Marriage Photos by yekparikpa(m): 11:19am On Jul 06, 2016
She is gorgeous! No visible stretch marks for a girl of her size.

3 Likes

Re: Naki Tetteh Shares Her Traditional Marriage Photos by M4gunners: 11:24am On Jul 06, 2016
I dey come first.
Re: Naki Tetteh Shares Her Traditional Marriage Photos by bmos(m): 11:25am On Jul 06, 2016
musquareni:
congrats

They are all bulky in those photos- Naki brought up
Re: Naki Tetteh Shares Her Traditional Marriage Photos by Netfad(m): 11:26am On Jul 06, 2016
Big Mama

Re: Naki Tetteh Shares Her Traditional Marriage Photos by LuveU2(f): 11:32am On Jul 06, 2016
Mologi:
shey na everyday this couple dey "finaly wed" ni?......

guys...they av been wedding since last month.......

abi na cannival be that wedding of theirs ni
grin
Re: Naki Tetteh Shares Her Traditional Marriage Photos by Nobody: 11:33am On Jul 06, 2016
englishmart:
plus sized? May God have mercy on the mod that moved this to fp
As in I am surprised by the phrase "plus sized". is there " minus sized"
?
Re: Naki Tetteh Shares Her Traditional Marriage Photos by EMMYB0Y(m): 11:34am On Jul 06, 2016
in Idoma voice. .EGUBE. ..
Re: Naki Tetteh Shares Her Traditional Marriage Photos by tayo200(m): 11:35am On Jul 06, 2016
if this lady can find husband, my own shouldn't be a problem, God..!!! answer me on time and provide a wife material for me too
Re: Naki Tetteh Shares Her Traditional Marriage Photos by prodiG(m): 12:07pm On Jul 06, 2016
See as she full ground undecided
Re: Naki Tetteh Shares Her Traditional Marriage Photos by 3sexy: 12:08pm On Jul 06, 2016
I don't know why everyone is saying negative things about her !

Isn't he a human being ?

Every girl God created has a life partner !

She shouldnt be mocked jor

2 Likes

Re: Naki Tetteh Shares Her Traditional Marriage Photos by ceejay4real(m): 12:28pm On Jul 06, 2016
3sexy:
I don't know why everyone is saying negative things about her !

Isn't he a human being ?

Every girl God created has a life partner !

She shouldnt be mocked jor

Don't mind them, some of the guys wld be masturbating in their rooms with her pix. Come to think of it, the girl is very clean, fresh and good looking just that she's quite obesed. But na she create herself? Some of the girls spewing thrash are so dirty and horrible to look at when compared to the girl! Nonsense!

1 Like

Re: Naki Tetteh Shares Her Traditional Marriage Photos by subbieD(f): 12:41pm On Jul 06, 2016
Chai!!! She's plenty grin .....but really beautiful. Congrats kiss
Re: Naki Tetteh Shares Her Traditional Marriage Photos by Boyooosa(m): 1:00pm On Jul 06, 2016
power900:
If some pple no see money buy MB, dem go dey blame Buhari. See your life!
Re: Naki Tetteh Shares Her Traditional Marriage Photos by harridon710(m): 1:01pm On Jul 06, 2016
this is type I ya been looking out for, please notify me if you see any. Nigeria or Ghana I don't mind
Re: Naki Tetteh Shares Her Traditional Marriage Photos by papascode: 1:12pm On Jul 06, 2016
Not all men love slim ladies.
Re: Naki Tetteh Shares Her Traditional Marriage Photos by petitejolie(f): 1:28pm On Jul 06, 2016
men will just be putting demselves in unnecessary trouble in d name of trying to do tins differently or so called love. just look at d small man. ehn! is prevention not better than cure? God doesn't punish piple like dis na.
Re: Naki Tetteh Shares Her Traditional Marriage Photos by Kruzilano(m): 1:30pm On Jul 06, 2016
fiftynaira:

What's this one saying?

Not funny sha
yeeee? See this one!! Is it my fault you have too many problems? Abi i beg u laugh.. Koshi commot jor, never quote me again in ur life
Re: Naki Tetteh Shares Her Traditional Marriage Photos by Godson32(m): 1:49pm On Jul 06, 2016
Enough breasts full here o.
Re: Naki Tetteh Shares Her Traditional Marriage Photos by Ladycloud(f): 2:18pm On Jul 06, 2016
Her bridesmaids ain't far from fat too
Re: Naki Tetteh Shares Her Traditional Marriage Photos by Progress2468(m): 2:31pm On Jul 06, 2016
ForeverYoung197:
They look so sweet. This is a real definition of love has no size and status. kiss

Una don start
Re: Naki Tetteh Shares Her Traditional Marriage Photos by lucasnas(m): 2:35pm On Jul 06, 2016
ayooladee:
Ghanaian and fat be like

LOl grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Naki Tetteh Shares Her Traditional Marriage Photos by anibueli147(m): 2:51pm On Jul 06, 2016
WETIN BE LASHING shocked
helphelp:
The lashing will be quite difficult though
Re: Naki Tetteh Shares Her Traditional Marriage Photos by SirREX94: 3:19pm On Jul 06, 2016
Lolzzzz..... National Assembly!
englishmart:
10 bedrooom duplex
Re: Naki Tetteh Shares Her Traditional Marriage Photos by Wizzyblack3(m): 5:25pm On Jul 06, 2016
Plus Size Love. Origin- Ghana
Re: Naki Tetteh Shares Her Traditional Marriage Photos by Ekii(f): 5:39pm On Jul 06, 2016
I'm happy for her and wish her a happy home filled with so much joy but would also like her to try and loose the excess fat regardless of the fact her husband loves her so. As a nurse, I'm sure she understands the sicknesses associated with being overweight. She wouldn't be doing it to please anyone other than herself and to ensure she's fit to take care of her home. She will be happier.
Re: Naki Tetteh Shares Her Traditional Marriage Photos by caye(m): 8:16pm On Jul 06, 2016
Houseofglam7:
Dis one na room and parlor
sorry o. Wait...why are they putting on masks used in...sex parties? Or is it just me alone seeing this?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Woman Caught At A Party, Stealing Celebrant's Gifted Money / Guys Pose For Selfie With Their Dead Friend During His Funeral. Photo / Lady Shares Pics Of Her Chubby Bridesmaids, As Another Rejects Chubby Girls

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.